It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS is why Newt Gingrich won last night:

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dance4Life
Who gives a **** about the keystone pipeline?

This whole LEFT/RIGHT PARADIGM IS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY CAN"T YOU SEE THIS??????????????

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you kidding me? Who cares??? How about the tens of thousands who might have gotten a good paying job? Get a clue dude. Our economy is in the toilet and the O just keeps flushing.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

reply to post by jjf3rd77

What? More like 2 divorces and ethics violations.. thrown out of the house.. potential arms deal with Israelis (FBI)..

Couldn't have said it any better myself. This guy is as sleazy as they come yet many social conservatives still backed him....just proves once again its not about belief to voters its winning. Hell, i'd bet most Americans would just as well make it a football game and whichever politician's team won that'd be the prez, the mindset is already there.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Skizo91

Where is your proof of a New World Order? What is so bad about Newt Gingrich how is he any different than Ron Paul in this instance?

In regards to the NWO, I used to believe it now I don't, There is not enough evidence to support the theory and since there is not you people say that it is hidden away by TPTB.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I don't oppose Gingrich because of his personal life.

I oppose him because his track record is that of a war-mongering globalist.

A Newt presidency would be more of the same.

As would Romney, or Santorum.

A Paul victory is our only shot to reign in the generations of abuse.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Look at all the liars, cheaters, and adulterers stand and applaud. News Flash for Newt!!!!! WE EXPECT OUR LEADERS TO BE OF SOLID MORAL CHARACTER!!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by notquitesure

You think Ron Paul's foreign policy is so great? Just look at how Obama is doing overseas and you'll see Ron Paul will be ten times as worse. Pulling out all over the world is not a great idea. Look at Iraq, its crumbling, look at Iran they are mocking us, look at China taking away our jobs and moving them to canada. Ron Paul and his supporters know very little about how real international relations works and what would happen, if Ron Paul's policies would be enacted.

edit on 22-1-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Name me just one that is, just one! You can't even Ron Paul is crazy and weird and flip flops on issues or denies them outright.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Look at all the liars, cheaters, and adulterers stand and applaud. News Flash for Newt!!!!! WE EXPECT OUR LEADERS TO BE OF SOLID MORAL CHARACTER!!
Really? We really EXPECT that? You would hope so, yet we keep electing people that I would not invite into my own home and certainly would not leave alone with my children.

link   

Originally posted by baalbuster

What? More like 2 divorces and ethics violations.. thrown out of the house.. potential arms deal with Israelis (FBI)..

Couldn't have said it any better myself. This guy is as sleazy as they come yet many social conservatives still backed him....just proves once again its not about belief to voters its winning. Hell, i'd bet most Americans would just as well make it a football game and whichever politician's team won that'd be the prez, the mindset is already there.

Yeah, let's just forget about EVERYTHING this loon has done. He has asked for 'forgiveness' to his god, right? Wow, sad to say, but some people really are dumb. I can't help but to get angry like I did in 2008. It will subside in a few years time only to be resurrected in 2016.
edit on 22-1-2012 by Dance4Life because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Skizo91
Okay, I just joined this forum expecting there are actually educated people who have the capability of critical thinking, I guess I was wrong, this place is full of gullible Americans who will soon be tasting the fruits of the New World Order (More than already, that is).

I guess the number of people not "awake" is still too large, can't imagine how bad it was 10 years ago (I was 10y/o then and didn't know anything other than my homework and computer games, so luckily I didn't have to debate with sheeple back then)

Yes...intelligent one! Beware the NWO and all the people incapable of critical thinking. Your vast awareness humbles us all. Your entire 20 years of wisdom will definately help you avoid tasting the fruit set aside for gullible Americans that don't see the NWO as the evil it obviously is. 10 years ago we could barely open our eyes much less be awake. Thankfully you have emeged from your video games in time to enlighten us of our backward thnking and blindness to the evil NWo agenda!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
reply to post by Skizo91

Where is your proof of a New World Order? What is so bad about Newt Gingrich how is he any different than Ron Paul in this instance?

In regards to the NWO, I used to believe it now I don't, There is not enough evidence to support the theory and since there is not you people say that it is hidden away by TPTB.

Lol @ not enought "evidence to support the theory"

NDAA, SOPA&PIPA are not evidence enough for you?

Okay, what about the Libya war? The Iran conflict? Or how about the killing of over a million iraqis over the past decade? How about the criminalization of marihuana? The left-right paradigm????

or wait..... HOW ABOUT 9/11 ?!?!?!?!?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Name me just one that is, just one! You can't even Ron Paul is crazy and weird and flip flops on issues or denies them outright.
Please show me sources on the issues where Ron Paul has "flip flopped".

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven

Originally posted by Skizo91
Okay, I just joined this forum expecting there are actually educated people who have the capability of critical thinking, I guess I was wrong, this place is full of gullible Americans who will soon be tasting the fruits of the New World Order (More than already, that is).

I guess the number of people not "awake" is still too large, can't imagine how bad it was 10 years ago (I was 10y/o then and didn't know anything other than my homework and computer games, so luckily I didn't have to debate with sheeple back then)

Yes...intelligent one! Beware the NWO and all the people incapable of critical thinking. Your vast awareness humbles us all. Your entire 20 years of wisdom will definately help you avoid tasting the fruit set aside for gullible Americans that don't see the NWO as the evil it obviously is. 10 years ago we could barely open our eyes much less be awake. Thankfully you have emeged from your video games in time to enlighten us of our backward thnking and blindness to the evil NWo agenda!

What's the point of this? Being cynical somehow debunks what I'm saying? Is that your only argument?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

The pipeline isn't the answer. Not only that but would be taking over people's land automatically from what I have read. It isn't the answer to all our problems and won't create long term jobs. Get over it.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Dance4Life

Please tell me why he has no integrity or morality? Because he divorced his wife and had a mistress? That shouldn't matter to most people. People acted all shocked when they discover these things, but if it were doctor ron paul you guys would somehow justify it or even Obama too!

So you don't listen to him, because he cheated on his wife, that makes him immoral? Who's preaching the bible now!

no,...it's because he's just a mean son of a bitch, and a crook. if this is the way he thinks and sounds in public, just imagine how he thinks and sounds in private. if you people would do just alittle research about what he has said, and the actions he has taken, it would be clear as a bell.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I don't think RP has ever flip flopped on anything, brother.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

Please show me sources on the issues where Ron Paul has "flip flopped".

Well how about when he joined and hijacked the republican party because his stupid libertarian party couldn't gain the momentum he wanted

Or how about being a full tax exempt government shill who has done nothing in thirty years and the taxpayers paid for him to just sit there and read economic textbooks. Those are two things I can think of off the top of my head! He sure likes his tax exempt salary tho.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

They get elected because the two party system FORCES them upon us. The nature of the political system here is that it takes hundreds of millions of dollars to get elected. Unless you are independently wealthy, you must accept campaign contributions from questionable sources to accumulate the needed money. Hence Republicans and Democrats come to the table bought and paid for. And they are no longer beholding to the voters, but to those who financed their campaigns.

THE DEVILS HANDPUPPETS

link   

He has been a 10+ term REPUBLICAN congressman in Texas.

I can't even respond to the rest of your last statement because it is so ridiculous.

Is that really the best you have?

link   
Talk about tearing John King a new one. He came out swinging from the get go. Sounds like it struck a nerve in Newt? Still, I think the media's insistence to air out a candidate's personal life is ridiculous and just useless drivel. So he had an affair, divorced his wife, and so on and so forth. Who cares! I know I don't. Talk about the issues, and leave the personal crap to the tabloids.

Enough with the smut peddling, because there is plenty of stuff about Newt Gingrich's past while in Congress to give him a hard time. If they want to assassinate his character like they do so many politicians? There is a treasure trove of juicy stuff to dig into from his days as a congressman. Just my two cents, and I thought he handled that below the belt jab quite well.
edit on 22-1-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join