It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous To Bring Down Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, United Nations (+ More, may have your bank info)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

It makes perfect sense actually. If you break it down even further...

If this was in fact a CIA plot to create a reason to sanction the interwebz I think of what they would be able to accomplish as this played out. they simply string these skript kiddies along (I say skript kiddies because I would think that the majority of Anon's "foot soldiers" if you will). They are nothing more than just that imo, skript kiddies looking for a reason to cause havoc all the while justifying their actions with the delusion that they are actually contributing to a worthy cause.

Meanwhile, as all this is playing out, the "creator" (whoever that may be) is conveniently collecting information and data-basing all these ne'er do wells and building a very well laid out network of who all the trouble makers are. What better way to gain all the information of the types that may one day give you an issue when you actually do pass initiatives that will deem the interwebz pwned by the US Government?

It's comical to me at how easy it actually would be to do...hypothetically of course.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well that is just lovely. They quite possibly have my bank information. Just super. Sure they say not to worry, but I have a family to feed, and bills to pay. I do not support SOPA or the other crap like it. I have my own things to take care of.

Not saying I have a lot of money, I probably have less in my account than most. I am at the lower end of middle class. I need every dime we have. Instead of taking the site down make it to where the average person like me suddenly has more money, either that or just leave us alone.

It will be hard to gain the support of the average person if you somehow manage to screw them over. I can say without a doubt if I get screwed because of this any chance of ANON getting my support will vanish. ANON would never have a chance of gaining my trust or support if they screw over my family through messing with my account.

Raist

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I think that's most definitely the case.

I was browsing the deep web and came across one of Anon's pages. It has a link that says "Click here to help Anonymous # up MasterCard"

You have two choices once you click it. You can either download something to your computer, or you can choose the web version which gives a URL and you're instructed to "paste it into your normal browser and not Tor because it will attack Tor, but don't worry because your IP will still remain hidden." It's some script or something. I didn't do it because I'm not gonna fall for something retarded like that, but a lot of people will.

Now why the hell would they need people's help if they're so pr0 at h4x? After all "They Are Legion" right?

I wonder

edit on 23-1-2012 by r3axion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
wouldn't some hack job done on the world economy, possible world leaders, rothschild, fed reserve, etc, #ing up fed reserve printing money, causing all bank data and other great ideas be more effective to cause this "money" powered civilization to a grinding hault. just me

top topics

<< 1   >>

join