Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

do somthing about it !

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Are you guys here on ATS tired of hearing about ron paul? Well I'm not! However I am tired of hearing about the corruption going on with this campaign . So I'm gonna do something about it! What about you?
www.ronpaul2012.com... . What say you?
edit on 22-1-2012 by ShamilAbdullah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ShamilAbdullah

Presidential campaigns have become a joke in this country. I believe the voting is rigged since they brought those Diebold machines into use, so I refuse to participate in a lie.

However, I will continue to support Dr. Paul in print and verbally, because I like his viewpoint. However, it is a shame that he has to run as a Republican, perpetuating the dichotomy between dems and pubs, both of which I despise.

I look at the two-party system as a two headed monster....it looks like it has two different heads, but what comes out the back side is essentially the same.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Yes. I agree. But i honestly believe he is 100%and real and he is not doing this for personal gain. I really believe he wants to restore america , i have never voted in my whole 28 years of life. But you better watch believe this man has my vote. But with the attude of giving up, what will that accomplish? The good dr. Knows the odds are atacked against him. But is he giving up?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShamilAbdullah
reply to post by FissionSurplus

i have never voted in my whole 28 years of life.

Me niether, over here (UK) they are all the same so whats the point.
I wish we had Mr Paul coz I'd def be voting for him.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Indeed, like i said i got to believe he is the real deal
otherwise we might be in some serious trouble. If any of the other chicken hawks get elected

top topics

join