It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory video viewing for the Spiritual Path to Enlightenment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I've been on the path for over 10+ years now, studied all the paths, and and read all the most famous books on the topic of Enlightenment. The 5 part series of videos shows clearly and explains thoroughly exactly how to reach Enlightenment and Union w/ God. I have experienced many of the sign posts these vids show and can vouch for it from personal experience.

I wish atheists would also take up these steps and see for themselves what lies on the other side of the veil, for it would completely relinquish the theory of atheism.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
If this is mandatory how did people become enlightened before youtube?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by posthuman

ancient yogis time travelled through consciousness to access youtube via 56k modems
edit on 23-1-2012 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I really wish meditation wasn't mandatory. I'm 6'2 and not that flexible. Screw that.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

If this is mandatory how did people become enlightened before youtube?

There were books, or monasteries, or masters that One would visit and learn from. We now live in an instant information age and have access to info via the internet, hence the 5 part series, which itself is based on the wisdom and knowledge passed onto us from the last few thousand years of others having taken this route.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

So it isn't mandatory?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme

ancient yogis time travelled through consciousness to access youtube via 56k modems
edit on 23-1-2012 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

How did they learn that without youtube?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
If I am having an obe, could a deceased soul with a rigid mind inhabit my body while I'm away?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

So it isn't mandatory?

If i was in charge of setting up Enlightenment Universities around the world, YES I would make this video mandatory viewing.

I wish I had seen this video 10 years ago and it would have saved me alot of time in constant research and having red dozens if not over a hundred books, and they are all pretty much pointing to what this video shows.

I really wish meditation wasn't mandatory. I'm 6'2 and not that flexible. Screw that.

Its ok, just find a comfortable spot on a couch. Half or full lotus doesnt matter, nor does what position your in matter. What matters is reaching a point of Awareness itself and spending time resting in that. It is the part in the video where the awareness of the breath takes you to a center of consciousness in the head. The rest happens while resting in That.

If I am having an obe, could a deceased soul with a rigid mind inhabit my body while I'm away?If I am having an obe, could a deceased soul with a rigid mind inhabit my body while I'm away?

No because when u are in an OBE, you have a silver chord that connect s you back to the body. No one can get in while you are out because of the silver chord and established connection.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Mandatory in title is not necessary. I still star&flag because the message is simple and is easy to follow. Reminds me that it is very important to meditate.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by brice
If I am having an obe, could a deceased soul with a rigid mind inhabit my body while I'm away?

Only if you let them.
I would stay away from those wigi boards. Like the Exorcist.
They say a Master could enter your body but I think you would have to be dead or dieing.

I have had people mess with me while asleep, like the other night someone, thing hit me on the chest, I could only see them running away. They may of been afraid I would grab them. So hit and run.

Don't worry about demons for most part are just in your head, your own personal demons. But I would not as you say tempt a demon or mock them, leave them alone, lower astral.

What's crazy is with the DTs you see all kinds of demons, or some do, but they walk up and get real close and look at you. I do not recommend drinking booze to excess.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Thanks for the post. Bookmarking for later.

One comment though: "Mandatory" is contradictory to "enlightenment." That's why there are so many paths...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
You can live your life in meditation without thoughts and let life pass you by...
or you can live your life in appreciation and enjoy each second...

It is your choice and one isn't more "right" or "wrong" than the other, but I prefer appreciation because:

-It brings a lot of happiness
-You realize the innate love you have for others
-It is beneficial to society if people appreciate each other
-It is easy and more fun to keep appreciating things and to turn your mind off like in meditation
-With meditation you can use it to escape reality, with appreciation you are fully in it and loving it.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
no mandatory needed

not relevant

new topics

top topics

join