It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Childhood Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
When I was very little, only about 7 or so, I had a dream. It was a dream that I was in the woods and there was a bus on a hill and there was snow. I know, it seems like every other dream for a 7 year old - until that 7 year old can't wake up!

I remember waking up from that dream, but I could not wake up completely. I could still see the dream and everything, even though I was sitting up and holding my eyes open pysically (I remember seeing a doll in the room I slept that belonged there) but the dream was still visible in my eyes. I struggled to wake up for a while, and finally I snapped out of it.

I also found I am not the only person that have had these dreams, so now I came here to ask others. Have you ever had a dream at a young age that you couldn't wake up from (basically waking up in reality, but not quite and being very aware that you're 'stuck').

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritualStar

How long was that ago? Do you still have these dreams?
You'r lucky you just have that, my neighbor woke me up one time in the middle of the night, knocking on my door. He stood there in his boxers and asked me for cottage cheese and a shovel.
I told him to go back to his home and sleep, in that moment he layed down on the stairs and started to mumble weird stuff. I thought now he completly lost it but all of the sudden he jerked his head in a strange way and hit his forehead on the concrete. He woke up and didn't know where he was. The next day he came to explain that hes a heavy sleepwalker. One time his wife had to get him from the police station cause he drove his car while asleep and got injured in an accident!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I know exactly what you're talking about... I have had that same thing happen to me. I am in a dream and am trying to wake up but I feel paralyzed. My eyes won't open, my arms won't move although I am fighting to make some part of my body move. I likened it to an overwhelming feeling of exhaustion... zero energy... like it had all been sucked out. I have heard of sleep paralyzes but don't know if this is it or not.

This used to happen to me a lot when I was a teenager and young adult, hasn't happened in lots and lots of years, thank God!! I do not like that feeling at all.... it feels creepy. Especially if you are having a bad dream.

join