page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Just put the two kids (Israel & Iran) in a ring and let them duke it out between JUST the two of them.

Then Murdock can charge to view it and have Mr. "Let's get ready to rumble" Michael Buffer to host...

my money is on Iran...
edit on 22-1-2012 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Israel and the west should refrain from attacking Iran, and opt for much stronger containment and isolation of Iran.

For someone who is often accused of being a Neocon jingoist brainwashed Fat, Lazy AmerKan. Let me say this here and now. Iran is already surrounded and is no real conventional threat.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Honestly Israel is nothing but problems for us in the United States. I wish we would just drop them like a hot potato and focus on our own affairs. Israel wants to attack Iran? Go for it, just stop relying on us to fight your battles.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
People talk about iran and human rights issues

And it should be openly discussed, debated and condemned.

Yet israel does the exact same thing

Which also should be openly discussed, debated and condemned.

Walks off to pour himself another cup of Joe....

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

We'll all be along for the ride.

Finally something we agree on.

One thing to add... On this ride, you're chained in and you can't get off of it.

Try to have a nice day

I don't have to try.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Israel = Like the kid on the play ground that yaps off till your right in front of them , then backs off till their hired muscle arrives . Then yaps off again from behind the hired muscle .

The US / Soviets and the rest should let Israel take their lumps like anyone else in the real world that yaps off . They are making the US look like chumps for backing them and they know it .

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by watchdog8110

Israel = Like the kid on the play ground that yaps off till your right in front of them , then backs off till their hired muscle arrives . Then yaps off again from behind the hired muscle .
The US / Soviets and the rest should let Israel take their lumps like anyone else in the real world that yaps off . They are making the US look like chumps for backing them and they know it .

I applaud your acute political and historical knowledge , but even disregarding long gone Soviets and lack of foreing "advisors" figting every war Israel fought after independance war - how exactly this rumor about Israel giving US only 12 hours warning prior to strike on Iran is call for hired muscle?
It is actually the opposite - if it is true US will have very little time to prepare , evacuate and even protect its personal from (very) possible complications - like all Middle East on fire. Not to speak about economical consequences...
I said it numerous times - i wish that there will be no war. But what this rumor actually says that if there is, Israel will start it on its own.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchdog8110

Soviets?
Rip Van Winkle is that you?

Agree with the lumps/chumps thing though.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Would it be better describing Israel as the US wet boy in all of this ?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Does this mean we the USA can attack Israel before they attack Iran, would save us a lot of headache and Americans

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Does this mean we the USA can attack Israel before they attack Iran, would save us a lot of headache and Americans

If America were to ever attack Israel there would be a civil war the next day. Every diehard religious person would be up in arms against the government. Also congress would never allow a war on Israel.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by swoopaloop
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Why does Israel belong to the jews?

History and strength, survival of the fittest and all that

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz
Just put the two kids (Israel & Iran) in a ring and let them duke it out between JUST the two of them.

Then Murdock can charge to view it and have Mr. "Let's get ready to rumble" Michael Buffer to host...

my money is on Iran...
edit on 22-1-2012 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

You have a great idea here!
Let the take each other out in a battle royal. Put a big cage around the land they love fighting over and let them destroy themselves. Charge money for people to watch it on Pay Per View.
The world is sick of it but I think people would go for one last battle if it was made into a Friday Night Fights type of event.

You could have the leader of Iran dressed as Mohammed and the leader of Israel dressed as Jesus at the weigh in.
edit on 22-1-2012 by Salamandy because: (no reason given)

OK wait a minute... people from Isreal dont beleive in Jesus right? OK I guess dressed as God would be more appropriate (you get the idea)
edit on 22-1-2012 by Salamandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hey Israel, Call Obama at 4 Am, He will probably be sleeping, unless He is stealing a smoke. If sleeping, bombs away on Iran, no notice needed.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Then I reckon that Israel doesn't need our help to take out Iran, either. Works for me. I'd just as soon bring our troops home and watch them get pummeled to dust.

If God did indeed give Israel that territory, I'm certain that God would expect Israel to act like good stewards rather than picking fights with half the region like they seem to want to do 24/7.

And that's my major problem: All over the Bible, you see where the Israelites are punished over and over for being spoiled little brats that just in general have a degraded culture that lacks most forms of justice and mercy. That's exactly what's going on in Israel right now, and they get more like that every single day, but most Christians don't seem to want to acknowledge this. Backing Israel when they're acting like this is not a good thing, and it may well actually be dangerous to do so if you're thinking about the terms of what God would want.
edit on 22-1-2012 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join