It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Mock' ILLUMINATI Recruitment Video for the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
ok so i did a little research to see if this was out there but i couldnt find nothing... and if it is GO MODS PLEASE DELETE.

so i came across this video on a other website and i thought i'd share it with my ATS family.

at first i thought it was a made up vid but for someone to ramble along for 15 mins about NWO, MONEY, and war makes it seem all real.

heres the vid: youtu.be...

edit on 22-1-2012 by alien because: ...editted title to indicate the video is a mock-up only...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I did some searching and it came up quickly as soemthign created on prison planet.

SO it isnt a real video, it is an example of what an illuminati recruiting video might look like.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
can u please post up that link

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Video is FAKE.

This is s spoof video by a video producer named MANDERSON.

/THREAD

*Embedded for the Op....*

edit on 22-1-2012 by ATStroll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I am not sure on the T&C about lining to prison planet,

But I will provide ou with the link, only as to direct this thread properly.
Link

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

The creator of the ‘Illumincorp Initiate Training Video’ which many people online mistook as a real, in your face video turned out to be a parody created by a filmaker whom we will assume goes by the moniker of MANDERSON. While the video is no longer on his website, I managed to dig up a quote from the ATS forums.

Link

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

Illumicorp.

Sounds legit to me !!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
wasnt this video meant to educate people about the illuminatti(nwo) in the form of a recruetment video or something like that

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hi,

Just editted the title to indicate that the video isn't real as such...but rather a 'mock up'...

...still, feel free to discuss the video, what it may suggest and so forth...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by alien

Pretty neat video and explains much of what is going on in the world today...also why it's being shunned here...

But one only needs to research the history of corporations back to the 17th century the Rothschilds and the Crown of London.

Peace

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
While that info may be relevant, THE ILLUMINATI DON'T RECRUIT.

One is born into the Illuminati much in the same way one is born into a Royal family. They don't go about trying to draw people into volunteering to become Dukes or Princes any more than entering the Illuminati.

The Illuminati are cross-bred intermingled bastard descendants of the Royal bloodlines, they are a hidden form of Stealth Royalty. There is debate about what Blue Bloods represent in terms of their genetic makeup and allegations of their bloodline giving them an ability to shapeshift into Reptilian form. This ability is reportedly only maintained when the genetic characteristics are transmitted generationally. There is controversy about whether shapeshifting really happens. I only saw it once when I was in my early teens, in the person of my own father who fully shapeshifted. I couldn't comprehend it and banished its memory as a waking dream. However I did draw what I saw at that time, and if one day I manage to find that lost drawing, I will scan it and post it here. Now it however does make more sense why his parents were adamant in ending his "mismarriage" to a non Illuminati. I had thought it was irrational prejudice, but it has more to do with maintaining a bloodline with certain "powers" and a generational vocation to prepare the arrival of their Masters.

Getsmart

top topics

join