It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS is why Newt Gingrich won last night:

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I believe that this video proves why Newt Gingrich won last night. You guys are always complaining about the MSM poor coverage about non-issues and not real news so here it is.

And if you don't know what Newt stands for watch this vid

He clearly cares about America and the other people in the race being treated horribly. Newt has always complained about the MSM, but this time he has done something about it and stopped them dead in their tracks. I have seen many a CNN articles after that attack on the moderator John King and them trying to understand why people like him after that debate. His debate performance definitely earned some points in my book as being much stronger than Romney who is loved by the media!

My apologies if you cannot view the video in your area. I don't know what to do about that.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
My god I almost throw up when hearing that slug talk ... what a pathetic movie it is to watch, Americans really are completely retarded I am very sad to say

(in general ofc, not everyone)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
CNN showed exit poll questioning that 88% of SC voters made up their minds based upon the 2 SC debates. Most Paul supporters know that the debate format does not boad well for Dr Paul as the time to answer/explain your position is too short for Dr Paul to properly explain his positions. It's a sound bite competition and the redneck SC voters fell for it.

A win for Newt last nite was good for Dr Paul because it takes delegates AWAY from Romney. Gingrich is not even on the BALLOT in some states, including the court ruling for Virginia.

Dr Paul will not even waste money on competing in Florida because of the elderly population and the Jews.

He will pick up more delegates in the upcoming caucus states and pull back ahead of Gingrich in the ALL IMPORTANT delegate count.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Skizo91

Please explain how it is pathetic? Is it pathetic for a man to stand up for his country and wants it to be great again? I'm not sure why you think it's gross.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Oh boy. You fell for this little game?

I 100% guarantee that softball John King served him up at the beginning of the debate was totally planned and rehearsed. There is nothing that slips pasts these guys to capitalize on things.

Other than that the Grinch just makes me want to vomit when I hear him talk up morality when he has absolutely none.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
How does being a good actor in a suit at a debate ("performance") equate to doing what's right as a president?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
reply to post by Skizo91

Please explain how it is pathetic? Is it pathetic for a man to stand up for his country and wants it to be great again? I'm not sure why you think it's gross.

I am an neutral observer from Europe, and when seeing that little game these puppets play on the stage, even my 12 year old sister can see through them and how fake they are except for Ron Paul who actually makes good points.
Americans are incredibly gullible.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

Please tell me why he has no integrity or morality? Because he divorced his wife and had a mistress? That shouldn't matter to most people. People acted all shocked when they discover these things, but if it were doctor ron paul you guys would somehow justify it or even Obama too!

So you don't listen to him, because he cheated on his wife, that makes him immoral? Who's preaching the bible now!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AR154

Gingrich has worked with reagan and clinton to balance the budgets. I think he can do a good job as President. He certainly knows his history and foreign affairs unlike a certain doctor.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

I can't say I've followed too much about Gingrich, but I do respect him for calling them out like that and defending his personal image. I don't think that his past personal life, or any of the candidates for that matter, should hold too much ground...especially when it's a mad ex-wife. What holds is their views on the matters at hand, foreign policies, the economy, etc.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
newt had that planned
he knew they were going
to ask that to defame him
and he was ready for it.
he really did knock this one
out of the ball park..

Im not a huge newt guy,
im more of a paul guy.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

What? More like 2 divorces and ethics violations.. thrown out of the house.. potential arms deal with Israelis (FBI)..

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Dance4Life

Please tell me why he has no integrity or morality? Because he divorced his wife and had a mistress? That shouldn't matter to most people. People acted all shocked when they discover these things, but if it were doctor ron paul you guys would somehow justify it or even Obama too!

So you don't listen to him, because he cheated on his wife, that makes him immoral? Who's preaching the bible now!
How about the fact that he was attacking Clinton for having an affair while having an affair? I am no fan of slick willie and believe he should have been thrown out of office; not for the affair, but for lying under oath.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quibbler

I can't say I've followed too much about Gingrich, but I do respect him for calling them out like that and defending his personal image. I don't think that his past personal life, or any of the candidates for that matter, should hold too much ground...especially when it's a mad ex-wife. What holds is their views on the matters at hand, foreign policies, the economy, etc.

Yea that's exactly how I vote!!!! Personal issues don't bother me because frankly all Presidents have them, the divorces and the marriages is the only bad thing that they can pin on Newt right now. Obama smoked crack but you didn't hear about that during the election. It came out shortly afterwards I believe. Bush was stupid, Hoover was a crossdresser. Presidents are weird give it up!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

How about the fact that Obama attacks republicans for not creating jobs and then, goes onto stop the keystone pipeline to please the environmentalists.

Politics always goes back and forth like that. Because they are all politicians, it's their job to argue.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skizo91

reply to post by Skizo91

I am an neutral observer from Europe, and when seeing that little game these puppets play on the stage, even my 12 year old sister can see through them and how fake they are except for Ron Paul who actually makes good points.
Americans are incredibly gullible.

Oh of course except for Ron Paul. Are you kidding me? It appears it is far more than Americans that are gulible.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I agree. Newt winning was a better win than having Romney take SC. Remember Mitt and Ron Paul are on all the ballots. Newt and santorum are going to miss a potential 500 delegates. This leaves room for a potential comeback.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Who gives a **** about the keystone pipeline?

This whole LEFT/RIGHT PARADIGM IS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY CAN"T YOU SEE THIS??????????????

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Okay, I just joined this forum expecting there are actually educated people who have the capability of critical thinking here, I guess I was wrong, this place is full of gullible Americans who will soon be tasting the fruits of the New World Order (More than already, that is).

I guess the number of people "sleeping" is still too large, can't imagine how bad it was 10 years ago (I was 10y/o then and didn't know anything other than my homework and computer games, so luckily I didn't have to debate with sheeple back then)
edit on 22-1-2012 by Skizo91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2012 by Skizo91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
John King and CNN may have just given Newt the Republican nomination with one question. Did they intend that? Some feel CNN leans liberal. If so they know Newt does not poll as well as Mitt versus Obama. Perhaps CNN intended to give Newt the bump he got from this question.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join