It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama To Ignore Judge’s Ruling To Appear In Court Over Eligibility Hearing

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by r3axion

Translation: "I dont understand what was posted and I want someone to explain it to me at a level I can comprehend"

All you posted was one sentence telling me to watch a video. I got that just fine. What is there to understand?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
reply to post by spinalremain

DID YOU READ WHAT HE WROTE!

He has to pay a 750 fine for having no insurance.

And then he still has no insurance...
edit on 25-1-2012 by kawika because: (no reason given)

We can all say the same for not buying auto insurance. That doesn't make us commies.

Hey, like Glen Beck and Gingrich say........."If you don't like your job or situation then find another one."
edit on 30-1-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Still

Translation: "I dont understand what was posted and I want someone to explain it to me at a level I can comprehend"

All you posted was one sentence telling me to watch a video. I got that just fine. What is there to understand?

Dehhhhh herpa derp

Yeah that is about what I expected. The one thing that applies across the board to all birthers is that they write things they heard or read without ever understanding them. I find it unfortunate you have wasted so much time in this thread only to reveal your entire understanding of your own position is herpa derp.

Gosh, I wonder if that is why the score is now birthers 0 for 160.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Yeah that is about what I expected. The one thing that applies across the board to all birthers is that they write things they heard or read without ever understanding them. I find it unfortunate you have wasted so much time in this thread only to reveal your entire understanding of your own position is herpa derp.

Gosh, I wonder if that is why the score is now birthers 0 for 160.

This is the internet bro, you're not offending anyone

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I wish you made some sense. Why would I want to offend anyone?
Please try and make your next post something that makes sense, please.
Do you even have a point here? I asked a simple question and you have replied to me several times with nothing but high school snark.
I am not sure why you want to look like you have nothing to say but cannot wait to say it but unless you have anything actual to say to me, I am not interested.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I wish you made some sense. Why would I want to offend anyone?
Please try and make your next post something that makes sense, please.
Do you even have a point here? I asked a simple question and you have replied to me several times with nothing but high school snark.
I am not sure why you want to look like you have nothing to say but cannot wait to say it but unless you have anything actual to say to me, I am not interested.

You tell me. You're the one who continues ranting and name calling even after I replied "dehhh herpa derp" you STILL managed to keep going. I don't know how you do it. Those aren't even words!

I don't have anything to say to you. About 70 people agreed with my OP

Obama lovers are in the minority on ATS, and in America.
edit on 30-1-2012 by r3axion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

You tell me.

You want me to explain to you why you are doing what you are doing?
No.

You're the one who continues ranting and name calling even after I replied "dehhh herpa derp" you STILL managed to keep going.

I never called anyone any names and have not ranted once.

I don't know how you do it. Those aren't even words!

I know and the answer to the question I asked you should have been in the form of words which is why I am still looking for them.

I don't have anything to say to you.

Yet you keep posting to me, saying things to me.

About 70 people agreed with my OP

Does that mean something? Is your mom proud?

Obama lovers are in the minority on ATS, and in America.
edit on 30-1-2012 by r3axion because: (no reason given)

Good for Obama lovers.

None of this really had anything to do with me or anything I asked. I am sure you will post again telling me all about how you have nothing to say and toss in some more nonsense.

I asked you a simple question. I am very sorry that instead of being able to answer it, you are only able to say herpa derp. Maybe you need help?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Still

You asked what evidence was presented. I told you to watch the trial yourself. Not only that, a person posted the evidence that was given in court.

Why would I need to reiterate just because you're lazy?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Still

You asked what evidence was presented.

We have already had this entire conversation. I do understand some people need to turn the knob a couple of times before they figure out that is how the door opens.

I told you to watch the trial yourself.

Which I responded to.

Not only that, a person posted the evidence that was given in court.

Which I asked if anyone could point me to.

So that is 0 for 2 on ya.

Why would I need to reiterate just because you're lazy?

I thought you actually cared if someone besides you believed what you were saying. Apparently not? All the evidence I saw posted was birther nonsense. You keep pointing out this case is not about that, it is about his father being Kenyan which everyone knew before Obama was elected the last time. So obviously that was not the right evidence. You would not be sitting here making that point while pushing that evidence, would you? That would just be crazy.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I don't like Barry.

Who's barry?

I don't think he is what the founding fathers defined as a natural born citizen (his dual citizenship at birth to a non citizen father),

You don't think so, but this is a matter of opinion. No where in the constitution is it stated that a president cannot be a dual citizen. Regardless, Obama may have been born with dual citizenship, but he lost that citizenship at the age of 21. Chester Arthur, James Buchanan also held dual citizenship respectively (President Authurs father was still an Irish-Canadian citizen at his birth).

If you can show us where in the constitution dual citizenship is stated regarding presidential eligibility, would be much appreciated.

I think he is destroying this country, that he is a thug,

Irrelevant to the question of eligibility.

(NDAA),

Irrelevant to the question of eligibility.

I will always refer to him as an illegal President

It's a free country.

I think anyone like you, who creates an account on an online forum specifically with an obvious politically motivated agenda (odd timing don't you think? with elections coming up and all...

Speaking of a political agenda, with the election coming, how's this lawsuit going? Any updates from the judge about removing Obama off the Georgia ballot?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join