It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS is why Newt Gingrich won last night:

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

But I thought he was the only one that was really changing the country? Seriously do you hear what some of you are saying.

Ron Paul is our only hope even though he has a very similar track record of Obama when he was senator.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Care to elaborate on this?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dance4Life

Every single one of your talking points has been pretty much debunked. Are you ready to admit you were wrong and change sides? It isn't a big deal, we all make mistakes. It will only hurt for a second.

I don't, I haven't said anything about that slug called Newt Gingrich.
Cheating on his wife just shows his unethical behavior that's all, it isn't suitable behavior for the president, but I guess Clinton might have changed that already.

As a man, I can understand cheating, but it still isn't suitable for the president, and also he has no real changing policies since he is a total puppet of the NWO.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

And if Diplomacy fails and a legal war is made Ron Paul will go to war just like the rest of them.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
And China is taking away our jobs because greedy capitalists ship them there. None of that is Ron Paul's fault. Or Obama's for that matter.
Not one single policy or decision the O has made or endorsed has done anything to keep jobs here or return them to our shores. Quite the opposite in fact. O must assume a fair portion of the blame. Not all, but his share definitely.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Ron Paul is our only hope even though he has a very similar track record of Obama when he was senator.
OMFG!!! Are you serious????
Ron Paul has a 30 yr track record where his positions have been stable and pro-Constitutional government. The O had like 30 minutes as a track record in the senate before he began his presidential campaign. Please step away from the kool aid.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

OMFG!!! Are you serious????
Ron Paul has a 30 yr track record where his positions have been stable and pro-Constitutional government. The O had like 30 minutes as a track record in the senate before he began his presidential campaign. Please step away from the kool aid.

Obama is the greatest example of a puppet that has ever been, who was this guy before he became the president??
Was he even called Barack Obama or maybe Barry Soetoro? I'm not completely fed on the Barry Soetoro theory, but knowing how the "illuminati" or whatever you wanna call them control the world, nothing would surprise me.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Just so you know how this is going to go down,Ron Paul will run as a Third Party Candidate,he will win the Presidents seat because he has Democrats,Republicans,Undecided,almost all the young voters.this will take away from the Republican party and Democrats party.Rp knows this the reason he is running Republican is for exposure.Hes a Smart Man and welcome President RP.also talikng about his salary he gave up his Pension that the Goverment offers,He gives a 100,000 of his own Salary back every year.So that # about him loving his tax free Salarie is Bull #.

edit on 22-1-2012 by liq99uid because: Mispelled word.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Ron Paul hasn't made any of the grand changes that he has been bickering about. In 30 years!!! He's just been voting for little laws, not the big ideas he's got. He is just another slick politician throwing slogans and talking points around. I'm sure he has friends in high places but he doesn't use them. He's weak and lazy as far as I am concerned.

Ron Paul is also racist and worth millions in gold I believe, so obviously it benefits him immensely, if we were to go back to the Gold Standard (which I agree with)

But everything bad against Ron Paul is a conspiracy, well I can just as well say everything bad about Newt is a conspiracy too!!!!
edit on 22-1-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by liq99uid

OK I'll see you in a few months when Ron Paul drops out. Leaving in Newt and Romney

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

“The House voted overwhelmingly yesterday to reprimand House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) and order him to pay an unprecedented $300,000 penalty, the first time in the House’s 208-year history it has disciplined a speaker with ethical wrongdoing.” (The Washington Post, 1/22/97)

“Newt Gingrich made between $1.6 million and $1.8 million in consulting fees from two contracts with mortgage company Freddie Mac, according to two people familiar with the arrangement.” (Clea Benson and John McCormick, Bloomberg, 11/16/11)

Newt Gingrich co-sponsored a bill with Nancy Pelosi that would have given $60 million a year to a UN program supporting China’s brutal one-child policy. FACT: H.R. 1078, introduced in February 1989 and co-sponsored by Nancy Pelosi and Newt Gingrich, including $60 million a year the United Nations Population Fund. “SEC. 1102. FAMILY PLANNING SERVICES. (a) POLICY- It is the policy of the United States that family planning services should be made available to all persons requesting them. (b) AUTHORIZATION OF APPROPRIATIONS- There are authorized to be appropriated a minimum of $500,000,000 for fiscal year 1991, $540,000,000 for fiscal year 1992, and $580,000,000 for each of fiscal years 1993, 1994, and 1995 for family planning services provided under authorized programs. Of the funds appropriated, not less than 16 percent, or $60,000,000, whichever is less, shall be available annually for the United Nations Population Fund.” (H.R. 1078, Introduced 2/22/89)

Additionally, Newt was for cap and trade when it was popular, then he was against cap and trade when it became clear that it was politically damaging. Yes, he sat with Nancy Pelosi in a commercial trying to scare people about global warming.
He is the consummate tool of the well connected to get the legislation they want. He speaks very well, very convincingly, but his record shows that he is a political opportunist.
Any so called Christian that can vote for him is a hypocrite, and it appears there is no shortage of hypocrites in South Carolina. Let's hope that S.C. is not representative of people across the country. If so, we are screeewed.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Ron Paul hasn't made any of the grand changes that he has been bickering about. In 30 years!!! He's just been voting for little laws, not the big ideas he's got. He is just another slick politician throwing slogans and talking points around. I'm sure he has friends in high places but he doesn't use them. He's weak and lazy as far as I am concerned.

Ron Paul is also racist and worth millions in gold I believe, so obviously it benefits him immensely, if we were to go back to the Gold Standard (which I agree with)

But everything bad against Ron Paul is a conspiracy, well I can just as well say everything bad about Newt is a conspiracy too!!!!
Until you start providing proof, sources to back up your statements, I am ignoring your pitiful attempts at trolling here. I suggest everbody else do the same.

link   
Also, you may want to check out how they count the vote in South Carolina. The equipment they use has a horrible track record, in fact, Florida threw them out. South Carolina bought them....
100% unverifiable election results with faulty equipment

link   

why dont you people understand?The reason RP hasnt done much is that TPTB dont wont any of his Bill purposals to get through that the Beauty of it that shows you he is against the Elite,people keep saying he has only got like 2 Bills passed,Exactly.TPTB will not let his go through becasue they are Brain Washed and dont want change.just like you.
edit on 22-1-2012 by liq99uid because: mispelled word

link   

Not sure if RP will run as third party, also, eventually, if the establishment really are against him becoming president they will steal the election anyway.

Also at this point in time, when more people than ever are wide awake, the most important thing is just spreading the ideas of liberty and prosperity, RP wins just by being in the race.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by liq99uid

HWy dont you people understand?The reason RP hasnt done much is that TPTB dont wont any of his Bill purposals to get through that the Beauty of it that shows you he is against the Elite,people keep saying he has only got like 2 Bills passed,Exactly.TPTB will not let his go through becasue they are Brain Washed and dont want change.just like you.

I want practical change just like Newt and Romney does. What makes you think this is going to change when Ron Paul is President? Seriously, if the MSM and TPTB really control everything you know your man has no shot. He will never get close, and if he does, they will kill him just like Kennedy. That's the conspiracy talking points for ya.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skizo91

Also at this point in time, when more people than ever are wide awake, the most important thing is just spreading the ideas of liberty and prosperity, RP wins just by being in the race.

You sound like Obama supporters in 08. Yes we can hope and change. It's the message that counts!!!

Also what do you mean that more people are awake? I would like some proof to back up your claim.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Skizo91

Winning the election isn't stealing it. Ron Paul just refuses to accept donations from anyone but the military and people. That will kill his chances at becoming the nominee. I call that stealing votes and hijacking the republican party from people who actually have a chance at winning.

Also Ron Paul is a libertarian posing as a republican. So who is really stealing here?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Ron Paul hasn't made any of the grand changes that he has been bickering about. He is just another slick politician throwing slogans and talking points around. I'm sure he has friends in high places but he doesn't use them. He's weak and lazy as far as I am concerned.

You're either highly ignorant or a shill. Ron Paul can't make major changes when the change also has to come from others who are corrupt to hell! You have this simple way of thinking, actually of you of you Paul haters do. It's completely mad to see other humans talking like idiots! Sorry if this offends you but the one thing that could shed light in the dark world we live in you guys put under intense scrutiny. His message still holds together truthfully and it's the same thing he's been saying for years, those who follow him will carry on his legacy so to think that taking Ron Paul out of the game actually does anything is crazy talk so just let him be. You need to read more or something or perhaps rethink your stance on EVERYTHING before %&# gets crazy.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Skizo91

You are correct about most of your observations, except the part that there isn't very many who are "awake" to all past and future schemes being planned against Americans.. Granted, there seems to still be an overwhelming amount of people that show with their own posts, that they are definitely still "sleeping" through it all...

The problem is that the misinformation and brainwashing is far more complete and advanced than those people realize, or even care to..

My own father is still in denial, as many decent americans are, mostly because no one wants to admit that their own countrymen/women have sold them out and continue to do so, over and over again...

For many,. people like Newt are widely known to be sellouts, like most others in government today.. I have watched him throughout the 80's until now, and am quite aware of how he has been "flipped" to the will of those behind the scenes to do their bidding, Anyone should be able to see this, but the mainstream television type citizens are just too trusting in our current leaders and the real happenings just go right past them..

But there are far more than you realize that are seeing what is really going on, and those people will be taking it to the streets in a big way soon enough.. (weapons purchases are at an all time high theese days) The people behind the massive scams happening against America will be dealt with sooner or later...

About folks, like my own father not waking up is because to do so means admitting that our country has already been flushed down the toilet too far to retrieve, and this is just too large a pill for good honest people to believe..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join