It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the world watches chris dodd bring the senate into disrupute "world disgusted"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
the standing of congress and sentors is of upmost importence,
chris dodd has just brought the sellout politicians agenda to work for corperate interests,
he mentioned money and the passage of this sectors bills and legislation.

this is a tacit admition of bribery, and intent to vote for money.
which is illegal in america and other parts of the world.

this illegality is obvious and blatent and people from around the world condem the loss of standing and disrupute brough about from the unwise statements of chris dodd to "standing" public officials

as a new zealand citizen we hold the standing and moral value of a representitive to the highest order.
i would like to point out the laws against bringing the govenment into disrupute,

and would ask that if america is to be a ligitamite govenment it would INVESTIGATE the statements on the grounds that to not do so brings more disrupute to the entire govenment

i ask for a leagally binding criminal investigation into the conduct of chris dodd and the people warned that thry took money and must abide by agreements mad prior to the tabling of legislation.

this is bribery and corruption of the highest order and to not investigate will increase the disrupute.

1 LAW FOR ALL

please restore the full faith of standing to your govenment.
as countries around the world are now watching to see if bribary of govenment officals is as important as copywrite issues

i have no standing in your country but our countries ARE allies,
we wish to see the home democracy following democratic values and to enjoy standing

edit to add, disrupte meaning is a legal context

The state of being held in low esteem by the public.

there are current laws to deal with "bringing the govenment into disrupte"

xploder
edit on 22-1-2012 by XPLodER because: add explination

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by XPLodER

Someone else shares your view apparently

White House Petitioned to Investigate MPAA (Motion Picture Association of America) Bribery

lol second time today

after reading the other thread i conclude this one is inteended to show world reaction,
whereas the other thread is showing internal outrage
thanks

this thread addresses standing of "public office holders" and the fact that while working in "public" offfice an official of that office may not work in the private interest.

the other point is there are laws that say that to bring the "entire govenment" into disrupte is a very serious thing,
and to out others who are "current" public officials who are working for "private interests" is staggering.

this to me is a tacit admition of acual bribery,
not the lobbying kind that is almost imposable to prove,
but the directly illegal practice which brings into disrupute the entire govenment.

this is a serious legal question that this debate is about

xp
edit on 22-1-2012 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2012 by XPLodER because: add more

join