It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Children?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hi,

A thought came to me a moment ago.

I was thinking about the descriptions on alien abductions, how some of the grays appear small while others tall. Maybe the small ones are children? Surely a species this intelligent will have children capable of conducting tests on humans - maybe they're actually practising on us, while the adults watch over?

That is, if any of that be true.

I'll keep this simple, let the discussion commence!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Well it raises the question how do the greys mate? Do they have genitals similar to our humanoid ones, maby they are asexual, or maby they actually some sort of biological robots made by other intelligent alien species.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonas86
Hi,

I was thinking about the descriptions on alien abductions, how some of the grays appear small while others tall. Maybe the small ones are children? Surely a species this intelligent will have children capable of conducting tests on humans - maybe they're actually practising on us, while the adults watch over?

What makes you think that there's only one species?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonas86

maybe the forms that they portray are just what they want us to believe that they look like .
there are schools of thought that think that they look just as we do and that they are living amoungst us .
why they don't reveal themselves to the public is another question .
maybe they still see us as a savage race of people and are waiting for us to change before making contact

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonas86

I think it's commonly accepted that the grays are biological robotic drones.
They are machines, but, biological machines, like if you could make a highly sophisticated computer out of meat.

Since the grays are just robots, they work for someone else.

It could very well be a good cop/bad cop scenario, where grays do all the dirty work, but, where are the good cops that are in collusion and just as guilty?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix
reply to post by Jonas86

Is it? First time I heard that one..

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It makes sense, people come to this conclusion because is their lack of emotions and systematic working procedures. I think they are demons/fallen angels though.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
A different perspective:

The "Mother Hypothesis" In 2005, Frederick V. Malmstrom, writing in Skeptic magazine, vol. 11 issue 4, presents his hypothesis that Greys are actually residual memories of early childhood development. Malmstrom reconstructs the face of a Grey through transformation of a mother's face based on our best understanding of early childhood sensation and perception. Malmstrom's study offers a possible alternative to the existence of Greys, the intense instinctive response many people experience when presented an image of a Grey, and the ease of regression hypnosis and recovered memory therapy in "recovering" memories of alien abduction experiences, along with their common themes.

edit on 22-1-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeZet
It makes sense, people come to this conclusion because is their lack of emotions and systematic working procedures. I think they are demons/fallen angels though.

I think they are products of people's minds from inner conflict that they have not resolved and refuse to in their minds and thus the problem trys to project outwards causing us to hallucinate and see things to force us to deal with whatever is going on in our lives.

Or it could be aliens and demons. (not likely)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

The grays are probably bio-droids who are simply keeping tabs on their fallen masters children, the nephilim.
Now that it is possible to remote control a robot from a joystick, what is stopping a spirit from occupying a piece of meat or exo-skeleton and controlling its nerve system ?

I know its a crazy idea. But hey science fiction is constantly becoming fiction; everyday.

Soon the fallen watchers will show themselves as 8ft tall blue-eyed blondes and everyone is going to loooovvve them
especially when they kill off all of the nasty black-eyed grays (droids).

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
But why do all these people see the same beings? I agree, It could be something psychological (which doesn't rule out spiritual/occult oppression), but what is the connection within our mind that makes us see these specific beings?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
my 2 cents.

I think the greys have community's and family's, though the greys we encounter are their scientist's and doctors.
Now think what kind of people our scientist's and doctors are like in a government or a military laboratory, they are not like the average person. some may have compassion but their # 1 goal is their work.

And on the question of Children. I have not seen any (pure) grey children, though i may have encountered mixed race children.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Hi,

I think this assumption is correct. Aliens start about 3-5 inches tall as newborns, the 3ft tall greys are most likely teenagers, still well capable of performing cattle mutilations and abductions, the 5ft tall aliens are adults, and the taller ones are elder greys who live past 300 years old.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
arcturi.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>I have never really thought about this until now... And i love what you have opened my mind to!! THANKS!!

I found this interesting ---> quotations.hubpages.com...

It would make sense to me that a being so similar to use would reproduce. Of course there is always the question of biorobotics... But if i were gonna make a slave race id definately give it reproductive functionality!

I hope this thread picks up, its a good topic

Interesting site on Grey Aliens ---> arcturi.com...
edit on 22/1/2012 by Helix13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22/1/2012 by Helix13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
A different perspective:

The "Mother Hypothesis" In 2005, Frederick V. Malmstrom, writing in Skeptic magazine, vol. 11 issue 4, presents his hypothesis that Greys are actually residual memories of early childhood development. Malmstrom reconstructs the face of a Grey through transformation of a mother's face based on our best understanding of early childhood sensation and perception. Malmstrom's study offers a possible alternative to the existence of Greys, the intense instinctive response many people experience when presented an image of a Grey, and the ease of regression hypnosis and recovered memory therapy in "recovering" memories of alien abduction experiences, along with their common themes.

But isn't this a further reach than accepting that there are other life forms out there and reason has it that most will be further advanced than us? Does he explain how those "residual memories" come in these containers we call UFOs? Meaning, does he explain the whole UFO phenomena from start to finish to support his silly hypothesis? No, he can't, and a skeptic never can give evidence to explain all aspects.

The skeptics fall into the same trap time after time which is why many of them have learned to keep silent. The facts of the matter is that there is no better explaination for UFOs than exactly what they appear to be. Even Sagan carefully limited himself to spouting his scientific opinions about them rather than working with the actual data. By this time, I suspect he would have either shut up about denying UFOs or flipped back to his intense earlier belief that they were, indeed, ETs.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

Originally posted by nineix
reply to post by Jonas86

Is it? First time I heard that one..

I always thought it was basic Ufology. It would be interesting to know how many different theories you have read, as well as the OP.
In most UFO conspiries, it is said that the US made a treaty with the EBE's, they could abduct humans and cattle to help their dying race because they messed themselves up so bad they could not procreate. It was later found out they had shot a few down with human body parts. Then things got complicated.
quote link

Some say such a pact originated a decade before with the signing of a constitutionally ungratified agreement between an extraterrestrial race and the Eisenhower administration called the Greada Treaty on February 21, 1954. Other stories purport such accords took place even earlier than this as negative-oriented aliens began moving their underground bases of operations from Central and South America to areas of the western United States

An interesting paper on the subject you can find on line is An Alien Harvest which seems to be a collective of all said about aliens. A sample here:

Abductions and Cloning: First of all, the fact must be established that the Greys truly are clones. This is not a new theory, simply a modification of others that have been circulating for a while. There are several reasons why they appear to be clones, of one takes into account behavioral patterns and visual appearances, as deduced from abductee testimonies and other related reports. However, the most intriguing evidence is their abduction plans themselves, and not merely second- and third-hand reports from semi-reliable witnesses about 'tanks of human and alien body parts' somewhere in the deserts of New Mexico. The Greys are abducting human males and females for the purposes of extracting sperm, ova, and other samples of our genetic sequences for reasons unknown.

Another paper says about greys:

In Cattle Mutilations, Aliens, and the U.S. Government -- the title of a 1998 interview with investigative journalist and emmy-winning film producer Linda Moulton Howe in the Silver City, New Mexico monthly publication Desert Exposure -- Ms. Howe explains "What (UFO) abductees have been saying for the last 35 years is that we're dealing with an extraterrestrial non-human intelligence that is harvesting genetic material from the earth. The harvesting of this material, the abductees say, is being applied to a whole host of technologies, and involves biological androids designed to do work on a variety of planets. For decades, abductees have said that the alleged small grey beings with the large eyes are essentially organic machines."

And this article which gives a good assessment of the situation, in invasion/military tactic terms can be found here:

Colonization of unprotected civilizations which are unaligned with any other group in space. They use planets for supply depots, slave sources, and biological materials. The exercise of domination and the enslavement of planetary populations is expressed as Service to Self (as opposed to Service to Others). It creates power for their group, but inherent in this process is a rapid dissipation of power in that civilization due to the limitations imposed by the games of limitation and negativity enforced on the popularity.

and none of this is even scratching an ice cone off the tip of this iceberg.
I started finding info on this topic by searching them on ATS and search engines. This topic is very old so only lack of true interests could have kept you from it. One ATS thread here does touch on the subject well.
And as for any information on these topics, there is no hard evidence. But I do caution people that channel this information or just believe in the Bible - these guys have reasons why they tell you what they tell you. I'd take it, just like politics, with a grain of salt until concrete proof bears the information and intentions out.
Sorry I don't have warm and fuzzies when it comes to this topic.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I always thought it was basic Ufology. It would be interesting to know how many different theories you have read, as well as the OP.

The ones I know are

1.) They're just Aliens (another species among others)

2.) They're us from the future (ridiculous IMO)

3.) They're like we are (humas), but that what we see (the greys) are just holograms or they make us see them that way

Having said that, we don't even have proof of greys, but we claim to know what they even are. I would count myself to the "believers", but just because I believe something doesn't make it real
edit on 22-1-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

The ones I know are

1.) They're just Aliens (another species among others)

2.) They're us from the future (ridiculous IMO)

3.) They're like we are (humas), but that what we see (the greys) are just holograms or they make us see them that way

Having said that, we don't even have proof of greys, but we claim to know what they even are. I would count myself to the "believers", but just because I believe something doesn't make it real
edit on 22-1-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

Are those opinions or papers? Good point on 'no proof' though! I happen to honestly believe humans are responsible for it all and that's why the elaborate cover ups and misdirections. But there is a lot of info/disinfo information out there for purposes unknown and I have a feeling it will all come out sooner or later.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I believe this to be more the case!
Couple this trail of thought with this ---

Originally posted by LadySkadi
A different perspective:

Perhaps the 'GREYS' are an energy or conciosness that taps into our basic instincts! Project what we interpret... And us as distrusting humans are fearful of things we dont understand.

edit on 22/1/2012 by Helix13 because: Expansion

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Hi,

thats what I was thinking exactly, If there is other life out there, which i believe there is, then there would be more than one form of other life. This is a big universe afterall. Not to mention the possiblility of other demensions.

What makes you think that there's only one species?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join