It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does this happen!!!???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleVoice731
A judge granted this woman custody even though my friend's mother begged them not to. That is what makes me so mad about the situation. The court is allowing a total stranger basically to have two children for two days, for no reason. This woman showed up asking for visitation a few weeks after her ex husband died, before then she was not in the picture ever.

Something is really off about this picture.. the mother needs to get legal counsel, and keep documentation of the childrens condition when they return. there is no way that even if this were the childrens legal mother that they should have to spend time in an environment like that.

Something fishy going on here.. something very fishy.. like a set up of some sorts. I hope nothing else is happening to these children. (there are some nasty judges who manipulate things for their own agendas..
)

If this is all true.. how you tell the story,, Get this woman some legal help.. there is something very very very wrong here.. it makes no sense morally or legally.

Please.. if anyone on this site can advise this woman what to tell her friend or help out in some way..please please help out here.

I think we can all imagine what it would feel like, if under some circumstance we had to go to jail and are children were made to go visit the ex wife of your husband who they have never met.. Ugh !!!!..Especially in conditions such as mentioned.

Something really whacked out about this.. just horribly unjust and unfair.
edit on 22-1-2012 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
its all part of the system
as soon as those kids are old enough they will earn some state a lot of dollars by locking them up

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The woman who was granted visitation IS NOT the children's mother. The woman is the ex wife of the children father. He divorced her 20 years ago. She has no blood ties to the children at all.
My friend's mothers has custody of the children. She has sought out legal counsel and no one will accept the case.

She has taken pictures of the bites on the children and is taking them to a doctor to get a written document of what type of bites they are. although the condition of a person's home may not be considered abuse or neglected, but it's common sense that should come into play here. If you are going to have small children in your home, then you need to keep it clean. I don't think this woman should have visitation, but if she must then I think she needs to keep her home clean and free of the bugs that are eating up the children.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by three1zero
its all part of the system
as soon as those kids are old enough they will earn some state a lot of dollars by locking them up

My husband said the same thing. Their grandmother is trying very hard to keep them grounded, keep them happy, and raise them to be good kids. She knows the psychological impact that has already occurred, but it seems the system doesn't care about their mental health or physical for that matter. It's very disheartening.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

The woman who was granted visitation IS NOT the children's mother. The woman is the ex wife of the children father. He divorced her 20 years ago. She has no blood ties to the children at all.
My friend's mothers has custody of the children. She has sought out legal counsel and no one will accept the case.

She has taken pictures of the bites on the children and is taking them to a doctor to get a written document of what type of bites they are. although the condition of a person's home may not be considered abuse or neglected, but it's common sense that should come into play here. If you are going to have small children in your home, then you need to keep it clean. I don't think this woman should have visitation, but if she must then I think she needs to keep her home clean and free of the bugs that are eating up the children.

I understand that she is not the children's mother.. which makes me wonder why nobody will take on this case.

Its so apparently wrong that and legal person could see it. Do they know this judge.... what is going on from an inside view point.. or what are we NOT being told.

Makes absolutely no sense legally how this woman could just demand visitation , especially after never being part of their lives..and get it.??? ..and no lawyer wants to take this on???.. hmmmm.. something is fishy about this story..

edit on 22-1-2012 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Exactly. The legal system in the case if failing BIG TIME. Several lawyers have told her that there is no case against this woman, but cannot provide a valid reason why, and social services in the area has not returned phone calls or letters about the incidents with the flea bites.

I really think a lot of this has to do with money

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

reply to post by gabby2011

Exactly. The legal system in the case if failing BIG TIME. Several lawyers have told her that there is no case against this woman, but cannot provide a valid reason why, and social services in the area has not returned phone calls or letters about the incidents with the flea bites.

I really think a lot of this has to do with money

Its absolutely totally failing, and it makes me wonder what reason is behind it.. if its only money that is preventing lawyers from taking this on, what a travesty..

Are they afraid to go up against this judge?.. for other hidden reasons?.. there is definitely injustice for a number of reasons in our legal systems.. (sighs).

I will keep this woman and her grandchildren in my prayers... and pray that somehow divine intervention can help her with the situation.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Thank you Gabby!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join