It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About World War Three

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Bush not being president anymore changes little when you look at the power of the Bush family. I'm glad he isn't Commander in Chief anymore, but he and his family can still influence certain events, especially with SOPA.

Is it possible that in our search for truth we are unwittingly being conditioned with certain information to actually embrace their plans without even realizing it? The Ascended Masters, Alien Brothers, The New Age, 2012 Prophecy, The Mayan Calendar and much more are being embraced as people search for spiritual understanding. That being said, how do we really discern Truth from the Lies and who can we trust in this hour. Aware of it or not, the harsh reality is that many ‘Truthers’ are being indoctrinated by certain illuminati agents entrenched in the ‘Truth Movement’ to embrace their coming new age and spiritual evolution and whoever resists it will surely die… One world religion, One world government, One world financial system… A New World Order. This is excellent and informative for the avid Truther and many import issues are discussed here, as always it is very important to keep an open mind…. Your Future will depend on the decisions you make now. - Chris White

edit on 22-1-2012 by Anim8tr because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2012 by Anim8tr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
There are other perspectives on the new world order.
mine is of the fact that the nwo has been in play for over 150 years. Not very new. Old world order is a proper term. In all honesty, i think we need a one world order, a one world religion, and a one world currency.

But it depends on what sequence of events happen. I personally think that there is a massive truth being hidden from the masses, in the terms of religion. And perhaps if this great truth is revealed, it will spur the masses to be like "what?", difference in religion causes many problems, as we have plainly seen through history.

A one world currency would be alright too, if controlled and used properly, the way it is supposed to be used, and for the benefit of all people on the planet. Which is more than possible one would think. It depends on who gets control of currency. If its the private banking cartel. Then no, screw that noise. But i think we as a species will root them out and bring them to justice. If the right sequence of events occur. (100% inheritance tax. Earning limits (don't worry, only 20 times more than average wage, which seems more than fair if you ask me))

And a one world government is obvious, we do kind of need one of those, but not in the sense that there is one governing body that does all of the governing. It would never work, the world and its people are too enormous for that. And i doubt wiping 3/4 of the humans on the planet is going to happen anytime soon, seeing as how we are the wage slaves for them to continue to live their godlike lifestyle (global elite).

A government perhaps, but a small one, we would need a figurehead as a planet if we were to be integrated into a galactic society (perhaps). Perhaps a different style of political system is necessary. Freedom would be an absolute. Happiness would be an absolute.

We could even eliminate 90% of the work force, replaced with machines capable. And leave those 10% of jobs for those that want to do them, but money would not be necessary in such a world, since everything would be created in such abundance, that there would be no use for money. (instead, one would be rewarded in some other way )

We would be gods at that point, in the pursuit of ultimate knowledge, happiness, and peace. Knowledge will always be more valuable than any currency.

But it depends on the sequence of events. Which no one will know. I sense a fight on the horizon. And we ('the people'), will be victorious. Perhaps that will be the catalyst to our unification as a species.
edit on 22/1/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I know I will probably get slated for saying this problem Islam Judaism and Christianity, reaction world war 3 (very bad reaction I would never condone such a conflict), solution no Judaism, Islam and Christianity (pretty decent solution).

We do need a NWO, I know shock gasp!!!

We dont need the NWO the shadow government are currently pushing for which is the Orwellian State, but we do need a NWO that includes no religion and disclosure of intelligent alien life and true knowledge of our history, then we could progress technological and spiritually making life better for every one on the planet.

Religion is the major restriction on human advancement.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Beat me to ma point mate and did a lot better job of explaining! Star for you!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg
I know I will probably get slated for saying this problem Islam Judaism and Christianity, reaction world war 3 (very bad reaction I would never condone such a conflict), solution no Judaism, Islam and Christianity (pretty decent solution).

We do need a NWO, I know shock gasp!!!

We dont need the NWO the shadow government are currently pushing for which is the Orwellian State, but we do need a NWO that includes no religion and disclosure of intelligent alien life and true knowledge of our history, then we could progress technological and spiritually making life better for every one on the planet.

Religion is the major restriction on human advancement.

The world + Judaism + Islam + Christianity = BAD.

The world - Judaism - Islam - Christianity = GOOD.

2012 and people still cling to these MAN-MADE tools of control and hate.
All three need to be eliminated from the planet.

edit on 22-1-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg
reply to post by AzureSky

Beat me to ma point mate and did a lot better job of explaining! Star for you!

Haha, I've been doing a lot of reading lately
, just felt like spewing it out a little bit.
I've been toying with the idea lately.
It seems pretty obvious when you look at history, most of our species history is war, and usually war brings in great profits for the parties involved. I suspect throughout history, most wars were just for material wealth (which much of it was). Perhaps this 'Old world order' has been in action since the concept of woshiping a god. Because it seems that way,

Keep the masses in a state of fear
extort them while making them feel comfortable.( comfortable slaves is a more recent form of slavery )
Tricking 99.9996% of the population to just accept it.

We need to start caring about fellow human beings.
There is no sense sending money to foreign aid that will never, EVER, reach the people in question.
Weed out the damn problem at the source. Third world countries that are rich in resources are third world because of the CORPORATOCRACY.

The pull all the strings
Have all the cards
Have weighted the dice
And tilted the table.

The biggest scam in human history, Master and slaves(that is everyone, on this planet, not just the west, but east north and south) 99.98% of us don't even realize it.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm a bit cynical about prophecies but I'll try...

The truth about World War Three, Which hasn't happened and Bush who is no longer in power and matters [Thank God]

There, that's about as far as I can go with this one...

PEACE

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

I agree with you, those religions suck

I think those religions are born on warfare and their very survival
depends on fear based blind faith.

My life is happy and so is that of my family.
I'm not evil because I dont belive in god, I am just a normal tax paying person.
I live my life free from the restraints of an old fable, For I am a godless heathen

top topics

join