It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spoon Bending; Help I'm So Very VERY Close!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by midicon
reply to post by Onboard2

If its not nonsense then what is it?
What does the rest of your post have to do with spoonbending?

And of course people can be more capable than they realise...
Just not in the land of spoonbending.

As for the higher frequency stuff...

So continue to believe you are powerless.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
If you ever bend a spoon using telekinetic powers, I will personally eat your underpants for a month.

edit on 22/1/12 by Astyanax because: of a horrible thought.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
If you ever bend a spoon using telekinetic powers, I will personally eat your underpants for a month.

edit on 22/1/12 by Astyanax because: of a horrible thought.

I can imagine how it could be so different, if people went to church and were taught of the latent power they have within them. But we aren't supposed to know that, are we?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Why should I believe I'm powerless?
And why should I seek power?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Just wondering, but what did people bend before the Iron Age?

Wooden spoons?

Maybe that's how our ancestors thought of the bow, and the boomerang.
edit on 22-1-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I see...astral projection (spelling?)...ya would have been nice for sure!

Read about it a few times...tried it a few times...never experienced it though!

I solemnly swear here today though...I will not try to bend a spoon with my mind ever!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

You don't have such powers. Stop deluding yourself.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

I see...astral projection (spelling?)...ya would have been nice for sure!

Read about it a few times...tried it a few times...never experienced it though!

I solemnly swear here today though...I will not try to bend a spoon with my mind ever!

Believe me, i wasn't trying to bend the spoon. I was only holding it, while I was eating a bowl of cereal. I stopped for a moment and went to a place of intense love, I guess.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

You don't have such powers. Stop deluding yourself.

All I am saying is people are capable of changing their world. It doesn't matter to me, if you beleive. OK?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Believe me, i wasn't trying to bend the spoon. I was only holding it, while I was eating a bowl of cereal. I stopped for a moment and went to a place of intense love, I guess.

I have witnessed things bending in my hand too...granted I was dropping (censored) and my mind was definately in an alternate demension...so I do believe our mind can bend for sure!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

I have witnessed things bending in my hand too...granted I was dropping (censored) and my mind was definately in an alternate demension...so I do believe our mind can bend for sure!

Did you know you can acheive that state of mind without the use of your hand?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I've seen it done a couple of ways. It's always magic though.

Here's one way to do it.

edit on 22-1-2012 by IndieA because: sp

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

All I am saying is people are capable of changing their world. It doesn't matter to me, if you beleive. OK?

Unfortunately, it matters to me. Because people who believe stupid, false things have made a misery of human history.

So I repeat: you are completely deluded if you believe that you, or Uri Geller, or anyone else, ever bent a spoon without using ordinary physical force. You make a fool of yourself by believing such nonsense, and fools in big battalions are the most dangerous creatures on God's green Earth.

Take up a constructive hobby, like cycling or music appreciation, for heaven's sake, lest we end up with another twentieth century on our hands, created with the help of people like you.

edit on 22/1/12 by Astyanax because: it wasn't strong enough the first time.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I saw this guy on youtube years ago and I love all his videos, they are impressive

He has many many videos that in my opinion confirm his abilities and the existence of energies we are not aware of.
OP, he also has a group going with a small community of TK/PK practitioners that may be of benefit to you. The videos alone were very insightful to me in understanding the nature of telekinesis.

edit on 1/22/2012 by martianmallow because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/22/2012 by martianmallow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShedAlert
I personally feel this to be impossible. This first came about with magicians, who do infact use illusions. Then again anything is possible, I just want to put it out there that the majority of tricks are illusions and shouldn't be taken too seriously.

If you manage it in the near future, I'll apologise

I used to be friends with an illusionist. He was a great guy to have around at a party!!! Doc would bend keys (like a door key). I saw him do this more times than I can count and there was no "trick". When he was done destroying the key he would hand it back and it was so hot at the bend that you could not touch it, but it would be cool enough at the ends that you could hold it there.

Doc would hold the key between his index finger and thumb, then start lightly stroking the key with his other index finger and within 1 minute the key would just "melt". These were not "trick" keys, he actually bent my house key when I first met him, and over the years I saw many people take a key off of their keyring because they were sure he was using a fake key.

I never saw him bend one back to being straight.

That is my experience. I have no explanation, but I know what I saw. If I had only seen it once, that would be one thing, but I saw it many, many times over several years that we hung out together.

I wonder what Doc is up to? I have not talked to him in 20 years. He was one of the coolest people I've ever known. He lived in Phoenix, AZ if anybody here happens to know of him by chance. He had an awesome business card, it had one of those things where you read a word one way, then flip it upside down and it is a different word (can't remember what those are called) anyway, it said REALITY or ILLUSION depending on how you were looking at it.

In the end, I believe that people can do amazing things with the mind. To the OP- Keep it up! If you want it bad enough, you can make it happen.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
when you do it properly it demagnetizes the metal at the atomic scale, there has been photographic evidence of this, specifically a story about a 5 star generals wife, but google and ats search failed me this time.

doubt is the belief that something can't happen. don't listen to people who tell you not to listen >_> as such this renders my own advice in the don't listen category, so have faith in yourself.#

ed: spoon bending is illusion if you cheat that much is clear, so is all mainstream 'magic'. and thats as much as i'm willing to discuss since the ignorance isn't denied when it comes to the subject.
edit on 22/1/2012 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

regarding "you are a fool", han solo didn't believe in the force but he never told luke he was an idiot for believing.
edit on 22/1/2012 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Unfortunately, it matters to me. Because people who believe stupid, false things have made a misery of human history.

So I repeat: you are completely deluded if you believe that you, or Uri Geller, or anyone else, ever bent a spoon without using ordinary physical force. You make a fool of yourself by believing such nonsense, and fools in big battalions are the most dangerous creatures on God's green Earth.

Take up a constructive hobby, like cycling or music appreciation, for heaven's sake, lest we end up with another twentieth century on our hands, created with the help of people like you.

edit on 22/1/12 by Astyanax because: it wasn't strong enough the first time.

I'm glad I don't have to live in your world. I like my world; it is full of mystery and wonder and things that can not be explained. Like God, for example...oh, but you believe in an invisible man who tells people how to live their lives and procreates with humans so he can have his child murdered, you just don't believe in anything that you can't see, touch or feel, er, wait...

Seriously though...I feel sorry for you that you don't get to experience awe and wonder and mystery...Have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
What has made a misery of human history? I think it's believing in limitations and turning to brute force and negativity. It's a materialistic world filled with man's shortcomings. Rise above it.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonTattooz

I'm glad I don't have to live in your world. I like my world; it is full of mystery and wonder and things that can not be explained. Like God, for example...oh, but you believe in an invisible man who tells people how to live their lives and procreates with humans so he can have his child murdered, you just don't believe in anything that you can't see, touch or feel, er, wait...

Some people like feeling dumb and clueless. Others really are dumb and clueless enough to enjoy believing they know every damn' thing.

I prefer to take the world as I find it.

I feel sorry for you that you don't get to experience awe and wonder and mystery...Have a nice day.

If you have to delude yourself with fairytales to experience a sense of awe and wonder and mystery, it is you, not I, who are in need of sympathy. And possibly therapy as well.

Have the day I think you deserve.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
For the negative nancy's out there, we only use 10% of our brains, if that.... there's proof in the pudd'n, like my mentor has said.

The problem is that the people who say it can't be done are the one's with no imagination and will to change, its not their fault that they are not exposed to a higher thinking process.

Awesome post, I have a friend that has moved items around on a table in front of a few friends and I mean when I say "magic is a fools errand" he said. I've known him for 20 years plus when we were kids, and the possibility is absolutely there.

Again, what happens when a person using 20%, that can be an amazing feat, yet when others just use 7-8% there is no way to explain, but to expand. As I've said on ATS, we're here for enlightenment, but if your not open-minded your a waste of my time, But I pray and send positive energy to you that you someday will want more out of this life to gain more than what your getting now

Good post, the idea is very real friend.

Good Luck and Much Love!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join