It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The SINGLE Healthiest Food on the Planet-ChChCh Chia!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Most of us have seen chia pets growing up. Sold as a gimmicky like product they even made a "chia obama"
However most dont know that these seeds are the single healthiest thing you can add to you regular diet. The health benefits, are amazing alone! They contain NINE TIMES more omega 3 and omega 6 than salmon. They hydrate your body like no other. They balance your blood sugar. Plus, they taste great. And you can bake them into baked goods instead of eggs. Put them in a shake, top your salad or other foods with them. They are 100%percent safe for anyone from seniors citizens to babies, to pregnant women.

Most fiber rich foods like fruits, vegetables, beans and whole grains also have a healthy dose of antioxidants that give you defenses against disease, but Heirloom Chia is the king of the hill here. Heirloom Chia Seeds have far more antioxidants than any other whole food.

For over 3500 years, Heirloom Chia Seeds have been improving people’s health in a bunch of different ways. Helping them to lower blood pressure, lose weight, control their blood sugar (fight diabetes), prevent cancer, keep their digestive system clean and clear of rotting waste, and helping their nails skin and hair grow thicker and faster.

www.chiaclub.com...
So as you can see these thing are probably the healthiest thing you can do for your body. I have only recently learned about this miracle seed, however I just bought a lot of these seeds for about $7 dollars a pound online. That is VERY cheap considering one pound should last about one month for a person. Anyhow, just wanted to pass this information along. I just got my seeds in, time to go experiment!!!!

edit on 22-1-2012 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Thanks for the info buddy. I'v recently became a fitness freak so this will help with my strict low carb diet, the only things is - how do i use them? wtf do i do, just grab a handful and swallow or should I just throw it on something as a snack?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Souonds pretty good , checked into some side effects. Its not that bad . I would defintly take this , Put this next to the chorella , taurin , Magnesium , b12 , now some of thse bad boys lol

Yes for super foods like these lol. Nature really saves our ass from all the toxins we consume on a daily basis.

Except for maybe ..

Coming from the 'Salvia' family, some experts suggest not taking chia daily as it may have addictive properties when taking consistently in large quantities.

chiaseedssideeffects.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

You can put them into you protein shakes, just eat them dry, top your foods such as salads, soup, anything! Ps I highly advise not limiting carbs in your diet, especially if you are lifting. You need the carbs for energy and keep loading up on the protein. These bad boys will help you lose at at a high rate as well. Look up some recipes online there are several!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Here is a link with many recipes as well as more info. I will add a few more for you too
www.chiaseedrecipes.com...
nuts.com...

join