It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Feel Forty, the intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Like I said in the title, I feel forty, but I'm not. Initially I have only come to ATS for my unshaking faith in the constitution, and in turn, Ron Paul. I've honored the constitution since I was taught it, nuff said. I respect other people and their opinions, I only want the same.
Other than that, I'm one of the people that hate 1337 speak, lolspeak, memes(most) and know the difference between there, they're, and their. I bleed red and eat food, maybe even drink every so often
That said, nice to meet you

(ETA) And by the way ATS, I can't watch you videos. I'm using an iPad, no views for you
edit on 23-1-2012 by IFeelForty because: Yeah, what he said

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Hello they're, you've come to the right place as l33t speak isn't allowed here, though some members think there special and speak it anyway. The mods here are great, I'm willing to bet their on the way here now to provide you with some helpful links to help you get acquainted with the site... Welcome.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
So, what's the name of the forty-year old that you're feeling up?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by IFeelForty

Hi IFeelForty, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I'm still working on there, they're, and their, Got the their down, not so much they're I usually just say they are, so I don't mess up. I also screw up who and whose or is it who's, were we're also pisses me off. man its confusing.

as for this leet speak, I had no idea l337 meant that. So other then that welcome:-)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hahahaha my head hurts already

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by IFeelForty

Who's Ty?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

top topics

join