It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of the Ron Paul Bandwagon???

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mrgregbusybee

You have your opinion! Close your eyes and shut thy mouth. No one cares. You get your vote, end of story! Now go watch Barnie and eat some sheep food. Opra will be on later ,that alway a tesion easer, watch that... Barry Serenoto should be on the View..with the fart lady Whoopy Golddigger...that's what you need to keep your simpleton mind at ease.
You seam to be suffering from the same aflection most of the dips I work with.
Now, Fox News should help you. Want to listen to no-spin, Watch O'reily. He's always got the answer, True to them that speak it, like a fart , You smell it , you dealt it!...thats you need to hear.
What ever you do, don't join the military..stay away...keep back from servire your country,your way too smart, they couldn't use you. Get in to polalix, I'm sure there's a desk with room for you under it.
Then on the weekend... Get you brown shirt and arm band out...watch old, but new released Nazi films to get you back on your feet. The doctors have some new meds for you too.Just to make sure get the Flu shot so your covered...then move to France, they need more like you there. If your black ,look at your skin,that will lead you to the only answer.

edit on 23-1-2012 by Axis7 because: Just help out a American in need

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
The problem with China is, that the American government still thinks, that China has the wish to take over the world.

But what you miss is, that China does not invade other countries.
China takes over America an Europe with money, not with guns and missiles.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Newt Gingrich - The absolute smartest man in the campaign. There's no doubt he would turn our country around and no doubt that he would clean house in washington dc. Newts downfall is he is a one tracked man that is too narcissistic and doesn't know how to express himself in a manner that doesn't make him come off as an A$$hole. I don't think he would be bad for our country in any way. I don't think he would take any countries BS and he would make sure we once again become the #1 country in the world.

Newt Gingrich is insider and a draft dodger who also voted against veterans

More anti Ron Paul Posters? and his getting stars i am ashamed ATS.

I don't think he would take any countries BS and he would make sure we once again become the #1 country in the world

Ah you want America to be like an Empire which already is? a blood lust WW3? to kill all of us? No thanks.

edit on 23-1-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrgregbusybee

.if i'm paranoid it's because corrupt politicians have led me down this path

Yet you tell us how you support a bunch of other corrupt politicians. How's that hypocrisy working out for you?

your views are biased

...says the pot to the kettle.

No wonder you like Gingrich. You have the same attitude as him. It's ok if YOU do it, but just despicable when someone with an opposing viewpoint does it.

edit on 23-1-2012 by musicjunkie because: punctuation

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena

You see what has happened in Iraq already, correct? What do you think will happen when you take our troops out of South Korea? You have to admit his foreign policy leaves us weak and open.

You obviously know nothing about the history of Iraq. Iraq was formed in 1919 by Winston Churchill as the refueling station for the British Navy and Air Force in that area. He drew a circle around all the major oil fields in that area and formed Iraq, knowing that it contained warring factions which would keep it destabilized for generations.

Since then it has been the colony of first the British, then the oil companies/CIA - same thing in the Mid East - and finally the United States. In that time they have been through six wars and never been allowed to elect an official, at least not one that we let live for very long. They've had this country thrust on them and then held at arm's length. At this point, if we really did pack up and leave, I don't think they would be able to believe it.

Remember the news is not the opinions that the FOX news guys scream at you, no matter how much you like to hear them scream, and without history it is as though you were born yesterday. The difference is that Ron Paul understands this history.

Ya know I thought we were over there to give them their freedom, but when we want to you squawk like you're hurt. I don't see how the math of that works.

i'm really tired so forgive me here...but my point about iraq is we went there under lies...yes...but we were also there to set them free...provide them a new government and show them the way to live...etc...etc...then we back out and come home...everyone knows it's too soon and they aren't ready but too much political pressure to end the war and bam...out of iraq.. there's already been a hostile flag raised in one city... within 1 year it'll be like we were never there...!!

Even if a president wanted to do the right thing and help them...they receive too much pressure back home to end the war...bring the troops home..etc. so please explain to me how RP and his plan can work. there's never been peace in the world...and he's basing his foreign policies in a dream world of i won't touch you if you don't touch me bullsh*t. america has been attacked when we haven't instigated and we will continue to be attacked...even under the golden rule...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Attention ATS mrgregbusybee is anti Ron Paul DO NOT FEED HIM.
And dont give him the likes

Just look the way he posts.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
mrgregbusybee posts reminds me of the user J.Son79 posts they are in way the same.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Attention ATS mrgregbusybee is anti Ron Paul Troll DO NOT FEED HIM.

WTF is a troll on this site???

I don't agree with the mans foreign f*cking policy...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

mrgregbusybee posts reminds me of the user J.Son79 posts they are in way the same.

man i didn't know there were this many RP lovers. I didn't even say i disliked the man...i said i dislike his foreign policy. slow your roll...lol. your posts remind me of a p*ssy tattle tell....

sorry i don't agree with RP and his foreign policies....never will.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Excuse me but everyone else and including someone who had saw a real war zone, i agree with Ron Paul's
foreign policy.

And you want Frothy? Or Newt? whom by the way Newt voted against veterans dont you even read your candidates voting history?

Rick Santorum Voted Most Corrupt Politician In 2006 why dont you google that?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I do not understand Ron Paul's foreign policy ideas.
The product number 1 US produces is US dollar. US can always create the needed amount of money and spread the inflation all over the world. You need USD for the 2 main products in the world: oil and loans.
US needs strong offensive army in order to protect its currency and its financial system, the main source of income.
Ideally an US military base should be in every country, and that country should have a democratically elected government, loyal to US interests.
USA needs just the financial institutes to produce money, a strongest in the world offensive army(and powerful secret services), Hollywood and MSM for supporting the right ideology worldwide and the weapons industry. All the rest the world will give or produce for USA.
How is that is going to work if Ron Paul will bring the troops home? USA will lost its world domination. The countries will start to trade without using USD, will create a strong alternative to USD.
USD is the only important thing the US have and must protect it by all means.
Ron Paul's America is an ordinary country that has to start from the very beginning: weak currency, weak industry etc.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

man i didn't know there were this many RP lovers. I didn't even say i disliked the man...i said i dislike his foreign policy. slow your roll...lol. your posts remind me of a p*ssy tattle tell....

sorry i don't agree with RP and his foreign policies....never will.

Well the way your acting and replying so angrily in your posts alot of users and including wont like it

your posts remind me of a p*ssy tattle tell..

Hmm i bet you work with Google dont ya?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by aLLeKs

How ignorant are you US-guys to think that the USA is everywhere to protect the countries?

You are right of course, except that most of us actually do not want war. It is the leaders and a few knuckledraggers who believe what the American media tells us on the idiot box.

We let ourselves be dumbed down to the point of allowing others to do our thinking and let the T.V. and sports and idiotic celebrities keep us distracted. As indignant as this my make the OP we have fallen into a trance and let our country be stolen out from under us. And sad to say you, my friend, have a better idea of what is going on here, than many here do. We are being lied to at every turn, and some believe everything they hear on their favorite channel. We have been divided into groups to do battle on every issue so that we can be kept in factions and more easily managed.

Many in the US are waking up to this but it is a slow process. Also, anyone who has not had his comfort bubble shattered yet is not likely to wake up until he has to figure out how it happened to him.

We are in a sad state here in the US when we have to read foreign papers to find out what is really going on here.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
OP you really don't seem to understand that you are being played like a stack of cards by a small group of oligarchs. They don't care about you at all. When will this get through.

Iran has not invaded any country in over 300 years. They fought a brutal war with Iraq, but Iraq invaded them, with full financial support from the US.

Stop being such a chicken-hawk. You tell us to wake up? We are out of touch? No. It's you that is out of touch. You live in a world of fear. Your logic is that as long as you don't strangle, oppress and control everybody you will be attacked. You know how that is called in psychological term? Pure paranoia. You suffer from extreme paranoia.

lol..chicken hawk? c'mon man.... paranoia...if i'm paranoid it's because corrupt politicians have led me down this path...as far as being right about his vague foreign policies...you are naive to believe the golden rule could work for america....how many attacks have to happen before you agree that it doesn't matter what we do or don't do...when the opportunity is available, we will be attacked. maybe when it's one of your relatives serving on board a navy ship that gets blown up or a relative on a plane or you yourself serving your country and seeing your friends sent home in bags...maybe then you will realize the golden rule...no golden rule...we will be attacked. i'm done...i can tell you one thing...i won't argue with another RP fan again...your views are biased and you are definitely not open for any conservative views or actions...

I'm not really a RP fan. Actually I am always arguing against him, but that is because I think Libertarinism is the most anti-social semi-fascist ideology there is. However RP's stands on foreign policies are pretty decent. And he also has the courage, intelligence and common sense to realize that US policies create tremendous blow-back.

I don't want to be part in a campaign of fear that prefers expansion over security.

We are talking human lives here. They have value to me. These people had everyone convinced that Iraq was on the verge of nuking the world. Not a word, none of all the allegations were true and we all knew it. These are human lives for gods sake. What have we done!?

The stability of the Middle-East actually means under total US domination. All they want is Iran under domination. Nothing more nothing less. Iran having a nuke will undermine their plans and that is the real problem. But I don't think the US deserves to control the Middle-East. It belongs to the people living there. That is simple logic to me.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICanThink
I do not understand Ron Paul's foreign policy ideas.
The product number 1 US produces is US dollar. US can always create the needed amount of money and spread the inflation all over the world. You need USD for the 2 main products in the world: oil and loans.
US needs strong offensive army in order to protect its currency and its financial system, the main source of income.
Ideally an US military base should be in every country, and that country should have a democratically elected government, loyal to US interests.
USA needs just the financial institutes to produce money, a strongest in the world offensive army(and powerful secret services), Hollywood and MSM for supporting the right ideology worldwide and the weapons industry. All the rest the world will give or produce for USA.
How is that is going to work if Ron Paul will bring the troops home? USA will lost its world domination. The countries will start to trade without using USD, will create a strong alternative to USD.
USD is the only important thing the US have and must protect it by all means.
Ron Paul's America is an ordinary country that has to start from the very beginning: weak currency, weak industry etc.

Your forgetting bringing the troops from home wont be the end of the world dont you know that america cant afford to pay all the wars that we both fought now?
expect iraq.

Arent you aware that america is an empire? now tell me what happens if the empire keeps invading occupying countries by military force? well usual it will collapse on its own.

The same way soviet union collapsed and it wont be pretty.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

You're wrong about it all.

We aren't "anti-this, or pro-that"

we are PRO LIBERTY.

There's a difference between letting the Government decide everything and wanting the citizens and the states to have more power.

Ya know, the government is suppose to work for the states, it was created BY the states, not the other way around.

And if people want to jump on the "Ron Paul bandwagon" then GREAT!

I mean, isn't that what an election is all about?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Excuse me but everyone else and including someone who had saw a real war zone, i agree with Ron Paul's
foreign policy.

And you want Frothy? Or Newt? whom by the way Newt voted against veterans dont you even read your candidates voting history?

Rick Santorum Voted Most Corrupt Politician In 2006 why dont you google that?

I said many times...I don't like his foreign policies. I believe them to be vague and believe they will lead us down a path that is not in the best interest of our country.

I also said i haven't made up my mind who i would vote for...i've made up my mind who i will not though...and that's RP because of his views on foreign policy.

I also stated I would like to take some of RP and some of the other candidates excluding romney and formulate a good nominee...but that's impossible to do....

blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goodnight

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Let me guess you prefer Newt or Cain?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ICanThink

Yea and what's sad is that the US isn't even making the dollar!

so uh yea failll

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join