It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time for OTHER countries to start solving their own problems in their states and their neighbors cou

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I am so SICK of reading Anti-American posts by people who have plenty to complain about but no solutions or inclinations to actually DO SOMETHING on their own. They whine and bitch about what the U.S. does but never do they propose a solution that they might carry out or participate in.

Right now...thousands upon thousands of one time residents of states that were behind the Iron Curtain are flooding into European Countries and a level of HATE has appeared in the Media as well as the Legislative bodies of these countries about what they have actually called...the Barbarian Hoards...contaminating their countries...PURITY of Idealism and actions as well as absolutely demanding a seperation of these people from...in their words...Subverting their own states ethnic identity.

No where is this more prevelent than in FRANCE...where they consider immigrants a scourge in their nation.

The U.S. has always welcomed diversity...and it is our STRENGTH....as it is these outher countries WEAKNESS! Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
When playing basketball, the shorter guy will always make excuses as to why he did not win over the taller player.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I too am sick of the Anti America so this is why i am all for no more helping out nations , get US out of all nations including NATO and the UN, south Korea, Japan, the UK and Australia. It is time they stand alone, This means no money, no aid, and no help. Including no Mil aid, help or funding,but then some will B**** about that, too bad so sad this is what you want this is what you get.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
america just stay the # out of other countries problems its none of your buisness and about cutting off money and aid if you help others others will help you but dont impose your will on others

edit: oneday america will need help and when that day comes they would b sorry if they abandoned the world
edit on 22-1-2012 by tetriswoooo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetriswoooo
america just stay the # out of other countries problems its none of your buisness and about cutting off money and aid if you help others others will help you but dont impose your will on others

edit: oneday america will need help and when that day comes they would b sorry if they abandoned the world

Fact is if any country was in power they would be doing the same thing. It's human nature. You and all the AMERICA bashers (with your hands out) need to take a look at history and every other countries conquests.

Humans are the problem, period. Not America.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
If America and its power would not exist, and the fact that Western Europe (UK etc.) is allied with America...other camel-herder regimes all around the world would go crazy murdering, invading and genociding.

The fact that the camel-herder regimes KNOW that America would not tolerate such in many cases is often the ONLY reason those regimes don't go wild and do what they want.

Typical example would be Saddam invading Kuwait, or Hitler intending to overtake the whole world.

Yes, America is the "world police"...but i think it's necessary and ultimately better than letting religious fanatics around the world do what they think they want to do.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Abandon the world? By cutting off aid that never reaches the poor anyways?

You say stay away, and in the same sentence you say give it to us and we will return it.
...well...we been giving for years, and I have yet to see a country give anything back.

We stop giving these corrupt aholes money- then maybe, just maybe these countries wont have to be so scared of the evil rich dictators we create with this "aid".

America is broke. So I only agree with half of your statement, the "getting the ***k out part".

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

people are the problem and other countries do have a dirty past too but america is far more meddlesome than any other country and when i say america i dont mean americans i mean your government

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tetriswoooo

why would we need help? if all aid is cut off, this includes exporting our oil , why would we need help? [aid is in the form of trade that too is gone] our oil price would be in the price range of say , $1.50 per Gal this includes road tax, state and fed tax.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Oh well, yet another American bashing topic! There is plent of other things to talk about than go over the same subject time and time again.....gets a bit boring , yawn

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

well you should say Americans, for we are the ones that vote the Gov in and then do nothing about it for 4 years and then vote a bigger problem in.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

... is far more meddlesome than any other country and when i say america i dont mean americans i mean your government

define "meddlesome".

When EVER has America (or NATO for that matter) *initiated* a war?

If you go through history, America has always INTERVENED, and with good reasons.

If i go through this forum on a day-per-day basis and read the lies and nonsense, i see people constantly lying and spreading things like that the US is just too keen on invading other countries without a reason, mainly for the reason to "kill innocent children".

Funny that the OTHER governments and regimes which usually initiate violence and who TRULY kill innocent people and commit genocide are "conveniently" ignored - as long as you can spread your nonsense about how "aggressive" America is.

If you hate the government so much, why don't you move to North Korea, Iran, Syria etc...i am sure they will welcome you with open arms in their "peaceful" countries. LOL

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

well how about we let them, are you not tired of giving shedding blood for some country that in later years say to us the US get out, I am let them be! Let them duke, nuke or bash themselves, why do we need to be the ref or the peace maker and keeper when we the US is no longer wanted.

edit on 23-1-2012 by bekod because: editting

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

well how about we let them, are you not tired of giving shedding blood for some country that in later years say to us the US get out, I am let them be let them duke nuke or bash themselves, why do we need to be the ref or the peace maker keeper when we the US is no longer wanted.

Do you think "let them nuke or bash themselves" is a viable option? Let's just hypothetically assume a "local" nuclear war in the Middle-East...believe it or not..it would affect the whole planet in MANY ways.

A) I don't think it needs a "global" nuclear war to completely radioactively pollute the whole planet
B) Our economy and relations today are FAR too global and interlinked worldwide as to be able to "live on our own" and not care whats going on in other countries.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Your post confuses me. You start off telling America to butt out. Then you continue to say that if we abandon the world we will be sorry....

I agree that America needs to quit butting into other countries affairs and tend to our own problems. Then maybe once we get our stuff straightened out, offer to help others.

But what is it you want here? Do you want us to butt out or not?
edit on 23-1-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Pakistan and India, Israel and Iran what is the difference? If they want too nuke each other they will or go toe to toe they will , all the US could do is pick a side, Pakistan or India, the other well that is a given.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

there would be no WW3 India nuke Pakistan vice versa, North Korea nukes the South, vice versa. the US is out of it so where is the would war
??

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

So let me get this straight? You want the U.S. to stay out of others internal issues that they never solve and genocide continues while no other countries will help....yet you want us to continue AID endlessly with no strings attached?!?

Another person who has no experience with dealing with some of the EVIL #@%&$ that exist in the world.
Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

people are the problem and other countries do have a dirty past too but america is far more meddlesome than any other country and when i say america i dont mean americans i mean your government

Oh....this one is even better! We are the ones who elect our Government. Anyone born in the U.S. can run and we have 50 different states that have many different laws than others.

All a person needs is the will to run and they can achieve anything. The Government and Military of the U.S. is very little different from it's people. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

why would we need help? if all aid is cut off, this includes exporting our oil , why would we need help? [aid is in the form of trade that too is gone] our oil price would be in the price range of say , $1.50 per Gal this includes road tax, state and fed tax.

Who is we? Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join