It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your The Only Living Human Left........What Would You Do?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Lets just say that on Dec 21, 2012, every human on earth gets wiped out, Except you! This thread is just for fun, but I want to know whats the first thing you would do? How would you feel?

Being the Area 51 nerd that I am, I would get my butt down to Nevada, go to dreamland, and explore! Then I would keep my exploration in progress and explore all the places us suvillians have never and will never have access too!

Just trying to get in the minds of other ATS members, and see what ya'll would do if this off the wall event happened to you!?!

edit on 22-1-2012 by Ops4Ops because: sp

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Clone some very beautiful women and repopulate

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ops4Ops

Well, if I was the only living human left, I would probably go on a bit of a roadtrip up north to see the sights for a while, and then I'd probably start looking at the barrel of the pistol with some fondness, after a while at least. What's the point in existing only to continue your existence. Seems pretty pointless to me. Yes, you can enjoy nature's beauty and cohesion (that we've all but negated), but after awhile, with noone to share the beauty with, I can't see me wanting to go on for too long. Put it this way. If there is noone else out there, no hope for love, or witnessing the creation of a new life, I can't say that I'd have much keeping me going. Death does not frighten me. Not nearly as much as the thought of being alone for eternity, with no hope. Yeah....I wouldn't last too long I don't think. Sorry for the bummer post, but you had to ask lol.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Party!

A LOT!

Drink, Smoke dope and try to drive every type of exotic car / motorcycle ever built.

Sleep in a different McMansion every night.....

Wouldn't be around much longer, once all the nuclear power plants started melting down.

And just before MY end, Find a way to shoot my body into DEEP space, where it might be discovered by some other intelligent life form....

In a couple of billion years.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I'd loudly proclaim

"YES!!!! finally some damn peace!!!"

Then go shopping at the local gun shops, car dealerships and finally i'd settle on a nicer home, stock it with generators(as with no one at the helm, power plants will shut down eventually) and find creative ways to occupy my time.

can't we change this to where 1 person will accompany us? i'd like the option to repopulate too...ya know?

honestly, i'd prolly go dancing with a bear or mountain lion after 30days...know there's not 1 other human around...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
Clone some very beautiful women

With a few enhancements

Like an OFF switch

That was just a joke mods, please dont punish me again

But getting back to the op's question, WOW!! an entire world, what would I do?

I'd find the most modern ambulance vailable and use that as transport, just in case I get sick or injured.
I'm pretty much a loner anyways so for me it would be bliss. Yes I too would be into those places we aint supposed to go. Knowing my luck I'd probably get eaten by an alien

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
Clone some very beautiful women

With a few enhancements

Like an OFF switch

That was just a joke mods, please dont punish me again

Nah, just remove the vocal chords.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ops4Ops

Oh Come On Guys! Removing our vocal cords would get you in a world of mess, because then you wouldn't have anyone to tell you the correct way to do things!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ops4Ops
reply to post by Ops4Ops

Oh Come On Guys! Removing our vocal cords would get you in a world of mess, because then you wouldn't have anyone to tell you the correct way to do things!
Women never tell you the "correct way", just that you are doing it the "wrong way".

Ok, I am on board with the off switch now.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I once saw a remote control that had three buttons. Cook - Sex - Off

So what three buttons would women have on the remote?

The last person...hmmm well I wouldnt need my phone anymore so thats a plus.
Hey op, did all the other peeps just vanish or are they still here but dead?....erm, was just wondering

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Are there still animals?
If so I would get a clan of all different animals and we would go walkabout,picking up other animals as we went through time,making nomad camps and scurrying about for resources.

Then one day a bigger animal would eat me probably...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
At least i don't wear glasses or else it would end like the "Time enough at last" episode from the Twilight Zone (great episode from a great show)

I guess i would 'rob' the stores, get all the whiskey i need, some good food (as long as it isn't spoiled) and start a party. As Billy Idol once sang: Dancing with myself.
I would make sure to have a good time, not thinking about the horror that propably went down, that erased all other humans, just have a good time until the final day.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Hey op, did all the other peeps just vanish or are they still here but dead?....erm, was just wondering
IIRC, it was a 2012 type scenario. I assume the bodies are still around. That was where I was going to get the dna for my cloned harem.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I would live out the rest of my life.

It's pretty much that or commit suicide, and suicide is for quitters.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

They just vanished into thin air!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
If there were other animals you could communicate with them,which would adapt your language center and allow you to go on living without going mad.

Without any other life at all,we would soon descend into gibbering fools talking to imaginary beings.
It actually happened to a friend of mine-he went off into the desert and was lucky to be found by local tribesmen.
But he was already cooked,and has never been the same.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

All the animals are still there, its just all the humans that have vanished!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Search around till I found the most self-sufficient place I could find. Looking for things like, farmable land, fresh water source, livestock or game, solar panels and/wind mill, bio diesel equipment, etc.

Once found, find and haul in the stuff I need that the place doesn't already have. Then I'm pretty much set for the rest of my days.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ops4Ops
All the animals are still there, its just all the humans that have vanished!

I guess that makes it all better...animals = food, the longer i can survive. I guess it will be like Minecraft minus Zombies, Creepers and Skeletons. Awesome

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I might be forced to take up knitting.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join