It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul To Drop OUT!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Ron Paul has said he will drop out IF he doesn't finish in the top 2 in Virginia!

Yeah, I know, there only 2 competing in Virginia.

Go ahead, take the red pill!!

Go Ron Go!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Source?

Please and thank you

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Very funny! You just made many Ron Paul haters very disappointed. Well played indeed.

link   

link   
Ron Paul started out so strong and now it has gone a bit downstream, They better vote for him

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mcupobob

LOL..... Dude, read it again. Carefully next time.

Go Ron Go!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Whoops didn't see the two only competing in V. Had a few Shiner Bock tonight.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I see what you did, and that previous topic about RP winning, and he didn't was pretty immature and I wanted to state my opinion about the OP but I figured I didn't want to get banned yet. Not sure if you should of really made this topic but I think you make a really good point. Trickery is immature, and I think you proved it =)
edit on 22-1-2012 by EmperorXyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
If in the Virginia primary, Ron Paul does not get more than 25%, he should drop out.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
good one.
There's an article I read earlier giving reasons why he should drop out, written in a serious manner here but came off as "Are you kidding me?"...
edit on 22-1-2012 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EmperorXyn

Just trying to lighten the mood of Dr Paul's supporters as many I've talked to today are a little down.

Don't worry as Ron is in this for the long haul. He won't put much effort into Florida, but will compete hard in the up-coming caucus states. I also feel Santorum will drop out next, probably after Florida.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Ron Paul will eventually drop out, but this time he has made an impact on his party and the populace as a whole. More people are listening to the things he has to say about the economy.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

He's a blogger is all.

"Bob Bartelby
Bob Bartelby is a 40 year old liberal gutocrat who doesn't shy away from telling it as he sees it. He lives with his wife and family of two children, 3 dogs, and 8 cats.

Education-some college"-from Bob's profile on Yahoo community.

"Some college"?? He didn't even have the ability to finish college. A quitter telling someone else to quit! LOL.

Yeah, Dr Paul probably won't pay him any heed if he would even read this clown's opinion.

link   
Ron Paul won't drop out of this race...because his whole goal is to get a speaking spot at the national convention.

He can say he is "in it to win it" all he wants. But candidates that are really serious don't take breaks in campaigning to go back home and they don't skip entire states.

link   
S & F for a clever post! I'm sticking by Dr. Paul for the long haul, as well. The alternatives are just too dreadful to imagine.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I'm just gonna S&F your post and walk away shaking my head as I giggle and mumble something.
2nd line.
Go Dr.Paul!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I believe he's "skipping" Florida for 2 reasons-

1) The amount of older folks/retirees living there. Dr Paul doesn't do well with this age group.

2) The Jewish population. With they way MSM and his opponents have skewed his Israel/Iran message, especially in the debates, he is not likely to receive much support from the Jewish population.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I will be so glad when the Republican primaries are over!

I will then be able to take comfort in the fact that there will only be 4 more months of Ron Paul supporters posting threads about vote tampering.

Long Live ATS!!!

<<   2 >>

join