It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Wins South Carolina!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
LOL gotta love the gloater's as if because a majority votes for something that makes it the right choice... I guess they are happy with the status quo, the economy imploding, freedoms being quashed, endless wars, and banksters stealing all the wealth... Whoopie yeah....

edit on 22-1-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I didn't expect him to take SC, hopefully he starts getting some wins. I know he'll have Texas! Either Paul is bidding his time and holding out for the long run or is getting ready to drop out. Hope its the former.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
My question is why.....OH WHY.....do they allow a state like South Carolina to be one of the first to have it's primaries and, presumably, set the tone for the rest of the election? WHY? DUMMIES and Bible thumpers ABOUND....as evidenced by the interviews I saw and by whom they wound up voting for!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
There are a bunch of bitter ass people on here. "you don't agree with me??? you must be a big stupid head idiot" literally that's how some of you sound.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The cult of Ron Paul really does make me laugh, when Paul loses it's always because the vote is "rigged" or the state is full of stupid "sheep".

Today is only the start of the embarrassing defeats, his followers better get ready to see more.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitch303

You sir have the intellectual capacity of a rather small teaspoon.

DOH! I see what you mean there..

Paulites are usually more "involved" than the average citizen.. hence most of his support comes from online sources, most of his voting base is younger (35 and under) and college students. People watching and investigating what they hear, not watching Fox or CNN. Yeah .. Paulites view anyone who votes for the likes of Gingrich to lack intelligence.. a vote for Santorum is usually indicative of a severe mental debilitation or developmental retardation.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

Ron Paul supporters wouldn't keep yelling about voter fraud if there wasn't a constant stream of verified instances of voter fraud .... Ahem ... missing precincts mostly from college towns in Iowa where Paul has a huge base of support...........

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
he has lost the veep as well

very few registered republicans think he can beat obama

and they are right

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Paulites view anyone who votes for the likes of Gingrich to lack intelligence.. a vote for Santorum is usually indicative of a severe mental debilitation or developmental retardation.

Rockpuck, I concur with your psychological analysis as stated above.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

No, the reports are not verified. They are simply reported on prison planet or some other tinfoil site and people run with it.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

and they are right

Paul couldn't beat Sarah Palin, never-mind Obama.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I didn't expect him to take SC, hopefully he starts getting some wins. I know he'll have Texas! Either Paul is bidding his time and holding out for the long run or is getting ready to drop out. Hope its the former.
reply to post by Mcupobob

We're ready over here on the West Coast.....it's gonna be a different story for Ron Paul over here....AND I CAN'T WAIT!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

and they are right

Why are you here....and how soon will you be leaving?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Gosh .. now I have to question your own mental capacity for understanding very simplistic topics of conversation..

caucuses.desmoinesregister.com...

From the Republican Caucus's own mouth:

THE RESULTS: Santorum finished ahead by 34 votes
MISSING DATA: 8 precincts’ numbers will never be certified
PARTY VERDICT: GOP official says, ‘It’s a split decision’

Precincts don't "go missing" especially 8 times. From areas where Ron Paul had a base of support. They are destroyed. Simple as that.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

reply to post by Mcupobob

We're ready over here on the West Coast.....it's gonna be a different story for Ron Paul over here....AND I CAN'T WAIT!

You say that, yet when he loses you will say "he never had a chance". You will then say "the votes were rigged".

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
There are a bunch of bitter ass people on here. "you don't agree with me??? you must be a big stupid head idiot" literally that's how some of you sound.

Agreed. Its the type of pathetic display that turns people off from voting for him. Its certainly having that affect on me as an undecided GOP voter (and, while I'm not a huge fan, I'm leaning ever so slightly to voting for him). If they're representative of the people who support Ron Paul, I think maybe I need to look elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

and they are right

Why are you here....and how soon will you be leaving?

Sorry, I forgot you couldn't criticize your Jesus.

edit on 22-1-2012 by Cynicaleye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by vor78

If someones supporters actions offend you to the point where you vote for another candidate with polar opposite political beliefs, then you my friend need to do some ideological soul searching as you have no idea what you really believe or support.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

You say that, yet when he loses you will say "he never had a chance". You will then say "the votes were rigged".

Ladies and Gentlemen....it's the AMAZING SYLVIA BROWN, who professes to have the psychic ability to know my future thoughts and actions in response to a given event! Thank you for being with us today, Ms. Brown! I'm sure I speak for the entire audience when I say we can't wait to hear what other predictions you will be bringing on this day!

Give her a hand, folks!

(***audience applause******)
edit on 22-1-2012 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

A "tinfoil site"? Like ATS?

Truly pathetic generalization of alternative news websites. How many people run with whatever is stated on the mainstream media sites? Do you have an insult for them? How does anybody know what is fact and what is perhaps a little bit of fact with a whole lot of fiction mixed in, or just outright lies? Why are you on ATS to begin with?

Your avatar says it all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join