It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull found on Apollo 11 Photograph

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The Apollo 11 image sets are interesting and given more time, I would want to analyze more of the pictures.

Finally, I am not making claims but only analyzing the pictures and find if there is something that meets the eyes.

I am looking for more concrete evidence and I hope NASA does not pull down the pictures.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I was encouraged by your pics so I wandered around and found one that I thought I should share. I'm shocked that this hasn't been talked about before; I'm writing to several networks after this post. Check it out

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by guyfrom2007

....and I hope NASA does not pull down the pictures.

No worries. NOT going to happen.

Here: Apollo Image Galery, hosted by a non-NASA source.

The World-Wide Web's most extensive collection of high-quality Apollo images, featuring images scanned for Eric Jones' Apollo Lunar Surface Journal.

(NOTE the link to the ALSJ up ^ ^ ^ there).

Here are the specific Apollo 11-related photos from the The Project Apollo Archive Apollo Image Gallery

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
LOL what the hell, cmon man!!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
That's a rock.
On the other hand, THIS is a bit more interesting.

That is my FAVORITE picture of Mars! I show that to people and tell them it's on Egypt and they say oh it's a statute but as soon as I show it's really from Mars they say oh that is just a rock...

I'm glad someone else finds that picture interesting!

If I could star you more than once I would!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
That's a rock.
On the other hand, THIS is a bit more interesting.

That is my FAVORITE picture of Mars! I show that to people and tell them it's on Egypt and they say oh it's a statute but as soon as I show it's really from Mars they say oh that is just a rock...

I'm glad someone else finds that picture interesting!

If I could star you more than once I would!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMar
I was encouraged by your pics so I wandered around and found one that I thought I should share. I'm shocked that this hasn't been talked about before; I'm writing to several networks after this post. Check it out

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by guyfrom2007

I can't stand these. For once can someone come through with a photograph like this that actually is what it's claimed to be? A monumental waste of time 100% of the time with these.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
And as with all these anomaly pictures,Agressive posters boiling with rage are so angry over these pictures they verbally insult and sit behind their keyboards fists clenched as if a relative had just been murdered.

The poster called Proudbird tries to debunk the thread like his life depends on it(sometimes joined by fellow debunkee Phage).

And me...well I go from mild interest to being convinced we are seeing something that upsets people a little bit too much for it to be nothing.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by paperface

LOL

I don't think anyone's angry over the pictures. More so pointing out the stupidity that a picture of rocks are declared to be skulls.

A simple concept for the non-retarded.
edit on 22-1-2012 by r3axion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
During a 1973 interview with an alien I learned that they do not die...some live for several million years...traveling the universe and searching for new life.

So the idea of an alien grave yard is interesting...during my interview with this alien...I found out they don't die...they are immortal....and live for thousands, hundred of thousands of years...and cannot be killed!

So the idea of an alien grave yard is absurd...they don't die!

In reference to the OP's grave yard...well it just can not be!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by paperface

That's pretty funny:

The poster called Proudbird tries to debunk the thread like his life depends on it...

There's really nothing here to "debunk", actually.

But, it served a higher purpose after all --- it led to a lot of better information being offered, since the photo AS-40-5873 generated specific questions, such as what was the cable shown in the right-hand side of the frame.

This meant that much could be learned, by making the effort to conduct the research, and find the answers.

I found it very enjoyable to study and learn, and then share the findings with others.

Sorry that some people see it so differently....glass always half-empty, I guess.......

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Jeeze! Forget about the rock! There appears to be an alien in a space suit and some type of spaceship in that picture!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
some of them pictures are actually quite intresting, while others not so.

i noticed this picture and i knew i seen that face somewhere before

Amazing, am i the only one seeing this?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by camouflaged

LMAO

genius!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
Sometimes I wonder if the entire "life on the moon", "life on Mars" debate would disappear if people would just learn what pareidolia is.

Sometimes I think we need an intelligent life on Earth debate. More and more evidence is forthcoming making the whole idea less plausible.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

That's odd, because when I interviewed an alien I found it quite easy to kill him ......

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Some of you guys are simply enjoying debunking the images as nothing more than rock.

Well they seem rock to me too. But as I am gleaning through pictures from this link, I find more such rocks and other anomalies.

I am not going to take any of the comments personally as I have nothing to gain from proving that these Rocks that look like Skulls are really what they seem.

There are probably many more such interesting stuff in these pictures and I am going to spend my time on those rather than get into arguments without any rationale.

As I find more such pictures, I will post them here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join