It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CME's to Blame for Mass Reports of Sudden Ringing/Muffled Hearing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Recently, I've experienced a sudden "muffled hearing" sensation in usually my right ear, which is accompanied by an exaggerated high frequency ringing. This feeling comes on quickly, but seems to take some time to settle down.

It is quite intense and distracting. I would describe it as if all of a sudden, the pressure of the air is sucked out and someone turns on a TV inside my head.

I have never had any issues with hearing, nor have I any issues with blood pressure, which I have read can have symptoms similar to the ones I'm experiencing. It happens a couple times a month, but only within the last couple months.

However, I noticed this feeling set on strong last night, while a very powerful M-type flare directly impacted Earth's atmosphere. As a matter of fact, it was during the moments when the CME first produced "Storm-Level" numbers in the atmosphere that the effect was suddenly perceived. Afterward I was to unable to sleep until around 5:30am.

I have been researching these symptoms and I can't find any relevant, applicable explanation. All I have been able to amass is a vast array of witness to the same symptoms, who are also reaching out to the internet for answers.

As per the title of this thread, I ask this community how they would answer this question. Could CMEs be responsible for this type of effects on humans? Is this even a possibility?

And if not that then what? Some would believe the hearing oddities could be related to the testing of technology like HAARP and whatnot... so, what do YOU think?

Convince me. Convince us. Whatever it is, whether it is or it isn't, make a case.
edit on 22-1-2012 by Aqualung2012 because: edit

edit on 22-1-2012 by Aqualung2012 because: unable

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
did u have any genius idea as this noise was happenin it cudda been ultraradian rest response

evolutionezine.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by abominatonofdesolation

I liked your link there. I don't know if the "zero-space" feeling referred to therein is what I mean, but nevertheless could be connected.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Good description. Same thing happens to me. I figured it was just a small malfunction of the body like a muscle twitch or cramp. Did not pay much attention to it much in the past. I will look to the timing of external stimuli and even even put on my psychonaut suit and explore from within.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
no worries, ive had those ringing white noises in my ears aswell, in a postitive way (ultraradian rest response, its kinda my indicator im goin in2 it) an in a negative way aswell, when its negative its kinda like if youve ever been hit really hard an your ears start ringin, u feel kinda disorientated an cant concentrate on anythin.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Here is what it might be: en.wikipedia.org...

It is a long article don't be discouraged and read it all, helpful information. Probably not the conspiracy you were thinking.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Thank you, that's an obvious yet extremely useful bit of link. Learned a lot.

Although, I can see "CME" sitting comfortably on that long list of triggers for Tinnitus.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
heres another 2 links which could be related....
www.wariscrime.com...

ppjg.wordpress.com...

apparently the flyback transformers in certain tvs make a buzzing sound also, but u'd know if that was the case because that wud be constant whenever u have the TV on

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by abominatonofdesolation

Transformers are a high pitch whine most seem to not hear. CRT/TV's have always annoyed me because of the noise.
But the TV whine and the OP description of events are separate experiences for me.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Have you ever thought you may be implanted by the Military?

The way to check, and is the way to kill it, is get the most powerful magnet you can get-a neodymium type is best but expensive, unless you can get an old dismantled hard drive, Do not put it near your credit cards!

Strap it to the ear that is giving you problems for about 12 hrs. And on any vaccination sites too, as implants are definitely there.

I have done this and I don't have any more buzzing/humming or muffled hearing.

But be prepared to be abducted again if it is the Military, they like to keep an eye on their sheeple.
peace

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I forgot to say that CMEs have high radio frequencies in them and this can amplify the RFID so you can perceive them.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
8:40 PM MST tonight
lasted about minute.

new topics

top topics

join