It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Seeker" Completed my painting, 8 months in the making.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

He looks like he has some horrific skin disease.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
reply to post by el1jah

He looks like he has some horrific skin disease.

I see you have some kinky fixation with going around and posting utterly horrible things about people's work.
You're so funny. Poor little troll wants attention.

Edit: Now, after finding examples of SteveR's own 'work' in the form of what he might think is 'music', I can see why SteveR is so hostile to other artists since he's an utterly talentless failure when it comes to anything relating to creativity.

Poor SteveR. Please go back to banging on your Casio-matic, preferrably very far away from where anyone can hear you, and leave the real artists alone.

edit on 9-2-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

I starred this because it was very entertaining.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

Really beautiful work! Nice texture and brushwork.

Something I've been working on trying to do is make my art more accessible by selling prints and other more affordable items. I almost can see certain pieces as I'm doing them seem ready for a print medium. Also that way more people buy it, therefore see it and it gains you momentum.

Also here in Seattle we have an artist named Henry who has murals everywhere. I asked his cohort once how he did it, and he said he decided to do 32 free pieces, and after that people knew his work so well they were banging on his door to pay him!

Take this or leave it, it's the only advice I can give to a fellow artist other than don't EVER give up

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join