It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood Stars Seek to Make Feature Film Focused on WTC Demolitions

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

You can see more of the script of this hack job at the ae911truth web site. It isn't a movie and it certainly isn't a documentary- it's just more of the same horse [censored] he's been putting out all along but in a different package. There is no way, shape, or form this is ever going to make it to any movie theaters.

I love the script! Chock-Full-O-Crap!!

Poor Box Boy is seeing that the sustainable members "aint cuttin da mustard". So, this washed up charlatan is going to pimp a movie! Fantastic! This movie wont be "Right to DVD...it will be right to YouTube. The Truthers will all admire their messiah's work, blame it on the Jews as to why it didn't make it into theaters, then it will get a million views....then, like all other truther garbage.....will fall into oblivion.

Nice job Dick .... I can't wait to attend the premire. Where will that be taking place? I heard that the Wild Wonderful Whites Family of West Virginia ( wildandwonderfulwhites.com... ) are attending the showing at Larry Joe Harless Theater in Boone County.

God, I love truthers!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma
Nice job Dick .... I can't wait to attend the premire. Where will that be taking place? I heard that the Wild Wonderful Whites Family of West Virginia ( wildandwonderfulwhites.com... ) are attending the showing at Larry Joe Harless Theater in Boone County.

God, I love truthers!

According to ae911truth.com once it's completed it will be submitted to the Cannes film festival to be played May 16th, which sounds dubious because the flick doesn't even exist yet, and Cannes only accepts maybe 50 films out of the thousands of submissions it receives, Knowing Gages snake oil peddling, it will definitely go straight to DVD...to be sold right along with all the other DVDs he peddles on that internet shopping mall he calls a web site.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
What would have happened it they made a movie about 911 starring Tom hanks, Robert de niro,Sean penn and Angelina jolly,,,,,with steven spielberg or oliver stone directing it,while they really ask some critical questions in the movie and don't come up with confusing conclusions?!........but what will they do instead?...and what will the mass population really think of the movie?!.... I mean throw in geraldo and mick moore as well and you will get an over night success guarantied!! ......Sorry but i just have to shake my head..

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by shapur
What would have happened it they made a movie about 911 starring Tom hanks, Robert de niro,Sean penn and Angelina jolly,,,,,with steven spielberg or oliver stone directing it,while they really ask some critical questions in the movie and don't come up with confusing conclusions?!........

The thing is... all the critical questions were asked and answered back in 2006 at the height of trutherism. It's unfortunate that all the answers were ignored by the vast minority of people causing them to be still "confused". So, making another truther movie for 9/11 "truth" regardless of the stars, producers, or director; you will get the same results - Fiction.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
The only star in that list that doesn't really need a job is Woody.
The rest of them needs any job they can get be it fiction or non fiction.

I have a strong feeling that all these mentioned actors by the OP will charge no fee for this one...

Anyways..I would like to add that I applaude the initiative because the film will keep the 911 crime alive and will hopefully make ignorant people think and change their mind. Their mind in such way that a new investigation is called for.

Best case would be that a lot of other A-list actors and artist in the music industry will follow and use their fame and influence to do the right thing.

If enough super-celebs unite and are willing to help the US-citizens to cure from this national trauma there is a chance that an US judge will open up a new, thorough and independent investigation. No matter what the verdict will be, there will be rest and closure for many.

I think it is fair to say that most americans do not want 911 to be an unanswered question like what happened with JFK.

When this movie has done its purpose I would be great if these same actors make a film called
" The Vampires of Wallstreet " ....

just couldn't resist..
edit on 28/1/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Nice post.

I have yet to see any compelling evidence either way to support the 9/11 truth movement claims. Everytime they pump out an explanation, I find a way to demolish it. There's an agenda in the movement.

BUT the truth will be known, despite all of the hate and deliberate confusion.

Here is a nice documentary:

I'm starting to think the WTC towers and WTC7 had a weakness to fire, btw.

Based on what I've read here:
www.fireengineering.com ...

... and elsewhere, like here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-1-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
I have yet to see any compelling evidence either way to support the 9/11 truth movement claims.

Let's stop pretending you'd actually want to see that evidence or be open to it in any way, shall we?

Randi never intends to give out that million dollar prize to 'psychics' , because it's a meaningless taunt. Like your comment.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by snowcrash911

I can't help it that you actually agree with some of my argument(s), but that makes you angry.

I don't expect you to agree with everything. Nor should you.

This is an interesting read:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

I have a strong feeling that all these mentioned actors by the OP will charge no fee for this one...

I think they have to charge something... SAG Union is strict about actors giving freebees / working for non- union companies.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowcrash911

Randi never intends to give out that million dollar prize to 'psychics' , because it's a meaningless taunt. Like your comment.

It is a meaninless taunt due to that fact that the supernatural does not exist. One of my ex-girlfriends is a very popular medium (makes a lot of money and is on television quite often!) and I aked her to take the pre-test. She refused.... hmmm.. i wonder why. (If you want to verify my story, U2U me.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
And yet no actual 'stars'.

I heard Ashton Kutcher was already booked

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
reply to post by snowcrash911

I can't help it that you actually agree with some of my argument(s), but that makes you angry.

I don't expect you to agree with everything. Nor should you.

This is an interesting read:
en.wikipedia.org...

This too, and worth watching.

What makes me angry is the equivalence I see between pseudoskeptics and truthers in their absolutism, not that partially I agree with some of your arguments, (what exactly?) because you don't have a monopoly on arguments or facts.

No 9/11 researcher or activist, whether 'debunker' or 'truther' has done more for the 9/11 families and the first responders than Jon Gold. I suggest you check his Youtube channel. He helped finance "9/11 Press for Truth" ... but you won't mention it because it doesn't fit inside your rosy, limited view of government malfeasance, incompetence and mismanagement. The United States is no different from Russia and China in its willingness to commit crimes against its own people, although up to this point, it's still slightly less authoritarian.

But only slightly.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

And yet, no actual stars.
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Kind of like your post. huh?

Seriously, I see quite a few stars in there. On top of that, I'll bet this film might make a few of the lesser known actors into "stars".

Seriously, this isn't going to happen. It's too soon. It would probably take about twenty more years before it's acceptable for the mainstream to even play with the idea of a conspiracy. Think about the JFK timeline and Oliver Stone's movie. Besides, Martin Sheen doesn't need the work; he's going to be raking in the dough with his percentage of Mass Effect 3. Although I have no doubt that an old Sheen would take this role, but it'll be Charlie in 2030.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
They better hurry up with the movie, because the PERPS are probably ready for 9/11 PART 2 by now especially after seeing the latest MOTHER OF ALL FALSE FLAG HINTS thats just been given...

www.dailypaul.com...

SOMETHING BIG is about to occur imo, that will change the world this year and I venture to say it happens between now and mid March.

War with Iran?
False flag Nuke Terrorism?
Global Cataclysm?
Financial Armageddon?

or all of the above. YIKES.

So any 9/11 MOVIE to expose the truth seems almost futile at this point when you consider its probably way too late to avert 9/11 pt 2 and won't matter soon anyway.

#s about to hit the fan and the red flag warning-signs are everywhere if you've been paying attention, that will make 9/11/01 look like a day at disneyland. And thats whats been at stake all along as 9/11 government supporters haven't seemed to realize. When the next 9/11 begins, the blood and blame for the perps not being brought to justice, will be on all those who helped perpetuate the LIE and enabled this coming global NUKE conflict with IRAN, to happen.

Oh, and here's a nice set of dates over the next 13 days to watch out this month for some MAJOR seismic events 6.5+ to 7.5+ magnitude in a major city ... or is it a major TRAGEDY involving terrorism as well?

2/5/12
2/7/12
2/9/12
2/10/12
2/12/12

Now lets see what happens over the next 13 days

edit on 1-2-2012 by m8trxLnin11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Just an update
this was posted on Yahoo news today
dont know if theres anything new within the link
but here you go

Sheen, Harrelson 9/11 movie

does this mean one poster here is going to make a 1000 pound/dollar donation?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

It hasn't been made yet

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

My favorite line from comedy genius Sheen:

“However, there have been so many revelations that now I have my doubts, and chief among them is Building 7 – how did they rig that building so that it came down on the evening of the day?”

Is it going to be a comedy? Cause I'm
like crazy over here!

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

The production schedule for “A Violation of Trust” is as follows:

Pre-Production: NOW

Principal Photography: 10 days beginning March 22, 2012

Post-Production: 6 weeks

Cannes “Marche du Film” Premiere: May 16, 2012

Release Date: September 11, 2012

So what was the reaction at Cannes?

I cannot seem to find it on at a cinema anywhere, did I mis it?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

the release date was post poned
new release date is 2013
no mention of when in 2013 tho

September Morn IMDb

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowcrash911
Randi never intends to give out that million dollar prize to 'psychics' , because it's a meaningless taunt.

True, as anyone claiming to be a "psychic" is just a hoaxer, thus meaningless!

This movie will not change anything, it will be full of the normal truther lies, asking questions that have been answered many times before - because truthers are not actually interested in the answers..
edit on 19-11-2012 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join