It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is God 2 inches tall?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Because Hollywood actors are humans, we have all grown used to the idea that aliens are the same size as us, butthere is no reason to presume this.

There is nothing in the Bible that says exactly how tall God is, but it does say that the Arc of The Covenant is the abode of God. Maybe then, this is true. If an ancient alien, maybe He was only 2 inches tall. It would explaln the burning bush and why no-one saw the craft on the top of Mount Sinai from below when Simcha Jacobovici's evidence of what was Mount Sinai (which is very convincing) indicates that it was a small rump of a hill.

Remember, if you were Moses on the run, in the middle of nowhere, with thousands of angry Jews ready to lynch you, would you care if yuor God was just 2 inches tall if He could produce water, food , earthquakes etc?

If He was 2 inches tall, it would explain the Arc was so powerful. It would not have been a "power source" or computer" or even "radiation" in the box, but a full spacecraft, quite possibly all kitted out with beam, pulse etc energy etc weaponry.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ballisticmousse

Could be where the expression,

"Size doesn't matter"

came from.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Honestly, this is hilarious, and I am starring and flagging you. Who knows? Of course, then the issue of God's finger writing the 10 Commandments gets muddled. I wonder how he picked up those stones.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
oh yes ims ure a two inch "gods"/god ctold noah to build a ark or w.e

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I would prefer if God was 200 Ft. tall, that would convince me more. Maybe sat in a cloud.

What...is....god....

new topics

top topics

join