It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood Stars Seek to Make Feature Film Focused on WTC Demolitions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

“A Violation of Trust” (formerly titled “Confession of a 9/11 Conspirator”) is a feature film project that is willing to do what the world’s governments and legal bodies are unwilling to do – open a real investigation of 9/11 for the entire world to see. It dramatizes the first day of “The President’s New Investigation of 9/11”, with actors performing from a tightly-written, factually-accurate script that pits the 9/11 Commission Report and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Reports against the work of 9/11 researcher Dr. David Ray Griffin and the scientific research highlighted by leading 9/11 truth organizations, including Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

The filming of “A Violation of Trust” will be performed on a single set, depicting the investigation’s public hearing room. The single-set approach provides the most intense platform for the actors and the script to involve the audience. The film’s compelling drama, forceful images and real-time video clips will be woven into its often contentious question-and-answer dialogue to create opportunities for conflicting views that will be argued both passionately and in a scientific and logical manner.

The production schedule for “A Violation of Trust” is as follows:

Pre-Production: NOW

Principal Photography: 10 days beginning March 22, 2012

Post-Production: 6 weeks

Cannes “Marche du Film” Premiere: May 16, 2012

Release Date: September 11, 2012

I can't see this reaching the theatres, but I can see it becoming an HBO special. Since people are preoccupied with entertainment, perhaps this is the best way to reach them and inform them that there is an alternative theory out there, and it does indeed have alot of legitimate experts, witnesses, and concerned citizens backing it up.

The point is to call for a new investigation. What's the harm with that? An independant investigation that comes to the same conclusion as the official story would only solidify the debunker, so why are so many against it?

This is, perhaps, an answer to the "OTHER" movie they are making with more filler and less substance:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(Source)

actorsandartistsfor911truth.com...
edit on 22-1-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
And yet no actual 'stars'.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

I'd say there are 3 well known names in Asner, Harrelson, and Sheen.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
How about John Heard, Michelle Phillips and Judd Nelson?

They other guys are known too.

Love it. Hope they do a good job and it does not get detoured in any way.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
yeah what a terrible actor that martin sheen.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The first thing that came to my head when I heard the concept was Oliver Stone's JFK. This should certainly be an interesting movie.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

I'd say there are 3 well known names in Asner, Harrelson, and Sheen.

I say you edited it after I posted.

Oddly enough there's no mention of this movie on Martin Sheen or Woody Harrelson's imdb pages. I wonder how dry the ink is on their contracts.

And when one goes to the AA911 page it seems more about getting 25 dollars out of people than anything else...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

And yet, no actual stars.
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Kind of like your post. huh?

Seriously, I see quite a few stars in there. On top of that, I'll bet this film might make a few of the lesser known actors into "stars".

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'll tell you what, if this film is ever made and Woody Harrelson or Martin Sheen are in it I'll donate 1000 dollars to ae911truth.

But if it's not made Richard Gage has to design me a conservatory.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
What will all of the conspirators say now that their little preoccupation in 9/11 conspiracy is going mainstream?

I guess we can finally say that it cant be true. Thanks guys!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
What will all of the conspirators say now that their little preoccupation in 9/11 conspiracy is going mainstream?

I guess we can finally say that it cant be true. Thanks guys!

I hope so. I hope we can all put it to rest at some point...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I'll tell you what, if this film is ever made and Woody Harrelson or Martin Sheen are in it I'll donate 1000 dollars to ae911truth.

But if it's not made Richard Gage has to design me a conservatory.

I'll remember this quote. So, when the movie gets produced, I'll send Mr. Gage and email with your proposed donation.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

You do that. Bear in mind that the film has to have Woody Harrelson and Martin Sheen in it. They've "already signed up" remember

And I was joking about the conservatory. I wouldn't trust Gage to build me a sandwich.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

You do that. Bear in mind that the film has to have Woody Harrelson and Martin Sheen in it. They've "already signed up" remember

And I was joking about the conservatory. I wouldn't trust Gage to build me a sandwich.

I don't blame you. I guess it's possible he could be as bad as that architect who designed building 7. Did they ever find that guy, by the way, you know, the one who designed building 7? They ought to take his engineering license away, don't ya think?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Have you sent them your 25 dollars yet?

Perhaps if you send 50 you might get to go on the set and meet Martin Sheen.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Martin Sheen was never an A/B list star? Denial has become a reflex reaction.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The only star in that list that doesn't really need a job is Woody.
The rest of them needs any job they can get be it fiction or non fiction.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

Martin Sheen was never an A/B list star? Denial has become a reflex reaction.

When the thread was first published Virtuoso didn't append the list of stars and gave no link to the film. My comment was based on that. He then went back and added the picture of the actors apparently involved.

And yet none of them has this film on his or her imdb page and it appears to exist nowhere except on a page soliciting money. Weird. Perhaps giving cash to charlatans has become a reflex reaction...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
A movie? Great! Will it be classified as a comedy? Comedy drama maybe?

Will they show such gems as Richard "Box Boy" Gage and his magical boxes? Will they also show the bunglings of "Dr." Jones and his failed "thermite" experiments? How about the many trials and failures of Dylan and co?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
A movie? Great! Will it be classified as a comedy? Comedy drama maybe?

What the OP neglects to mention is that this is yet another Richard Gage hack job, and it's little more than Gage holding an imaginary new investigation where he imagines himself to be the star eyewitness, and imagines that he actually represents the families of 9/11. To noone's surprise, this imaginary interview is chock full of the "free fall" and "Building what" nonsense Gage has been putting out all along, and everyone is fawning over him like school girls with a crush on their teacher.

Here's an excerpt from the script, as shown from the ae911truth web site. JUDGE ALAN EISNER is Chairman of the investigation, DR. ELLA SLOAN is the President’s Science Advisor, MRS. KATHY SAWYER is a representative of family members of the 9/11 victims. DR. SINGER is with NIST.

"MRS. SAWYER: Excuse me Mr. Chairman, but we have a big problem with Dr. Singer’s testimony.

CHAIRMAN EISNER: Which part of it?

MRS. SAWYER: All of it.

CHAIRMAN EISNER: What do your experts say?

MRS. SAWYER: Let me introduce Mr. Richard Gage, AIA, a member of the American Institute of Architects and founder of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

CHAIRMAN EISNER: Mr. Gage, what sparked your interest in 9/11?

MR. GAGE: In 2006, I caught an interview with Dr. David Ray Griffin that changed my life. He was describing the oral histories from dozens of New York City firefighters that had recently been released due to a court order.

CHAIRMAN EISNER: Then what happened?

MR. GAGE: I started watching videos on the Internet of the buildings collapsing, looking for signs of explosives. You can actually see them going off, all around the buildings, just like the firefighters said.

CHAIRMAN EISNER: You're saying the evidence for explosives has always been there right in front of our eyes?

MR. GAGE: Everyone saw the Twin Towers brought down in a way that could only have been caused by explosives. We were just told differently by the government and the media - and then further deceived by the 9/11 Commission and NIST.

DR. SLOAN: What would the explosives have been used for?

MR. GAGE: To remove the steel columns so they didn’t offer any resistance to the floors falling from above. That’s why the buildings came down at nearly free-fall acceleration.

DR. SLOAN: By free-fall do you mean as fast as if you dropped a bowling ball from the roof and it fell down to the ground without any resistance?

MR. GAGE: It's basic physics - the same laws of physics Isaac Newton discovered over 300 years ago.

DR. SLOAN: So if NIST's fire theory violates these laws then it must be wrong?

MR. GAGE: Not even George W. Bush could have written a signing statement that can invalidate the laws of physics.

DR. SLOAN: However, on the other hand, I believe you’re saying the theory that the Towers were brought down by explosives in a controlled demolition does not violate these laws?

MR. GAGE: That's right. Something that can't be explained in terms of the official story or the laws of physics is fully understandable when you consider explosives.

DR. SLOAN: Could there be any other explanation?

MR. GAGE: Without explosives there's no way two identical 110 story buildings could collapse in about a dozen seconds each."

You can see more of the script of this hack job at the ae911truth web site. It isn't a movie and it certainly isn't a documentary- it's just more of the same horse [censored] he's been putting out all along but in a different package. There is no way, shape, or form this is ever going to make it to any movie theaters.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join