It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russell Christopher Hofstad, Phoenix Transient, Accused Of Skinning, Eating Cat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Russell Christopher Hofstad, Phoenix Transient, Accused Of Skinning, Eating Cat

main.aol.com

PHOENIX — A transient has been arrested after police say he skinned and ate a cat while camping inside a Phoenix warehouse and music venue.

Authorities say the building's owners reported a burglary after they opened the warehouse Wednesday and heard blaring music.

Police found 24-year-old Russell Christopher Hofstad inside with his face painted and the cat's tail and intestines around his neck.

Hofstad told police he killed the cat because he was hungry. He also said he was going to use its skeleton as party decorations.

He was arrested on suspicion of burglary and animal cruel
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
UGHHHHH!

Russell Hofstad the pussycat eater
Is this whats happening to the poor of our country!!

They have to eat little pussy cats to stay alive!
Our gobermnt is spending billions on vacations, basketball courts, buses, and golf outings!
While the poor suffer!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e937623c617.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3dfe3d9f2055.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e12814612733.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/884f959ac944.jpg[/atsimg]
(file photos from previous threads/posts)
Yes Mr Obama, while usurp the privileges of POTUS, your countrymen are still waiting for those shovel ready jobs.
And what are you thinking now Sir? Let them eat cat?

main.aol.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 22-1-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
No jos=no money. No money=no food. No food=desperation. He ate a cat, who cares? I applaud his resourcefulness. Cat would not likely be my first choice.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
No jos=no money. No money=no food. No food=desperation. He ate a cat, who cares? I applaud his resourcefulness. Cat would not likely be my first choice.

I eat cows and chickens, but i don't make necklaces out of their intestines or dance around with their skulls as my bedposts.....

This wasn't resourcefulness. It was likely mental illness.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
No one has noted that it's obvious the man has mental issues. He used the intestines for a necklace...not the sign of a sound mind,,,,
edit on 22-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Instead of let them eat cake. I guess Obama can say let them eat cat.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
No one has noted that it's obvious the man has mental issues. He used the intestines for a necklace...not the sign of a sound mind,,,,
edit on 22-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Which means that he should be getting treatment, but that's another part of the budget that was slashed so our "brave men and women of the military" could have the toys necessary to bomb brown people who have never hurt anyone.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

So eating a little pussy is OK?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

People skin and eat millions of things every day.

Heres a guide on how to eat cats. Cat lovers probably shouldn't click.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Who said he had entrails around his neck? the msm?

Man so desperate he had to eat a cat.
That dont make good headlines.

Man eats cat then wears it entrails around his neck.
Now everyone is happy.

What a sick world.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
There is going to be a time in our human history, if we don't figure things out.. that our pets will very much be a food source.. the abundance of cats and dogs in the world makes them an unattractive, but viable source..

I personally doubt I could do it .. but who am I to judge someone else who is suffering and needs to live?

Dennis leary said it best:

Red meat, white meat, blue meat, meat-o-CENSORED-rama. You will eat it. Because not eating meat is a decision. Eating meat is an instinct! Yeah! And I know what it's about. "I don't want to eat the meat because I love the animals. I love the animals." Hey, I love the animals too. I love my doggy. He's so cute. My fluffy little dog.. He's so cute- There's the problem. We only want to save the cute animals, don't we? Yeah. Why don't we just have animal auditions. Line 'em up one by one and interview them individually. "What are you?" "I'm an otter." "And what do you do?" "I swim around on my back and do cute little human things with my hands." "You're free to go." "And what are you?" "I'm a cow." "Get in the truck, ok pal!" "But I'm an animal." "You're a baseball glove! Get on that truck!" "I'm an animal, I have rights!" "Yeah, here's yer cousin, get on the truck, pal!" We kill the cows to make jackets out of them and then we kill each other for the jackets we made out of the cows.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Absolutely. I recommend it.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Actually sounds rather close to common ways to cook squirrel.

I have pet kitties that I love, and could not bring my self to eat.

BUT, given the current economy (I have been unable to find work for 8 months now) I'm starting to think....if it has 4 legs and fur.....Its at least worth a try in the crock pot.

Not quite to that point yet, but when savings runs out....I still need to eat.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Absolutely. I recommend it.

Thank you.
The hole point of my thread

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Well cat is healthier than say, dog. It's higher in protein.

I say bon appetite!

new topics

top topics

join