It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STOP....Take a STEP BACK....and look at the BIG PICTURE!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Do you read and research?

Extensively. Thanks for the suggestions on what to look into. Pretty sure I've gone through most of that stuff already tho. Maybe its the whole Government + Doom angle...just doesn't interest me much.
I'm more into cosmology, archaeology, particle physics and stuff.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

Just now getting into the Quantum Physics stuff.............basic layman 101 nothing too difficult but particle physics is quite interesting.

We're learning new stuff almost weekly now that affects the big picture.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed

China showing off Aircraft Carrier.

If China wanted to build an aircraft carrier, they would certainly be able to do so ... a long time ago.

However, you should consider the fact, that perhaps China is using this aircraft carrier, more to study the vulnerabilities/advantages of aircraft carriers, rather than to actually have one of their own. Since they intend to rule the China see, they really don't need one. But they'd need to know everything about an aircraft carrier, in order to fight one ... if they'd end up going head to head with the US in the China sea.

edit on 24/1/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Here's a Tool lyric that made me think about this thread -

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will.
I sure could use a vacation from this

Bull# three ring circus sideshow of
Freaks

Here in this hopeless #ing hole we call LA
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any #ing time. Any #ing day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.

Fret for your figure and
Fret for your latte and
Fret for your hairpiece and
Fret for your lawsuit and
Fret for your prozac and
Fret for your pilot and
Fret for your contract and
Fret for your car.

It's a
Bull# three ring circus sideshow of
Freaks

Here in this hopeless #ing hole we call LA
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any #ing time. Any #ing day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.

Some say a comet will fall from the sky.
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves.
Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still.
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dip#s.

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will cuz
I sure could use a vacation from this

Silly #, stupid #...

One great big festering neon distraction,
I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied.

Learn to swim.

Mom's gonna fix it all soon.
Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to be.

Learn to swim.

# L Ron Hubbard and
# all his clones.
# all those gun-toting
Hip gangster wannabes.

Learn to swim.

# retro anything.
# your tattoos.
# all you junkies and
# your short memory.

Learn to swim.

# smiley glad-hands
With hidden agendas.
# these dysfunctional,
Insecure actresses.

Learn to swim.

Cuz I'm praying for rain
And I'm praying for tidal waves
I wanna see the ground give way.
I wanna watch it all go down.
Mom please flush it all away.
I wanna watch it go right in and down.
I wanna watch it go right in.
Watch you flush it all away.

Time to bring it down again.
Don't just call me pessimist.
Try and read between the lines.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend.

I wanna see it all come down.
suck it down.
flush it down.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I agree that there is definitely something up who knows what it is, there is so much info and stuff going down nobody can know what is coming. I choose not to prepare whatever will be will be if my time comes then so be it i choose death because that seems like the better option, not because i am depressed or suicidal because that is not the case, i have just had enough of this world i would rather be set free than enslaved those that choose to prepare then good for you i wish you all the best. My life has been cut short anyway because i was diagnosed with an incurable disease which i know was caused by “GM foods” or the vaccines i had when i was i boy and those that have done this to me and millions of others will probably be hiding in there Bunkers when the time comes. My journey now is spiritual and would love there to be peace in our times but with the amount of people who are stuck in the consumer society does not look very hopeful that they will wake up any time soon, is it really too late for humanity or will we rise like lions and take back our world.

Peace & love my friends..

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by PROT3CTOR

yeah, we all been slacking, some of us have known for years of the stuff to come but haven't made any REAL effort to prepare

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Bout all I can say is something that was to be an extinction level event is coming and all I can say is in my lifetime, I am 63 now. I know what to look for leading to the event. It will deal with volcano's earthquakes and Tsunami's. You have a better chance inland but sadly what is going to happen can't be stopped but our family from the skies say the Humans are worth saving and they are working to lesson the event. Many Species are in our skies observing and here to help when the time comes.

Invasion lol they are going to try and save as much Human life as they can.

I know there is nothing any of us can do but prepare and then to help one another. Many Souls hae been sent here to help.

Sadly whatever is to be will be

How can you be so sure they will "try and save as much human life as they can"?
Perhaps they will be here "To Serve Man" in the Twilight Zone" sense. Of course
that doesn't rule out saving humans, obviously they would need genetic diversity
in their breeding stock.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
I'm too old and cynical and disgusted to panic. There's a game going on: On the one side those who think it's their right and privilege to rule over the rest of us; on the other side those of us who aren't going to go easily.

One of John Wayne's last movies (maybe his last) was "The Shootist." Its theme is a little muddy at some points; but the way I see it is that John Wayne's character (apparently a rather ruthless ex-bounty-hunter) and several other old-fashioned characters around the area have outlived their usefulness. They're outdated and outmoded, and nobody wants their free-spirited, free-booting types around anymore. Civilization and electricity have come to the Wild West--and it's not about to be hindered by a bunch of old-time ruffians.

That's the way I feel. Civilization and the politically correct nanny-state no longer have any use for me. But I'm too stubborn and self-satisfied to change, and they'll just have to take me out when they get to me. Or, as I live on the fringe of a very bad neighborhood, maybe someone a lot tougher than me will take me out during the "upheaval." Either way, I'm getting too old and tired to try to run from it....
edit on 1/22/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

Wow; you hit the nail on the head! That is EXACTLY what is happening on a world wide scale. In all honesty, it always has.

What's coming down the pipeline isn't the 2012 Apocalypse. Elenin has come and gone (THANK GOD); when Nibiru and the Annunaki don't show up in 2012, don't be surprised. A complete pole shift? Lets pray that doesn't happen. IMO, all the current SHTF scenarios are non sense. They feed the conspiracy ditto heads and are used by the establishment for marketing purposes.

No no, what's coming down the pipeline is a dramatic worldwide economic and demographic shift. It's been in the making for the last several decades. It will affect first world western countries the hardest. Mankind (at least western anglo) has just lived the most productive century in Earth's history! And the bills are due and the chickens are coming home to roost.

Make no mistake about it, The United States society, at least Anglo Saxon (ie white people), is becoming extinct. 'm not saying it's bad or good, just that it is what it is. The and thing is happening in Europe. Unfortunately, there will be consequences because of this. Cultures will clash. They ARE clashing, and it's going to get worse. THAT is what the power elites are preparing for. The Unite States and the rest of the developed western world's living standard is being brought in line with the developing world. We're dropping, they're rising. Western workers are just like John Wayne's character in "The Shootist". We're overpaid, increasingly under educated, and we're becoming obsolete to world wide manufacturing and technology.

Perhaps that's why the PTB are using so many "soft kill" weapons against us, like fluoride, GMO food etc. We're increasingly becoming "useless eaters".

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Again, SPOT ON! Amen brother (or sister)! IMO, a global economic collapse would be a healthy thing. It would allow people to return to a more localized and symbiotic economic model. Just like you, I know many people in my community that would work together to live and survive.

Losing the internet would suck!!! But wouldn't most of you guys feel more alive and well having to physically work for your food, your water etc. In a more local community oriented fashion? I know I would!

It's no wonder societies that live that way are healthier and the people live longer. Costa Rica comes to mind.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by donhuangenaro

ps: btw, if this happens and electricity grid gets destroyed we are #%&$*ed, not because there will be no more internet or TV, but because every nuclear power station reactor core will melt down after the cooling pumps stop working...
edit on 23-1-2012 by donhuangenaro because: (no reason given)

You are absolutely correct regarding meltdowns. I know that most have diesel backup generators as the intermediate backup power source and hopefully they are fairly well hardened. Diesel is less susceptible often without electronics, the limitation would then be fuel supply as it would be extremely difficult to get any more. I remember reports of helicopters delivering fuel to flooded plant this summer and employees running around dumping 5 gallons at a time into generators and pumps. My personal system would keep my food frozen and my family relatively comfortable for about 1.5 months if I was very conservative. Nuclear plants do not have the option of being conservative, having lost their primary source of power for cooling (off-site power) the only thing after losing diesel generators would be battery backup and it is very limited. Having worked with the type of generators they have I know 5 gallons won't do much good. Assuming they are still working, the best thing you could do is volunteer for the "bucket brigade" to keep them running as you won't outrun the fallout. If they aren't, just sit back and watch the show.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
It could be something on ATS.
if you make a joke of it.
people think it is silly. like UFO's.
I will start digging now.

if the earth was invades by superior aliens.
the best way to beat them off.

For some reason I don't think that will help. Of course if it worked though that would be a "happy ending" indeed.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze

Originally posted by buddha
It could be something on ATS.
if you make a joke of it.
people think it is silly. like UFO's.
I will start digging now.

if the earth was invades by superior aliens.
the best way to beat them off.

For some reason I don't think that will help. Of course if it worked though that would be a "happy ending" indeed.

LMAO! If we do that, they'll want to stay here forever. Chasing us all down like lost puppy dogs.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

OP...This is the unfortunate truth and I applaud your recommendation that we all [B]Step back and see the big picture
Watch the people with power and influence..See what they are preparing for!

Don't spend too much time focusing on the PERFORMERS and their distractions.

For those who are hoping for some type of alien intervention I'm truly sorry to say,I just don't see it
sure it's a real phenomenom.It's as real as the mess we are in. I just think the majority which fall into the indifferent category,can be counted on to fix the virus we've been infected with for many years.note..I am as I typing been infected with a trogan..Got to go...
Peace people...

Prepare for the worst,but hope for the best...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I believe that on a greater consciousness level, The USA and much of the world has PTSD.
That would explain a lot of the impending doom feelings felt everywhere, at least to me it does.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by donhuangenaro

Update to your post....M9 coming at us today-tomorrow.

It.is...those facing them direct/head on will have a greater impact to grid and electronics

Hard to call this particular grouping/CME

When they decided to stop posting NEO online...or the info was restricted...that I perceived as a RED flag...and it was quite synchronization with many tales of this time frame, from many groups throughout the world...

I agree with many here...you can prepare, but no need to worry...as it shall present as it does...and my job is to the best I can with what I do have to work with. There is no need to fret when one does not have enough resources to gather a few resources...

Take care.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

im liking the john lennon reference at the end (assuming its a reference to the song "imagine")

and im not worried about change. change is inevitable. it can be delayed, but it cant be prevented. so BRING IT ON!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

There is no question that something is coming. That something is on par with a major cataclysm type event. The Elites have been quoted in saying there will be a “Great Culling” and people in the know have used this term very frequently. I personally am not discounting an external source for a disaster, whether it be a climate change, economic collapse, etc. Basically insert your disaster of choice and be prepared to be moved, herded and or evacuated for the lucky ones. I think there is a red and blue list, I also think this is all related to government COG plans. There have been many different levels of proof that contractors, government agencies and external showdown governments are involved in the preparation of a highly significant event.

It important to remember that the focus should not be what the disaster is, it should be how well are you prepared for any unfavorable circumstances that are coming.

-Peace out to my fellow ATSer…

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PROT3CTOR
So many of us are attempting to study the "fine details" of whats going on in the world today, that I think many of us are missing the big picture here.......and I'm sure I'll miss a few of the major facts myself
The point I'm trying to make is at the end of the blog.....Lets see what we have here:

1) The U.S. Governent is spending money as if there are "no consequences of doing so" or no need of repayment. And the country's we owe trillions of $ to dont even seem to care either???

2) The U.S. presidential race is a complete joke and, to the trained eye, is obviously for entertainment purposes, which leads one to deduce there will be no need for an election in 2012???

3) There is a "gut feeling" of fear and conspiracy currently moving about, in waves across the world???

4) Norway and other countries are buiding underground bunkers, on a mass scale???

5) The U.S. Government has building bunkers for years, but over the past decade has greatly pressured contractors to pick up the pace.

6) Hollywood has been making movies left and right about "hostile" alien invasions and apocalyptic scenarios???

7) The entire world is at the threshold of economic collapse, which everyone knows shouldve happened years ago, but the system is being "propped up" by bailouts???

8) The media is keeping the populations zombiefied with video games, electronics and comfort, as if there is nothing wrong. Have you realized that nearly 90% of commercials pertain to the following products:
A) Cell phones
B) Automobile sales
C) Video Games and Systems
D) Fast Food

and now I know

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I think I agree on that the recent events that took place means the end of old thinking and the start of something new, rather than annihilation from another sentient race which is possible but a really small chance of happening.

This shift of the way of thinking is really dangerous in some aspects, because most people cannot catch up, they end up being left behind and doubt founded.
edit on 1/24/2012 by Labdarex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I am more for doom than non-doom, we need the old system out and believe me, most of humanity deserves to die.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join