It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaning Tower Of Big Ben! - Combined Disasters (Mitchell Coombes??)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Ok, so this is a little bit of a tongue in cheek post towards the so-called "psychic" Mitchell Coombes from Facebook.

So this guy "predicts" future events (only after the event mind you!) using the Illuminati Card Game. (Apparantly he certainly doesn't use any sort of editing device that could change the date and time of your facebook page)

So with all that said, I was amused to see the latest news that Big Ben is now leaning, and to the point of Ministers may have to move out, because of subsidence....Gotta be honest I do find that a little strange that it's all happened so suddenly without warning? (please remember this is a little tongue in cheek still)

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Ok, so now to the fun bit...so you've read the article and you realise that they are saying it would take thousands of years for it to become dangerous, however we still need to keep an eye out on it....So here's my little conspiracy for you...

.........I'm inspired by the mighty Mitchell Coombes, but I'm actually gonna make a guess now infront of everyone, before the event.

Its the 2012 London Olympics, we have our olympic colours flying high (Blue, Yellow, Black, Green, Red), now all we need is a couple of disasters....ok the Zion/NWO false-flag terror event at the olympics for their NWO takeover....ok theirs one....now we need another, I know.........BIG BEN, not just leaning, but SHOCKING everyone as it CRASHES to the ground!!!!

Some would say it would be a combined disaster!!!!

(okay we have white instead of black, and its the wacko tower and not big ben....but hey its still better than Mitchell!!!)
edit on 23-1-2012 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

So this guy "predicts" future events (only after the event mind you!)

Sounds legit!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
One problem. The people on the card are asian.

and thats not big ben is it?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011

(okay we have white instead of black, and its the wacko tower and not big ben....but hey its still better than Mitchell!!!)
edit on 23-1-2012 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)

That's just part of the conspiracy man, you watch, it's gonna happen, that man is a prophet you'll see

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
SCREW MITCHELL COOMBES.

There I said it. Spreads fake nonexistant fears that will more likely manifest if people keep spreading this crap.
edit on 23-1-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

the so-called "psychic" Mitchell Coombes

If you read other threads you would realise that the nutjob Coombes does not claim to be a psychic. He says he gets inside information. Big Big difference. Mitchell Coombes the celebrity psychic (also a nutjob) is not the same person!

Get with the program already!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Suppose it could be Big Ben - looks a bit like it. But one thing is sure if it's London - it would be all Asians.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
oh hey mitch, spreading more rumors bout yourself I see.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Built on a soft patch of land... will be filled with concrete and other materials within a few years... no conspiracy here.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I see the people of ATS still don't know how to read or how to have a laugh....which part of "its all tongue in cheek" didn't people get?

I even joked that the olympic colours arn't their and that its the wacko tower. Howay man ATS get a sense of humour sometime. Life isn't as serious as you lot make it.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
JUST ANNOUNCED BBC NEWS - BIG BEN IS LEANING AND CRACKING!!!! Sorry for all the Caps but this is amazing news. It's 24th Jan here in NZ.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
JUST ANNOUNCED BBC NEWS - BIG BEN IS LEANING AND CRACKING!!!! Sorry for all the Caps but this is amazing news. It's 24th Jan here in NZ.

They didn't announce any asian's running from it too did they? lol

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Thats not big ben its actually a clock tower in japan can't recall the name. the combined disaster is the japanese sunami/earthquake/nuclear disaster. it's already happened. the people on the card are even asian.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

The Wako clock tower in Tokyo. look at the pics side by side and you will see it is clearly the Wako tower NOT Big Ben.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
reply to post by abe froman

The Wako clock tower in Tokyo. look at the pics side by side and you will see it is clearly the Wako tower NOT Big Ben.

Yup and once again another person who jumps into it all without actually reading what I typed....thats the problem with ATS, so many opinions without actually reading an article it's just not useful at all.

I clearly state in the OP that it is the wacko tower, you didn't need to tell me it was another tower/clock without knowing the name of it yourself. I already told you in the OP.
edit on 24-1-2012 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Interesting connection for the 'Combined Disasters' card:
The Wako Clock Tower in Japan plays the chimes of Westminster’s Big Ben.
Big Ben chimes: youtu.be...
Ginza Clock Chimes: youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

join