It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul To Drop OUT!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Ron Paul has no intention of dropping out. He is in for the long haul. Sorry to disappoint the Ron Paul haters. This isn't about and election this is a movement.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

And after that we can expect atleast 4 years of Obamatrons crying about racism

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I heard he was dropping out to run for Pope.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Come on now he isnt Newt

edit on 22-1-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: oops

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

And if the movement is stalled by some other man being selected to faceoff against Obama in November, the seeds have been planted.

Who will be the next to try to further the good Dr's ideas? Maybe a new face? Maybe his son Rand will continue on? Scratch that! I KNOW Rand will continue on with his father's ideals.

And then we have the OWS folks. Though misguided, they also know things are horribly wrong in this country. Maybe as they get their heads on straight and focus, there is hope for them to join the Paul movement!

Go Ron Go!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I am willing to say that Ron Paul has so much support, and is gaining much more support everyday, that the only way he cannot win is if he gets cheated. After seeing what has already been occurring in Iowa with the changing of policy so they could get away with cheating, something needs to be done about it now.

The districts that Ron Paul would have won hands down were somehow forgotten...hmm. How can anyone deny that this is blatant cheating? Not to mention Ron Paul was WINNING with the exit poll data. That should be enough to open some eyes, but too many will remain blind and continue to eat the BS all of the other candidates are spouting.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

Ron Paul has no intention of dropping out. He is in for the long haul. Sorry to disappoint the Ron Paul haters. This isn't about and election this is a movement.

We all know that he's in for "Long Haul" and that he won't drop out.

My question for you... and all the RP supporters is... Who will you support in the general election?

Could you support Mittens? Could you support "Eye of Newt?"... if you had to.
Will you be so principled that you won't even vote?

Just curious as to your back-up plan.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

I support Ron Paul and I can safely say that I will not vote for another Republican!

For that last 3 elections I have heard that I have to vote for the lesser of two evils for the good of the party, so I did but always wondered why. Then I realized that I could have voted either way and gotten the same results.

The Republicans will learn this election that there is a large portion of the Republican party that will stay home on election day if RP is not the nominee. Hell, I know a few that would vote for Obama just to thwart a Romney or Newt administration.

I wonder if the GOP is smart enough to understand that!?
edit on 22-1-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Wow! The mod's have already moved this thread twice!

Can you guys please decide where you would like this thread??

Pretty bad when the mod's can't make up their minds on where a thread should go!

How are us regular ATSer's supposed to figure it out if you guys that run this site can't even do it??

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
As an American I can't see how anyone can support another candidate. In my eyes you all are all enemies of my country. They are all conspiring against our freedom. We won't have another chance, there are no other candidates on the horizon to counter the onslaught against us. This is it. Seal your fate, Ron Paul or dictatorship. Choose your fate

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

which state is he skipping? he still debating in Florida, just cost a lot of money to campaign there, which mittens has plenty of. Dr.Paul is a fiscal conservative and he's demonstrating that by not wasting his donation money that comes from the people to fight in a winner take all state of Florida's size. plus they lost some of their delegates for moving up their primary. Iowa still not written in stone.
(soft delegates) N.H lost delegates for moving up theirs and Gingrich and santorum aren't even on ballot in virgina. this thing is still up in the air. RONPAUL2012

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan

Originally posted by redrose123

We all know that he's in for "Long Haul" and that he won't drop out.

My question for you... and all the RP supporters is... Who will you support in the general election?

Could you support Mittens? Could you support "Eye of Newt?"... if you had to.
Will you be so principled that you won't even vote?

Just curious as to your back-up plan.

No back-up plan. It's called writing in Ron Paul's name on my ballot when I vote this November regardless if he wins the primary or not.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MentalData
As an American I can't see how anyone can support another candidate. In my eyes you all are all enemies of my country. They are all conspiring against our freedom. We won't have another chance, there are no other candidates on the horizon to counter the onslaught against us. This is it. Seal your fate, Ron Paul or dictatorship. Choose your fate

Not entirely true, we still have Rand Paul, but I do agree that our chances will be way slimmer after this next 4 years of American political raping.
edit on 23-1-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Better not be! I love the guys ideals hes what you americans and we the world need.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Wait....who is Ron Paul?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join