It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama To Ignore Judge’s Ruling To Appear In Court Over Eligibility Hearing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Thank you for furthering my education! Well....that certainly explains why President Obama won't be showing up in the Georgia court.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Guess which state obama doesn't get to visit???

all he has to do to get the privilege is to PROVE WHO HE IS

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by r3axion

He could start with undoing all the idiotic # set in place....like bailouts for example....

Maybe you could explain just how one goes about "undoing the bailouts." Especially when the first 350 million dollars was given out by the Bush administration without any requirements of accountability. Why do you think Elizabeth Warren answered "I don't know" when ask by the congressional commission, where did the money go? Kinda like trying to undo a bank heist, easier said than done.

So go ahead, tell me how to "undo" the bailouts.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

reply to post by The Sword

Wake up?

Rofl you're comparing Obama to Bush and Cheney and you think it's right that he's ignoring the court order. People like you are the reason this country is so #ed up. You're passive on the fact that he is ignoring laws, plain and simple. It's A-OK cause he's the powerful Fuhrer. That's how you justify it.

You aint awake, you're just sleep walking

It's funny to me how you seem to be implying that Obama is worse than Bush & Cheney, even though almost every single thing Obama has done is just a continuation of Bush & Cheney's policies, with the sole exclusion of healthcare.

Bush & Cheney were far worse, far far worse. They were able to get away with war crimes, not to mention institutionalised torture, and they destroyed entire countries for oil. They got away with all that #, so OF COURSE Obama can avoid turning up to court.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

There is a national security issue, there is most definitely a foreign traitor posing in the whitehouse as the president

AND there's also a vice president that is there to ensure the nations security in the event the president has to be removed or is removed

Diplomatic immunity doesn't apply in its own country of origin...Sowwy

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Yazman

It's funny to me how you can't read the post properly, as I was replying to the person who compared Obama to Bush and Cheney...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Yazman

It's funny to me how you can't read the post properly, as I was replying to the person who compared Obama to Bush and Cheney...

No # Sherlock, hence my post. You seem to be implying that Obama is worse than Bush & Cheney, the war criminals, the people who instituted the police state policies that Obama has merely continued.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

YOU STOP GIVING THEM.

Companies will fail. That's FINE. Another company will take their place. It may be a foreign company, so what? It'll be a company on American soil and it will create jobs. Once we're on our feet we can start our own businesses again. NO ONE wanted bailouts but the government implemented them anyway. What ever happened to listening to the people? It's like the country is having a heart attack and they're putting band aids on it. IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK. What happened to Obama saying he'd take money from the upper class and distribute it to the lower? Remember that one? Now what's happening? He's taking money from the lower and giving it to the upper, and we don't even know what it's going towards, but it's a fantastic idea to keep throwing money at it right?

People who will be homeless? THEY'LL BE HOMELESS. They can rent homes like they should have been doing regardless. And then you give incentives to the people with savings and good credit. The people that DESERVE it. It's not a hard concept. Sometimes you have to let things fail in order for them to get better, but don't run it completely into the #ing ground where it's irreversible.
edit on 23-1-2012 by r3axion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Yazman

OHHHH so he's completely better for continuing policies set by war mongers, and then starting illegal wars himself (Libya), right?

"Change"
"Hope"

LOL

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Where did I say that I supported Obama?

You birthers are living in FANTASY LAND, get it? It's like Candy Land, but with anti-depressants and padded cells!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

reply to post by Yazman

OHHHH so he's completely better for continuing policies set by war mongers, and then starting illegal wars himself (Libya), right?

"Change"
"Hope"

LOL

I'm not saying he's "better", just that by no means is he worse than Bush & Cheney. They started all this # and did far worse than anything Obama has ever done.

Also, Obama didn't "start" anything in Libya. That was a civil war, started by Libyans, and it was the UK and France who started the intervention followed shortly after by NATO. Blaming Obama for that just shows how ignorant you are of the whole conflict.

You want to mention "hope" and "change", yet it is all the blatantly partisan hacks on here who still believe in those slogans, blindly putting their faith into an electoral system that will get them nowhere. Voting a new President in will never fix the country's problems, the problems are systemic and will never be fixed unless the entire system is replaced, by force.
edit on 23/1/12 by Yazman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I guess when you're surrounded by a legion of MP5-carrying suits, you can do whatever you want.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Yazman

A civil war started by Libyans? Really? Is that what the news lady told you?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Yazman

He started America in Libya, yeah he did.

And uh... under the War Powers Resolution he's required to notify Congress within 48 hours of committing armed forces to military action and forbids armed forces from remaining for more than 60 days, with a further 30 day withdrawal period without a Congressional declaration of war.

Making what he is doing ILLEGAL.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
It only relates to the eligibility of Obama's name being on the Georgia ballot. People are blowing this out of proportion...but at the same time it seems really stupid to skip this as all it does is make you look bad.
edit on 23-1-2012 by Epirus because: invalid info - thanks r3axion

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

sub·poe·na/səˈpēnə/
Noun:
A writ ordering a person to attend a court: "they were all under subpoena to appear"

It's an order to appear.

Ignoring = Contempt of court = Bench warrant for failure to appear = arrest & jail.

...for a normal person.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Chill out ..I used to get upset with America when I knew there was something wrong and couldn't put my finger on it ...In fact I noticed a lot of people outside the us that knew something was up but there was differing opinions as to what it was ...Know we all know and can only laugh at the joke that is called America ...peace

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Epirus

sub·poe·na/səˈpēnə/
Noun:
A writ ordering a person to attend a court: "they were all under subpoena to appear"

It's an order to appear.

Ignoring = Contempt of court = Bench warrant for failure to appear = arrest & jail.

...for a normal person.

Right indeed.

Atl motion to quash document
edit on 23-1-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Obama is not doing anything new, you see it is like I told my mother during the Bush presidency, the patriot act (and all other similar trampling of liberties) seems great when your guy is in but when the other guy gets in and ignores the law, commits war crimes and tramples the constitution I bet you wont like it as much..... Yea.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

a warrant needs to be issued, that would be awesome. the first president in history to get an arrest warrant while in office. This right here is what helps make our country look very bad

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join