It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to Give Obama Less Than 12 Hours Notice Before Attacking Iran’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz
Just put the two kids (Israel & Iran) in a ring and let them duke it out between JUST the two of them.

Then Murdock can charge to view it and have Mr. "Let's get ready to rumble" Michael Buffer to host...

my money is on Iran...

edit on 22-1-2012 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

Sounds familiar for some reason... i can't help but wonder why?

Just replace the pay-per-view with commercial breaks betwen news broadcasts and we are living reality.

Why did this newspaper in Israel publish about 12 hours notice... because effectively Obama now has weeks or even months notice if it is true.
Kind of defeats the whole point of giving someone notice unless they place to invade 12 hours after the paper gets printed?
edit on 22/1/2012 by InsideYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
We'll make a ton of money running C-5's and C-17's full of ordinance to Israel.

.....Obama will know weeks before hand to have his Air Force/Navy ready to run the munition ships/cargo planes into Israel to keep them supplied.

Did Israel really give China 69 PAC-3 Patriot Missiles to allow them to attack Iran? Israel gave away our missile defense to China??? Anybody confirmed that yet?

Don't be surprised if Israel wants China to nail the US in the azz....strike in the Pacific. How would China striking America in the Pacific benefit Israel? Maybe part of the plea deal between Israel-China to allow an attack on Iran.

The media would be covering the Pacific War.....and not the evil being done in the Israeli slaughter of Iran.

February it all unfolds....

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
i don't see why this should affect us at all. just be like "ok Israel, you do that" and let them sleep in the bed they make.

you bomb them on your own, you deal with russia and china on your own.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by watchdog8110

Israel = Like the kid on the play ground that yaps off till your right in front of them , then backs off till their hired muscle arrives . Then yaps off again from behind the hired muscle .
The US / Soviets and the rest should let Israel take their lumps like anyone else in the real world that yaps off . They are making the US look like chumps for backing them and they know it .

I applaud your acute political and historical knowledge , but even disregarding long gone Soviets and lack of foreing "advisors" figting every war Israel fought after independance war - how exactly this rumor about Israel giving US only 12 hours warning prior to strike on Iran is call for hired muscle?
It is actually the opposite - if it is true US will have very little time to prepare , evacuate and even protect its personal from (very) possible complications - like all Middle East on fire.

But the factor left out there is American Public Opinion. If Obama has more than half a day, he can use diplomatic channels and even get out front of the media and spin it so America can either stay out of it, or try to actively dissuade Israel (publicly) to not go to war. If he has no notice, and suddenly there's Israel bombing Iran on the teevee, public opinion in America will instinctually support Israel and settle for nothing less than full military support for their war. For proof, see the audience reactions on the Fox SC debate. If we said "I'm Paul, and that's between y'all" to Israel, the Americans who want war would turn it into a media circus. "Abandoning our strongest ally" would be the buzz-phrase.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I say that if Israel want to attack Iran, let them do it... Alone, and with no outside help or support.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The Israelis will probably launch an air attack on Iran first, and as the bombs fall have one of their subs torpedo a US ship in the Straits of Hormuz, to be blamed on an Iranian counterattack.

After all, it wouldn't be the first time they'd have attacked an American ship to get the US to go attack their enemy!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

You may have hit the nail on the head. They usually pull some false flag non-sense right before we go ballistic. I actually didn't think about that this time. Star for you, mate.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
* * * * * * * * * A T T E N T I O N * * * * * * * * *

The topic of this thread is "Israel to Give Obama Less Than 12 Hours Notice Before Attacking Iran", not faith issues, not geographical boundaries, not ATS members or their personalities, and not Santa Clause.

Please stay on topic.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Here we go!
As far as war drum beating, this headline is like a Neil Peart solo at a Rush concert!

Boom bop bee bop, thwap dee bop dee bap!

Who is next for a little solo? I guess we will find out later today!

edit on 23-1-2012 by Salamandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salamandy

Just put the two kids (Israel & Iran) in a ring and let them duke it out between JUST the two of them.

Then Murdock can charge to view it and have Mr. "Let's get ready to rumble" Michael Buffer to host...

my money is on Iran...

You have a great idea here!
Let the take each other out in a battle royal. Put a big cage around the land they love fighting over and let them destroy themselves. Charge money for people to watch it on Pay Per View.
The world is sick of it but I think people would go for one last battle if it was made into a Friday Night Fights type of event.

You could have the leader of Iran dressed as Mohammed and the leader of Israel dressed as Jesus at the weigh in.
edit on 22-1-2012 by Salamandy because: (no reason given)

OK wait a minute... people from Isreal dont beleive in Jesus right? OK I guess dressed as God would be more appropriate (you get the idea)
edit on 22-1-2012 by Salamandy because: (no reason given)

ROFLMFAO... I wish I would of thought on that...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind

my money is on Iran...

Sounds familiar for some reason... i can't help but wonder why?

Just replace the pay-per-view with commercial breaks betwen news broadcasts and we are living reality.

That was kind of the point...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

12 hours to get all special forces and others forces out of the area? Interesting.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join