It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Children?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

Originally posted by nineix
reply to post by Jonas86

I think it's commonly accepted that the grays are biological robotic drones.

Is it? First time I heard that one..

me too

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Helix13

I took this as a debunk of the grey's existence by saying it is the abductee's mother image recall.
Lady S, is that what this quote meant? Please elaborate.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

Here is the original article regarding that premise: Link

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by DaWhiz

Fascinating article. I've read the premise for delusions brought on by sensitivity to the collective unconsciousness, but not this. This proto-face study is really cool. Thank you!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by DaWhiz

Fascinating article. I've read the premise for delusions brought on by sensitivity to the collective unconsciousness, but not this. This proto-face study is really cool. Thank you!

Agreed, I think it's worthy of its own thread, though they should remove the "Hill" reference because they reportedly saw more than greys.
As for the OP, I do not believe smaller greys are children of larger greys. If they supposedly exist and any of the stories of them can be considered credible, then it could be possible that biological material from the larger greys could have been used along with humans and or cattle (according to their given stories in these stories) to make the smaller grey units. But I still think it possible that it's all an elaborate cover for the MIC to not share their toys.
Maybe one day we'll find out.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
A thought occurred to me on the lines that some have made statement that grays are just biological machines.
This is complete pie in the sky speculation, but; If grays are real, and they are biological machines, it would make sense if they were smart enough machines to develop a Pinocchio syndrome.

Some of the reported tests and experiments would then make more sense. They're robots that can replicate, but, not reproduce, and with their creators far away out-of-touch light years away, the bots have gone rogue and are conducting experiments in hopes of realizing how to become a real boy.

There's a little humor in this, but, it's still a thought, and it makes some sense against some abduction accounts.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This same thought also popped into my head the other day. I was surprised to see a thread about it!
Great minds as they say...
The smaller (younger) grey's are rebelling and abducting humans.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by WeZet

I totally agree with this! Nice...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

Lol, it may have been a debunk.

I like to speculated

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
that is an intersting thought, it seems like if they had children it would be more like test tube type of a thing to me.
If there was ever proof that anyone could see. Aliens wouldn't be such a strange thing. Everyone would say, oh aliens that makes sense the universe is infinite and other species would have to be out there, and them having children would also make sense. But now there isn't the right evidence so it sounds crazy to some people.
It's the same with any new things we uncover about diseases, technology, and history, it all sounds impossible until someone gets the proof they need.

throwing this in possible alien children, or animal help me figure it out
www.youtube.com...

<< 1   >>

join