It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Exit Poll 47% Never Attended College, Only 40% Did

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

CNN

Yes Its True and yet they still feel Very Worried About Economy? after not voting for Ron Paul whose a veteran with a plan to cut 1 Trillion and to end fed?

And there Decision was within with the last Last Few Days? and now what does it say about the debates?

Importance of the Debates to Your Vote
Most Important Factor

(13%) 61% Gingrich

Ah i guess they liked when they the Christians booed at there own Golden Rule

Which what Ron Paul was using in his speech.

edit on 22-1-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
He got so many of the votes because of his association with Ronald Reagan and the cult following that dude seems to have here, especially amongst the middle-aged and seniors voters.

Can't tell you how many times I've heard "we need a 21st century Ronald Reagan", and I bet that's exactly what most of them see.
edit on 22-1-2012 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Epic fail on your title. Do you write for CNN? It sounds like their type of spin. Your current title is an outright lie, I challenge you to change it to reflect the "truth", or at least to accurately portray what the article purports to be truth. Apparently, according to CNN, 47% did not attend college. A far cry from what you wrote.

EDIT: Thank you for changing your title. Perhaps we can now have a real discussion about how Newt got so many votes in SC and what it means for the remaining primaries.
edit on 22-1-2012 by DarthMuerte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Some of the smartest people I know never went to college. Some college graduates I know are dumb as a box of rocks.

Not a factor.

Ron Paul is a joke and the voters took note of that.

When Ron Paul supporters actually have to go offline, and into the real world to vote, they fail miserably.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Some of the smartest people I know never went to college. Some college graduates I know are dumb as a box of rocks.

Not a factor.

When Ron Paul supporters actually have to go offline, and into the real world to vote, they fail miserably.

This sums it up. He has no chance in hell.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Its this kind of BS that makes me sick of RP supporters. Get a life.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Well...um..this is South Carolina we're talking about I'm not suprised. I know a young girl (22) who grew up in Mississippi in a dirt floor house, apparently its not that unheard of down in poor parts of the south.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
47% of them might not have a formal education, but 99.999%(he does have family members and friends) are idiots.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I support Ron Paul. Lying, putting our fellow citizens into pigeon holes, and believing CNN about anything are not things Dr Paul would support.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I see, so now the meme of why Ron Paul did so poorly is because residents of South Carolina are stupid or uneducated, and South Carolina is “backwards.” You DO realize how elitist and snobbish this is, don’t you? I would encourage our members from the South to say your piece about this prejudicial attitude of our elitist fellow citizens who consider themselves smarter than you dumb hick southerners. For the record, here are a few statistics comparing, in this case, California, New York, South Carolina and the US average in terms of educational attainment. Figures are from 2010:

California: High School = 80.6%, College: 29.9%, Graduate: 10.7%
New York: High School=84.7%, College=32.4%, Graduate=14.0%
South Carolina: Hugh School=83.6%, College=24.3%, Graduate=8.4%
USA Average: High School=85.3%, College=27.9%, Graduate=10.3%

Edit: By Graduate I mean a graduate degree. Figures are from the US Census Bureau. As you can see, the CNN poll actually high balls the numbers by not asking for college GRADUATION, just attended college. nevertheless you see that South Carolina is just a couple of point s lower than the so very sophisticated califirnia and new york electorates.

Oh, yeah. That’s a HUGE disparity all right. I think you Paulistas are not going to get very far with your, “Ron Paul lost because the voters are stupid” rhetoric. That kind of exposes you for what a lot of people have long expected. Paul supporters don’t give one hoot about democracy. They want in control and they will do anything at all to get there.

edit on 1/22/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I love freedom, but it sure is sad when a state with ZERO BRAINS has a voice in determining a political candidate for the office of President. *SIGH* *DOUBLE SIGH*

I always knew that South Carolina folks were nowhere near the brightest folks on the planet, and they shown that here.

Honestly, states should be tested before being allowed to have a say in voting. If a state's population is so un-evolved and uneducated that they still believe that the earth is flat,
then they should NOT be allowed to vote.

Unbelievably stupid folks.

edit on 22-1-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It shows how little faith his cult have in him when they have to insult fellow candidates. Disgusting.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Its sad when a state is so uneducated and senseless that that they pick Newt. *SIGH* *DOUBLE SIGH*

I always knew that South Carolina folks were nowhere near the brightest folks on the planet, and they shown that here.

Unbelievably stupid folks.
edit on 22-1-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

The irony.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
Epic fail on your title. Do you write for CNN? It sounds like their type of spin. Your current title is an outright lie, I challenge you to change it to reflect the "truth", or at least to accurately portray what the article purports to be truth. Apparently, according to CNN, 47% did not attend college. A far cry from what you wrote.

sorry but "no education" means no college education...not the OPs fault you're an ignoramus who didn't know that. Who the heck cares about high school education?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
It shows how little faith his cult have in him when they have to insult fellow candidates. Disgusting.
I agree. You don't see RP doing that stuff. Engage the phoney republicans on the issues, especially their voting records and how those records reflect total disdain for the Constitution and the citizenry of the USA.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

I see Cynicaleye you as Anti Ron Paul thats typically.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

Sorry i am not part of the cult, but since you love your war mongers thats fine with me! hell lets start world war three already!

Who needs peace anyway? Sigh what has ATS become into?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Not a factor.

Ron Paul is not a joke, if you want more wars and debts thats fine with me then.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Not a factor.

Ron Paul is not a joke, if you want more wars and debts thats fine with me then.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join