It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Unleashed : Music to Conspire to wants your music!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Yep - if you are in a band, and are unsigned, and you want a showcase for your music then here is your chance to get your stuff played on the ATS Music To Conspire To show on Sunday nights.

We'll take anything - and I do mean anything - any genre, any type - but please try and keep it as T&C as possible (although we do appreciate your artistic integrity!). We prefer songs with lyrics on but we can run with instrumental stuff as well.

Your stuff must be free to play with no commercial copyrights on it. Preferably it should be available under Creative Commons - we will only accept submissions from the musicians themselves, not from fans.

So, all you need to do is U2U me, or Ayana, and tell us how to get hold of your stuff.

So have at it muso's

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Here's a track I did a couple of years ago to make some sort of "musical statement"...

misterdrone.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Oh goodie, Message sent

I am a Long time lurker of Ats, Keep up the good work!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
though it way take some some i grant you an alloted amount of time, ATS will recieve a demo version of a song of mine called seance or hot nasty badass seance. which ever looks good on album back cover

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by droneonline
Here's a track I did a couple of years ago to make some sort of "musical statement"...

misterdrone.com...

Really impressive, my sort of music, my husband produces music, some of it very similar to the sounds you create, i've always admired people that can make music, mainly because i'm not musically gifted in any way. but i love nothing more than listening to good meaningful music.
Thank you

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by droneonline

Nice use of samples

Check me out man

soundcloud.com...

new topics

top topics

join