It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new find, is hollow Earth real?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I think it's the front door to the Reptilians house... thus we should knock first before entering without being invited.

Nothing I hate worse than my neighbours walking into my house unexpectedly for coffee mid-afternoon. It's nice being all "neighbourly" and such, but for all they know, I might be vacuuming the living room in the nude.

(Mental note to self: start locking the front door)

Do we really want to accidentally walk in on the Reptilians vacuuming in the nude ?!
I should hope not !

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Krystian

I was observing my washing machine on spin cycle and noticed all the clothes pushed to the drum side with a hollow centre and contemplated our planet spinning at aprox 1000 miles per hour, and was wondering if anyone out there could explain to my why the same effect would not be occuring, and with the gravational field pushing in from the out side and pressure from the inside pushing out, i can understand the tremendous pressures involved and can appreciate earthquakes and volcanic action, also giving us a hollow earth much the same as my washing machine, have I been spending too much time in the laundry?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

Yes i do.

If you look north on google earth, from the "Entrance to hollow earth" there is a big rocky area with no snow and about 500 holes the same size, all black as the one on your picture.

All those holes are lakes, not frozen, in the same area.

edit on 22-1-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Wow thanks for the info, I think thats amazing.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Well everyone here is a photo of an Antarctic surface lake
It's called Deep Lake and not only is it liquid water but it also has critters in it
in the form of bacteria.

Haloarchaea are a distinct evolutionary branch of the Archaea, and are considered extremophiles. The haloarchaea from Deep Lake are naturally adapted to cold, nutrient-limited and high saline level conditions that would kill almost any other life.

www.jgi.doe.gov

wow

edit on 23-1-2012 by LeLeu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
When I first heard the term “hollow Earth”, -- in connection --with the Antarctic, I never assumed that the Earth was hollow as, say, a balloon. However, it is not that far fetched to believe that there are large caverns and tunnel systems that might exist in the Antarctic. Very large caverns certainly do exist in many parts of the world and, recently, an astounding tunnel system has come to light.

Stone Age man created a massive network of underground tunnels criss-crossing Europe from Scotland to Turkey, a new book on the ancient superhighways has claimed.
German archaeologist Dr Heinrich Kusch said evidence of the tunnels has been found under hundreds of Neolithic settlements all over the continent.
In his book - Secrets Of The Underground Door To An Ancient World - he claims the fact that so many have survived after 12,000 years shows that the original tunnel network must have been enormous.

S OURCE

Considering that Antarctica once had a temperate climate, it is not that outlandish to believe that it might, at one time, been inhabited. Considering this possibility, could these inhabitants have utilized these caverns and, perhaps, fashioned tunnel systems themselves?

Regardless, and not to digress, it seems futile to take the term "hollow Earth" literally but, in terms of an "underground world", that's an entirely different story.

edit on 1/23/2012 by benevolent tyrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

Did you check the size of that opening it's about 175 ft x 150 ft so not really that big other cave openings around the world are larger.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I've become intrigued as to how surface lakes with liquid water
are on Antarctica. Water freezes at 0c I always thought, but apparently not

Supercooled liquid water must become ice at minus 48 C (minus 55 F) not just because of the extreme cold, but because the molecular structure of water changes physically to form tetrahedron shapes, with each water molecule loosely bonded to four others, according to the new study by chemists Valeria Molinero and Emily Moore.

www.sciencedaily.com

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamstalker

That is the theory I have heard about hollow earth, gravity would "reverse" so to speak so they would be walking upside down from us? Am I making sense? And their sun or heat source is the core of the earth.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

I like how you really got in to the water thing, and that you learn some new stuff

You might get enough to make a whole new thread, just about water

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
www.wired.com...

Then there is this....the British and the Russians competing to drill into this lake.....

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu
Most of you would have heard about Admiral Byrd and Operation Highjump.
Part of the legend says that Byrd flew or was guided into a large cavernous
opening and entered the underworld.

Actually if you read the diary it shows that the plane kept on a heading, the compass went nuts like in the Bermuda triangle stories and suddenly they were flying over different terrain... like they passed through a dimensional portal

As to your find... old news

Entrance To Agartha Found?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
reply to post by LeLeu

I like how you really got in to the water thing, and that you learn some new stuff

You might get enough to make a whole new thread, just about water

Hey that really opened my eyes to something, thanks again

Especially concidering there is life in those lakes.
Makes me think of Mars and the possibilities there.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Yeah and what would be interesting if i may add is if in fact there is not 3km of ice......lets say .5km-1.5km of ice then air then land and the lake.
look at the image. image

So in relation to us we have land, sky and protective ozone etc whats to say lake vostok isnt the same?

Land inc lake air and their protective layer sits 1-2km up above the air a protective ice sheet?

Just look at the image before slating me please. cheers
edit on 23-1-2012 by Lee78 because: (no reason given)

Easier i suppose to say that the ice is effectively the protective barrier that the ozone is to us.
edit on 23-1-2012 by Lee78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Sorry mate but as far as the find goes I was only refering to the series
of aerial photos from Operation Highjump.

With full copyright credit and acknowledgement to the Australian Antarctic Data Centre,
I must add of course as I would'nt want to upset anyone and get wtf email.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

No competition... the Russian drilling was using oils as an anti freeze to keep the hole from freezing... it was decided that punching through to the lake with that oil column was not a good idea and would contaminate the pristine lake so they started another hole.

BTW the ice core samples show that we are due to enter an ice age

This graph below is drawn from the data gathered from the Vostok ice core samples and, unlike the tree ring data, is scientifically sound and uncontroversial. Looking at the above graph, there have been six periods in the last 415,000 years when global temperature exceeded today’s temperature by as much as nine degrees.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu
Sorry mate but as far as the find goes I was only refering to the series
of aerial photos from Operation Highjump.

Oh that The warm water lakes

Here is the actual Byrd expedition film clip

Operation HIGH JUMP: Antarctica has Warm Inner Lakes in Bunger Hills Area!

I have the full documentary somewhere on my thread

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

So they are a thermal spring then?
Can you post the link to your thread on here

Oh yeah, cool video by the way

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join