It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Loses Iowa Delegates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This is kind of crazy. I just ran across it, and am in the middle of looking into myself. But thought that ATS could get in on this too.....youtu.be...

also, the site used in the video, sorry, its all I've got right now.....
www.cbsnews.com...

yet another scorecard with him at only 3...www.freerepublic.com...
edit on 22-1-2012 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Those numbers aren't offical

BTW, I seen a headline on the CBS site saying, "Romeny Newtered" lol

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Chickensalad

Just more BS news. Iowa hasn't even voted for any delegates. They are not just handed out like that. The delegate process doesn't start until March 10

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

So, its basically just media persuasion is what your telling me? I understand that the county delegates have been picked and they vote for state delegates, but they are saying that Dr. Paul is going to get 3 out of the state?

From what I understand, some of Romney and Santorums delegates may actaully be Paul supporters, if thats the case, why would they assume that either of them are going to get that many delegates at a state level then? If Pauls supporters vote for yet another Paul supporter, then it stands to reason that he will get way more than just 3, right?

That would explain though, why I'm having trouble finding any AP source for the story....
edit on 22-1-2012 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

In actuality the sum of delegates haven't even been picked yet. March 10 is the process out of those there will be state delegates elected. Tis is just the MSM leaving RP out of the loop again. The reality is when they do that they are leaving the supporters out of the loop like they are the ones that don't exist. All supporters should take this personal because that is exactly what it is. The MSM is saying we don't exist, we didn't vote, we are stupid not him but us.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Thats why it helps to keep your supporters in the loop. RP did just that....he asked his supporters to stick around after caucus' to be picked as delegates......www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I was a precinct captain here and am a delegate from doing exactly what you are talking about. But what I am saying is the News and other people are treating us like we weren't there we don't know we don't exist. Ya it involves Ron Paul but when you actually look at it we are the ones getting talked about and treated this way. Its crazy that most of us put up with it and spend our time defending ourselves and Ron Paul. I don't know about the rest but I have had about a belly full of this crap from the bought and paid slut news medias

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

well, I appreciate your time and stress.....and im sure others do as well...dont let em get you down..thats what they do, and thats what we fight against....

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Guys please be careful!
The OP posted a YOUTU.BE link, NOT youtube.com
There have been viruses/attacks going around the net lately, being spread by false youtube link.
The link may take you to a website that looks just like youtube.com but it will automatically install a trojan on your computer.

Im not trying to scare anyone, but i have an inklinkg suspicion that this may be an unsafe link.

www.google.com...

My link contains more info on the youtu.be virus/trojan
edit on 1/22/2012 by VonDoomen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

read your own link....and thanks for the concern, but thats pretty off topic here.....

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I just regoogled this topic, and grabbed the first link. I now realize its not the best one. But i was jut reading indepth about this last night, the youtu.be scams. They are real. I just happened to pink a bad link to explain. Look around you'll see what im talking about

new topics

top topics

join