It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote Fraud Watch 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I have a very strong feeling that vote fraud will occur not only in the Republican primaries, but also in the general election. I believe it has already occured, as has been demonstrated in IOWA, and it may be an even more important element in the primaries than in the general election itself. Why you ask? Because once we whittle the canidates down to Obama and Newt or Romney, it's a win-win for TPTB. As long as Ron Paul isn't even a choice, they remove the on guy that could shake things up and expose their agenda.

Vote fraud has been documented in the last two general elections, so there is no reason it won't happen more frequently, especially with the electronic touch screen voting system. One invidual who voted in the SC primaries, reported that it was hard to select Ron Paul as a choice while it kept trying to "default" to Newt Gingrich.

How about the voting machine themselves, they should have worked out all the bugs by now to eliminate vote fraud, right?

And now we come to the "First-in-the-South" Republican primary in South Carolina, where all evidence of how voters vote disappears entirely as the voters will be forced across the entire state to vote on easily-manipulated, oft-failed, 100% unverifiable touch-screen voting systems made by the nation's largest voting machine company, ES&S. When the machine-reported results are announced tomorrow night they will either be accurate or not. Either way, there will never be a way for anybody to know one way or the other as there will be nothing to prove how voters voted and nothing to "recount", even if anybody wanted to.

They are the same brand and model of machines (some of them, quite literally, the very same physical machines!) that were used in Florida's contested Congressional District 13 race for the U.S. Congress in 2006 when they inexplicably lost some 18,000 votes in a race ultimately awarded to the Republican candidate Vern Buchanan over Democrat Christine Jennings by just 369 votes.

www.bradblog.com...

What about the huge Newt surge? Did he really "surge" as foxnews predicted he would, or does it seem strange how he was on the verge of losing his support, and then miraculously surges out of nowhere?

900 dead people have voted recently in SC:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

100% of votes and voting results controlled by SCYTL:

In South Carolina, 100% of election results will be redirected through a private Barcelona, Spain-owned company, Scytl/SOE Software, before being reported to the public.

www.blackboxvoting.org...

edit on 22-1-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It looks like I'm not the only one who is skeptical after the "results" from yesterday...

Okay. It’s time somebody says it. Something seems very strange about the GOP primary pre-polling and vote thus far.

As a Ron Paul fan, I didn’t want to seem like a sore loser after the odd Iowa result where the failed no-name Senator, Rick Santorum, was catapulted to victory with very little tangible support.

But now, how on earth could Newt Gingrich win the South Carolina primary when the day before the vote he had to cancel a major campaign stop because of lack of attendance?

The Associated Press reported:

Newt Gingrich has cancelled a campaign appearance in South Carolina because of poor attendance.

Meanwhile, on the same day Ron Paul boasted over 1000 attendees at his campaign event in Charleston:

(Source)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Here is the link to toochaos4u's post:

In this thread.

I know that we all like to point our finger at these corporations for voter fraud but really we need to start thinking about how the Pentagon is connected to this. They have a lot of the guns, and they have a motive (war profiteering and perpetual warfare).

I think they are totally involved. Just a gut instinct at this point. But to me it appears all too obvious.

edit on 22-1-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Thanks for the follow up Muzz.

It was just confirmed their was indeed voter fraud in IOWA, as mentioned in the OP.

I'm sure the pentagon is involved as are corporations. Which canidate can they profit from the most? Ensure that canidate wins....

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

The Only way RP is going to win 2012 is if he runs as an Independent and we all overwhelmingly vote for him.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliceBlackman

The Only way RP is going to win 2012 is if he runs as an Independent and we all overwhelmingly vote for him.

The one who wins should be the one who recieves the most votes. That's already skewed by the electoral college in the general election. But, now we're seeing fraud in primaries, in this case, obviously designed to eliminate Ron Paul.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

V1rt!

Good to see another great thread...
Voter fraud, to me, is the biggest issue when it comes to "elections"...

How that company in Spain handles our entire system is absolutely mind-boggling.
I truly don't understand why or how we outsource our own votes!

Either way, there's no telling what will be fair this coming election.
Especially in the upcoming primary.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok

V1rt!

Good to see another great thread...
Voter fraud, to me, is the biggest issue when it comes to "elections"...

How that company in Spain handles our entire system is absolutely mind-boggling.
I truly don't understand why or how we outsource our own votes!

Either way, there's no telling what will be fair this coming election.
Especially in the upcoming primary.

Good to see you too, bro. I think moving forward, the potential for vote fraud is almost unavoidable. Who controls the Spanish companies vote database? Who audits them?

Furthermore, how can you stop vote fraud? I'm sure they have very clever ways of rigging the system, and they haven't changed the systems since they were hacked last time....

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Furthermore, how can you stop vote fraud? I'm sure they have very clever ways of rigging the system, and they haven't changed the systems since they were hacked last time....

So telling of the future insured for this election...
Emphasis mine.

Wonder if by some chance it will get "hacked" therefore pushing CONgress to pass legislation to further limit Internet policies and try to impose their will again...

Ahh....predictions.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

The one who wins should be the one who recieves the most votes. That's already skewed by the electoral college in the general election. But, now we're seeing fraud in primaries, in this case, obviously designed to eliminate Ron Paul.

Ron Paul has never been a big enough factor in the race to bother plotting on. Ron Paul has finished about where he polls.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

Ron Paul has never been a big enough factor in the race to bother plotting on. Ron Paul has finished about where he polls.

Ron Paul would have gained 41% of the vote compared to Obama’s 42% – statistical dead heat

Please enlighten us on how you arrived at your conclusion. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
one of the main frauds I think is the msm's portrayal of events and how they mold public perception so easily proving americans tendencies. it's sickening how "the establishment" is so open about how they can only rule and no one else

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Add Google to the list of complicit actors...

All on needs to do is type in Newt Gingrich into Google, and a graph comes
up with the South Carolina primary, a really big chart with big red lines
that shows Newt with 40%.

Not that the SC primary is going to take him to the White House,
and I am sure there is fraud in those numbers...yet its shown as a Google fact.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Are the primaries part of the process? Would vote fraud in the primaries be illegal, or can they fraud all they want?

Vote fraud has been documented in the last two general elections, so there is no reason it won't happen more frequently, especially with the electronic touch screen voting system. One invidual who voted in the SC primaries, reported that it was hard to select Ron Paul as a choice while it kept trying to "default" to Newt Gingrich.

Well can somebody corroborate this. Quite enuff people should have voted. Anonymous voting is a double edged sword. Your boss cant fire you for voting wrong. But there is no way to verify what happened to your vote. What should happen is that each voter is issued a voter number, the numbers are rendered public, all somebody has to do, is enter his number and see which way its been counted.
edit on 23-1-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
As we go from state to state, evidence of vote fraud emerges, and this is "only" the primaries!

www.dailypaul.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

In South Carolina, 100% of election results will be redirected through a private Barcelona, Spain-owned company, Scytl/SOE Software, before being reported to the public.

www.blackboxvoting.org...

*BUMP*

Reminder as we go into Florida's primary of all this voting fraud.

Our elections are becoming a sham.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
OMG Ron Paul didnt win.... WHAT A SURPRISE!??!?!

Here's some insight.... The people who vote, don't agree with his foreign policy...

I'm one of those people... SURE his domestic policy is spot on.. but he sounds like a lunatic when he talks about foreign affairs...

It's not a conspiracy...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
thanks for posting/observing this and putting it all together V1rt. I blame you for this years failed election

seriously tho. 2012 is fast becoming what AJ has been screaming crazily about for years... the blatant lies and manipulation of the constitution and the way we live in general with the gross separation between the have and have nots what i fear most is your prediction there will be voter fraud i agree we are already see it but the reason this fraud is being made so public = I fear is ... to create a revolution or separation between those who will comply and those who will fight for their beliefs and freedoms. a situation like this would bring NATO or the national guard into major cities to quell protests and bring order... I need to stop thinking about this before I throw up...
edit on 1/31/2012 by -W1LL because: sp

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Thanks for the comment, bro. I think this is more widespread than anyone even realizes

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
A mock election was held in a large NV counter, and suprise suprise Ron Paul blew everyone away. Of course, this election wasn't rigged...

Credit:

edit on 5-2-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join