It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions were in germ war tests

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'm not having any luck finding this report, has anyone come across it yet?

Hopefully they left a paper trail in addition to the source of this article.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Old news (the news story itself is from 10 years ago) and an even older event; back in the good old days of the Cold War (which I'm sure most younger members of ATS remember well - the days when we really thought we could die, horribly, any day). How times change. Anyone under 30 doesn't know how lucky they are. Nor what it's really like (in the West) to live in fear.

Way back then, tests were undertaken to see what impact the Soviet weapons might have on us. To help formulate plans to protect us. Nasty, evil British govt for looking out for us, eh?

Of would you all have rather waited until the Ruskies attacked?

Geez, dude. You really don't think this sort of thing is still going on?!? Wow.

You make it sound as if it's OK to use unknowing citizens as guinea pigs. Wow. I mean, just Wow.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I just found some info but I can't verify the authenticity.

www.nr23.net...

Here is some of the content:

The Penetration of built-up areas by Aerosols at night - Porton Down Public Area Biological Warfare Experiments on Norwich

MoD test of germ warfare aerial spraying over Norwich

This was a Ministry of defence test carried out on the city of Norwich on January 13th, February 10th, March 16th and April 14th 1964.

These are PDF documents which claim to have been declassified in 2000 and describe an experiment by the ministry of defence where the city of Norwich was sprayed by aircraft with a substance known as "Silicon treated FP", which is claimed to be "innocuous in the concentration which were expected to occur on the ground

It definitely looks worthy of checking out, I won't have the chance to download the PDF's and read them until tomorrow so if anyone else wants to please go ahead.
edit on 22-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The USA did this as well. Hell they even shot plutonium into people to see the health effects.

I wonder what they are doing on all of us now?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Ah yes..."Porton Down".

You can insert that into ATS Search, and find loads of info about it.

For example: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Sun 22 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I just checked that link and searched for a few others. This appears to be partially true at the very least, is this all hype in your opinion?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

"Hype"? That might be a bit strong.....

Over-stated maybe......I know that there were attempts to connect modern instances, and family histories, of cancers and illnesses to the Cold War tests of the 1960s that were conducted in Britain.

These were small-scale, and as noted, intended only to ascertain patterns should there be attacks of biological warfare (BW) upon the British Isles by the Soviet axis, of that era.

At the time, the UK government believed the substance they used were harmless, and benign. Perhaps they were mistaken about that. So, that is worth getting to the bottom to learn the facts.

As to the illness connections, there are so many other possible causes to consider, it is difficult to sift through all the data, and then focus the blame directly and solely on those old tests.

Tests which, BTW, were not solely performed by airplanes.

Lorries driving down country back roads, etc, and spraying...as well as ships off the coast, were part of the program and experiments. Thse are mentioned in the Guardian UK article from 2002.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
And people actually TRUST the vaccines that 'they' encourage you to take under the guise of your 'health' and 'well-being'!!

These 'experimental projects' have been going on for a long time in many places and are STILL going strong. You'll hear about it decades into the future if you are still alive from your current vaccine 'experimental project'.

Now go get your vaccine mindless human sheep population...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I remember when they tested chemical weapons on Americans (who were tricked), but like they say, like father like son, UK gave birth to US so expect the father to be no different than the son.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez

I wonder what they are doing on all of us now?

Scalar weapons. Satellites in orbit emitting energy on populations to see what happens.
They are still refining the Nazi radio towers to direct microwaves and studying to see what pulses / frequencies do to populations.

They also are tapping into the Van Allen Belts with tethered satellites to direct the highly charged particles into the atmosphere to study what happens.

Even though the Chemical Weapons Convention banned Germ/Biological research for weapons...we told the Convention we aren't complying and are continuing "research"....for "Industrial manufacturing". If you buy that.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
People wonder where the outrage is.

One of the very purposes of these 'sprayings' in one form or another is to keep the outrage down.

Figure it the F out Einstein.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Might be an idea to read this article. This affair is just sick. It must be stopped. All of it must be stopped.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
www.guardian.co.uk

First off, this alleged Ministry of Defense "set of documents" went public when it fell into the hands of Norman Baker. At the time, Baker was a member of the Joint Committee on Human Rights and considered a Liberal Democrat. So I find it difficult to believe that the Ministry of Defense just handed over such said "set of documents" to someone on the Joint Committee of Human Rights and a Liberal. Thus....where did Baker really get it?

Then according to the Guardian and Baker, this alleged report says ...

The MoD report traces the history of the UK's research into germ warfare since the Second World War when Porton Down produced five million cattle cakes filled with deadly anthrax spores which would have been dropped in Germany to kill their livestock. It also gives details of the infamous anthrax experiments on Gruinard on the Scottish coast which left the island so contaminated it could not be inhabited until the late 1980s.

And at that point I realize that the "set of documents" couldn't have possibly come from the MoD. Does Baker not know his GENERAL World War II history?

Anthrax is a GERMAN bioweapon. The German pharmaceudical company IG Farber/Bayer created anthrax AND they had an antibiotic to it. Baker alleges in his "MoD" report that anthrax was British and that the British were going to drop anthrax on German cattle. Why would they? It would be pointless for the British to steal anthrax (a German creation) from the Germans to drop on German cattle when the Germans had an antibiotic to cure their own bioweapon creation.

IT HAPPENED THE OTHER WAY AROUND. Anthrax was created by IG Farber/Bayer/Germans and they were dropping it on British cattle and that's a historical fact! And the British didn't have an antibiotic for it like the Germans did. The United States didn't have an antibiotic for it like the Germans did. The Russians did not have an antibiotic for it like the Germans did.

So when Baker alleges that the British were going to drop a German-made bioweapon on German cattle when Germans had an antibiotic to cure it...then I know Baker is telling a crock! Especially if he claims that the document in his hand belongs to the "MoD".

Doesn't Baker know that when the Germans had created anthrax as a bioweapon that British scientists came up with their own bioweapon in retailiation and it definitely wasn't anthrax? Oh No. Of course not. He's blaming the British for what the Germans did-- Germans did anthrax. Not the British.

And if Baker doesn't know any names of British WWII creations in a document that he claims that came from the "MoD" and claims that the British were the ones with anthrax, then he's a flake! If Baker knew anything then he'd be able to name ....NAME the bioweapon that the British created in retaliation to German/IG Farber/Bayer's creation of anthrax. If Baker thinks the British made anthrax...send him back to school to learn his general WWII history!

So....I'm having great difficulty believing that what Baker had in his hand was any form of a genuine MoD report on biowarfare if he can't get the basics from WWII correct. And if a person doesn't have the basics from WWII correct then they really don't know anything. But I can see the MoD intentionally misfeeding Baker some misinfo after that. Why not? It could be fun to give the Baker-guy some misinfo! Fun fun Fun!

The only group of people who would accuse the British of dropping anthrax on German cattle in WWII is the Germans themselves. Only the Germans thought that. The Russians wouldn't have thought that the British would take a German bioweapon-anthrax and drop it on German cattle when Germans had the antibiotic for it. The Americans wouldn't have thought that either.

Only the Germans thought that the British would do it, which is why the Germans began feeding livestock their antibiotic. And even today in 2012, Germans still sell the anthrax antibiotic to livestock around the world. Baker's alleged "MoD document" on WWII biowarfare is a German document-a German accusation of the British and not MoD at all.

But really Baker is a piece of work! He doesn't have his basic WWII facts straight, thus, how can anybody believe anything else? Oh wait! I guess that would be the MoD intent since he likes to go public with everything-you know-feed misinformation on purpose to the guy who keeps going to the media so he looks like a jarkarse. Since Baker is so vocal about Dr. Kelly and Dr. Kelly used to be in charge of exposing Iraqi bioweapons....he's got a Middle Eastern stalking/following each hoping that Baker will go public with more bioweapons info. So it would be in the interest of MoD to give Baker as much misinfo as possible since he always like to go public with it-to the media-giving "documents" to the press. YEAH THAT'S IT! ~wink~

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join