It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama To Ignore Judge’s Ruling To Appear In Court Over Eligibility Hearing

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by r3axion
I don't like Barry.

Who's Barry?

Exactly.

Can a poster be any more annoying?

Oh - I suppose Messiah Barry might be more annoying.

edit on 1-2-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
It's funny that you reply to something that wasn't directed towards you lmao.

Who's barry?

Gee, shows how much you know. Barry Soetoro is Obamas name he went by in Indonesia.....

You don't think so, but this is a matter of opinion. No where in the constitution is it stated that a president cannot be a dual citizen. Regardless, Obama may have been born with dual citizenship, but he lost that citizenship at the age of 21. Chester Arthur, James Buchanan also held dual citizenship respectively (President Authurs father was still an Irish-Canadian citizen at his birth).

If you can show us where in the constitution dual citizenship is stated regarding presidential eligibility, would be much appreciated.

As soon as you show me where it says that's allowed.
Oh you can't? I guess that's an opinion of yours.

Irrelevant to the question of eligibility.

I wasn't referring to his elegibility....I was telling Shill why I don't like him and that my mind won't be changed.......

irrelevant to his elegibility.

See above answer.

It's a free country

Not for long.

Speaking of a political agenda, with the election coming, how's this lawsuit going? Any updates from the judge about removing Obama off the Georgia ballot?

Not for like another week.
edit on 1-2-2012 by r3axion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

I don't like Barry.

Who's Barry?

Exactly.

Can a poster be any more annoying?

Oh - I suppose Messiah Barry might be more annoying.

edit on 1-2-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

What's the matter? You don't like me using his other alias?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Still

Deflectionnnnnnn
I'll be voting for RP btw. I agree with everything he stands for.

U mad bro

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

reply to post by Still

Deflectionnnnnnn

From what? Do you know what any of the words you use actually mean because it would seem to be a resounding no.

I'll be voting for RP btw. I agree with everything he stands for.

Everything? Even though he is not a birther? So you are suggesting this is one topic Ron Paul knows less than you about?

U mad bro

So that is your signature now? K well like I said, things get rough after high school. Claim to be anything you want but if you keep typing in schoolage "leet" speak it kind of says it all.

Cannot wait to find out what I deflected from.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Still

By the way, how dumb are you?
He was born in Hawaii. He moved to indonesia and his mom remarried.

Dumb?
My ability to speak remains fully intact.
Considering you are the one that claims birther evidence introduced into court is going to help make that case, ok. You really do have a thing for name calling and personal attacks. You seem pretty mad yourself there, brother.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Barry Soetoro is Obamas name he went by in Indonesia

And you call him this as a way to insult him I suppose? Because at some point in his childhood he was referred to as Barry? Sounds rather childish.

As soon as you show me where it says that's allowed.

Where isn't it allowed? If you claim that dual citizenship is a disqualifier to the presidency, you need to demonstrate where this is in the constitution. It's not my job to prove your arguments for you.

I'll also state this again:

1. Obama is not the only president to have held dual citizenship
2. Obama lost his dual citizenship at the age of 21

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

reply to post by Still

Does giving yourself stars make you feel super good inside? rofl that's so damn adorable I think I'll give you one myself!

I am still not sure how one gives their own posts stars. Maybe you can tell me?

bro, I think you need a girlfriend. and no, Palmala Handerson does not count

One more time, I am not a bro. I am not a lesbian either. None of this has anything to do with the topic which again is "Obama was born in Hawaii but people like you admit you CHOOSE to believe LIES and nothing will change that." It is not about me and whether or not you think I get laid enough. I am not the punk kid trolling online forums to say NOTHING for pages.

I will apologize for attempting to take you seriously though. That was my fault. I think you need to stand up tall as the birther mascot. You embody it all. You want to believe things you are know are not true and make no sense to try to defend just because you hate your boss. Just wait until you get out in the real world.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Still
p.s. Life gets hard after high school no matter how cute our mommy tells us our junior prom photos look.

I'm 22. I'm a Marine. What have you accomplished in your life? You create multiple accounts and post on an internet forum because stars make you feel special.

U mad bro?

You may be a Marine, but you have also been brainwashed by the most mainstream
media outlet in the country. Then you come here and do their business for free, that is one
hell of an accomplishment. Fox News can get their benefactors, backers
back in direct control of US policy. In return your Marine buddies can go to Iran, for sure,
and give their lives for multi national corporations. We get to pay for it, your buds get to
die for it

In the end you, you are just like this lady... be a man and watch this video. That is you,
and the prototype of your crusade, same thing psychologically speaking,

edit on 1-2-2012 by mastahunta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

By the sounds of it, you're the one that's insulted.

No, I just think it's rather childish, but please by all means, continue.

I'm claiming born to an alien father as the biggest part.

Ah, so now you're moving away from the dual citizenship argument because you have nothing to show for it?

Maybe you could also demonstrate to us now where in the constitution it states that both parents must be American citizens inorder to be natural born?

What part of the constitution?

If you're telling me I need to prove mine, how about you prove yours?

My positions aren't in debate here because no where in the constitution does it specifically mention dual citizenship or alien parents as a disqualifier. Obama is already the 7th president to be born of atleast one foreign born parent, he certainly isn't the first one to have held dual citizenship at some point in his life.

I don't think you're really serious at all about birtherism by the sounds of it because it appears that you can't even be bothered to prove any substance behind your arguments.

Keep stating it, it's not changing anything.

I'm well aware that your mind is already made, you've already made it clear that you dislike this man for many personal reasons, as with alot of birthers. I'm just trying to find out whether you take birtherism seriously, or whether you're just using it to feed your personal animosity towards Obama. If it's the latter you certainly wouldn't be the only one.

Dual? He's had friggin 4.
British, Kenyan, Indonesian, American.

and I'm done here.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mastahunta

I don't listen to MSM. Thanks though. That's why I have ATS.

I'm sure you would like to elaborate on how brainwashed I am, though, correct? Go on, I'm waiting

ETA: Wow, I feel so manly after watching that. Although I don't recall calling Obama an "arab." I could be wrong though, mind pointing me to where I said it?

It's not the same thing at all. Yeah, I disagree with pretty much everything Obama does, that wouldn't be any different if I didn't think he wasn't considered a natural born citizen. You're blowing this way out of proportion lmao. You're just upset because you're one of Barry's fanboys

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join