It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS is why Newt Gingrich won last night:

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skizo91
Okay, I just joined this forum expecting there are actually educated people who have the capability of critical thinking here, I guess I was wrong, this place is full of gullible Americans who will soon be tasting the fruits of the New World Order (More than already, that is).

I guess the number of people "sleeping" is still too large, can't imagine how bad it was 10 years ago (I was 10y/o then and didn't know anything other than my homework and computer games, so luckily I didn't have to debate with sheeple back then)
edit on 22-1-2012 by Skizo91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2012 by Skizo91 because: (no reason given)

This is an objective thread about the election. There's a forum for what you THINK we should be saying. Ron Paul isn't the only candidate up there, however much I'd like him to be. Obama said all the right things too until he got in office.

Newt Gingrich is a terrorist, traitor and a cheater.!
Romney wouldn't know the constitution if it was on a toilet paper roll.
Santorum, well he's just a moron.

And why when the SHTF for Herman Cain (a black republican), it took the MSM two weeks to force him to drop out. But when old Newt is confronted with equally damning evidence he wins the state.? Good ole SC.!
Go Ron Paul.!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
reply to post by Meaningless

So I ask again, if the corrupted politicians don't like Ron Paul now, what makes you think they will listen to him when President? I have analyzed a Ron Paul presidency and I just don't see it happening. I see him making all of these promises just like a certain President today, and then being attacked on all sides, he will probably die of a heart attack in office, because not as many people liked him as was overhyped on the internet, and his supporters will claim conspiracy like Kennedy.
He doesn't have to look at the knuckle heads for answers All he has to do is talk to the people through television/internet and educate everyone all at once of the threat. This is when people can make change, with a president that sponsors their message. Which will be to take the corrupt out. If the man happens to die it will trigger a revolution regardless if it caused or not. Something that is feared among the controllers. Please you don't know how a RP presidency would unfold, stop trying hard to see in to the future that's when you give up to look at the facts and the real things in the world that need attention.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Meaningless

Yeah right. More ron paul propaganda. You know my theory could be right just as much as your theory. So don't go acting that you have facts, when you don't know what Ron Paul will be like in office, I mean look at how much Obama or any president has changed for that matter. Ron Paul's good image will be eradicated if he is elected, because he will succumb to TPTB just like Obama did.

How exactly will Ron Paul and his handful of followers take corruption out? What is considered corruption? Everybody but Ron Paul? Or the people Ron Paul feels are corrupt? Sounds like a dictatorship to me!
edit on 23-1-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Maybe because they bombarded Cain with a bunch of women, this time only the one wanted to speak out and it's an open marriage. We already know about Newt's affairs. Just like pure libertarians, forgive Ron Paul for switching parties, when he is clearly NOT a republican. Seriously who cares, I know a bunch of happy people with open marriages. Doesn't affect them, and it doesn't affect newt. If the story is true, which I highly doubt

And in Cain's case those on the right and the tea party used it to show that they aren't racist people! Which they are not. Yet, the liberals still didn't believe them. Also in Herman Cain's defense, where are those women now?
edit on 23-1-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sharpenmycleats
Thank you for posting this video, I missed his acceptance speech. I admit I am an independent on the fence and I am trying to listen and learn about each candidate.

I am tired of the great divide. The right vs left. We are one nation under god. One nation. Pick your own god, but one nation. Together we can move mountains, but only together. We need someone to unite us! Who will it be.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world!". Gandhi

I just saw your post and your welcome. Don't fall for the Ron Paul propaganda because its a lost vote at least Gingrich is surging in Florida, so he has a chance at beating Romney. Paul got fourth place in SC. He'll never win.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
A vote for Gingrich or Santorum is a wasted vote! Here's why....

The MSM is using Internet polls for the sheep...just like the man behind the curtain in the wizard of oz! No matter what the media wants you to believe, it’s already a two-man race. Of the 2286 total Republican delegates, 1144 are needed to win the nomination. In five states: Virginia, Missouri, Ohio, Tennessee and Illinois - Gingrich and Santorum are not even on the ballot. That’s 564 delegates that they cannot get. After South Carolina, only 59 delegates have been allocated to the four candidates. Mitt Romney has 39 of those. This means Santorum or Gingrich has to pick up 1144 delegates from the remaining 1683.

Dr. Paul is on the ballot in every state so let’s say that Dr. Paul only picks up 20% of the total number of delegates – I happen to believe he will do much better – but let’s pick 20%. That’s 457 delegates for Dr. Paul. Add that to the 564 that Newt and Santorum won’t have a shot at and now there are 1021 delegates that Santorum and Gingrich have no chance of getting. Subtract that 1021 from the total 2286 and you’re left with 1265 delegates. That means that Gingrich and Santorum, one or the other, must pick up over 90% of the available delegates to get the nomination. So, essentially, we’re down to Dr. Paul and Romney.

A vote for Gingrich and Santorum is a wasted vote! A vote for Ron Paul is not a wasted vote and may well mean that the next President of the United States will be a man that, for the last 30 years, has never broken a promise, compromised his principles or waffled his position on an issue. A man that still believes that the Constitution of the United States is THE law of the land and that the protection of our individual liberties is the primary reason for the Federal Government. Dr. Paul does not need to win FL. He only needs to win the caucus states, which overwhelmingly support him.

As much as the media would like us to believe, this race is not over.

RON PAUL 2012!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

reply to post by Skizo91

Don't you have enough European problems to not be meddling into the USA issues. I think you sir are a complete joke to be ripping on Americans while your country, your currency, and your European Union are in complete shambles!

So I am personally suppose to fix the European Union, and until I haven't done that I cannot comment about the U.S ??

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Thank you for posting this video, I missed his acceptance speech. I admit I am an independent on the fence and I am trying to listen and learn about each candidate.

I am tired of the great divide. The right vs left. We are one nation under god. One nation. Pick your own god, but one nation. Together we can move mountains, but only together. We need someone to unite us! Who will it be.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world!". Gandhi

I just saw your post and your welcome. Don't fall for the Ron Paul propaganda because its a lost vote at least Gingrich is surging in Florida, so he has a chance at beating Romney. Paul got fourth place in SC. He'll never win.

It looks like a Palin/Newt ticket this year.

Sarah hit a home run at CPAC.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join