It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote Fraud Watch 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Thanks for stoppin' by, 2p.

I remember the Diebold controversy during the Bush/Kerry election, not that either was a great choice, but Diebold was bought and paid for by BushCo.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Updating this will new relevant video:

edit on 9-2-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
More fraud, this time in maine.

This is the original thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Further blatant evidence that Paul was robbed in Maine. This is especially bad when even the MSM is complaining about it.

View original thread here.
edit on 17-2-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I suppose the video's on here will be deleted frequently by youtube for "unknown reasons."

Check this out, from the nevada video (currently looking for a mirror):

Ok, new mirror here:

edit on 17-2-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
South Carolina voting fraud proven beyond a reasonable doubt:

docs.google.com...

Click to view original thread.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Skeptic Overlord posted a rather alarming thread that uses statistical analysis to prove that vote fraud is occuring, and the predetermined winner is going to be Mitt Romney. I can't say I'm that suprised. But, in case you missed his thread while it was on the front page, here it is:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Carol Paul confirms Ron Paul's votes are being thrown away back stage at AZ primary:

www.examiner.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Vote Fraud in WA reported last night:

edit on 4-3-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I've noticed these videos are dropping like crazy because of "copyright infringment."

Yes, an individual created a video and it has a few seconds of music behind it they didn't create, but they say explicitly in the comment section that it's protected under the fair use agreement.

Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.

Yet it seems all of these relevant videos are being deleted like there's no tomorrow with zero regard for fair use.

Notice everytime I repost a video with a new link:

edit on 4-3-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Adding the latest video from Illinois "24 hours before election results."

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I have a very strong feeling that vote fraud will occur not only in the Republican primaries, but also in the general election.

I am afraid you are correct. I think the MSM has done its job on making the most blatantly obvious events of fraud seem legitimate to the masses. Ever since the start this was already going on, and then the circus came in full swing. Seriously this GOP Vote thing has become a joke. I also can't believe how many stupid people walk amongst us...I guess the joke is all on US...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join