It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spoon Bending; Help I'm So Very VERY Close!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I'm so damn close I can feel it!

Over the last week Ive been extensively researching the ability of Psychokinesis, but even more so, Spoonbending.
I'm aware of PK Parties yet have not had one. I'm sure I'll get around to it when I have 12 or so friends that don't happen to have jobs and therefore will be able to attend.

I can invision the spoon bending, I can feel the energy inside of me building and I know I have the potential to make it happen.

Its getting the first one down.

I would also like to make it clear that I understand it takes practice and time,I dont expect to do it on the first few tries.

I post this thread in hopes of attracting others who part take in the act of Psychokinesis.
I just want to know some techniques you use when doing it.

Thanks in advance

Sage.
edit on 22-1-2012 by SageBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
There are times when I'm staring at a pencil and I just wished it moved, even just 1mm.

That would be so super awesome...

I'm still a bit skeptical of all that though. On the other hand I'm very positive the human brain has a LOT of untapped potential, held back by our own society and education.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
good luck

edit on 1/22/2012 by spoonbender because: because Uri Geller says so...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
If your consciousness awareness is magnetized in this current frequency/vibration, you can not bend the spoon. You need to meditate yourself into that "tween" place, the place between awake & asleep. When you get there, you won't care about the spoon if you even remember wanting to bend it.

Spoon bending while fully awake is a fool's errand. The laws of physics are locked in this 3D reality spectrum, those who can perform "on command" TK abilities are borderline autistic and can tap into other frequencies.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

I just went in the kitchen and bent a spoon just to make sure I could still do it!

I used my hands though...much easier...and quicker if your after a bent spoon!

Okay seriously...I don't think the powers your after are developed quickly...your born with them and they just grow stronger (if they exist at all...I'm not sure about it yet)!

So I think if you had the ability to bend a spoon with your mind...you would only need to practice more and develop strength!

Good luck in your journey...if all else fails reach out and bend the damn thing with you hands...same results...different method!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I personally feel this to be impossible. This first came about with magicians, who do infact use illusions. Then again anything is possible, I just want to put it out there that the majority of tricks are illusions and shouldn't be taken too seriously.

If you manage it in the near future, I'll apologise

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ShedAlert

A lot of people have much the same feeling towards it.

I see it as if you say you cant, you cant for the reason you believe it. I also believe we are born with the ability but our society deems it as BS so we never even begin to strengthen it.

In the last few years science has discovered our Heart and Mind both emit forms of magnetism now known as
Bio-Magnetism. Bio-Magnetism is an energy, and it is a known fact energy cannot simply vanish. Energy is simply transfered. What we transfer it into, is up to us.
This is why I believe so strongly in it.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I have managed to give people electric shocks before, and have on two occasions moved very small objects.
I Focus around the object, and try to influence the energy around it, rather than to influence it directly, when i do this, I can feel electricity building up in my finger tips, and my hand, and usually feel very hungry afterwards. haha.
I dunno, but thats my experience, perhaps try infleuncing the air around the object rather than the object itself?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShedAlert
I personally feel this to be impossible. This first came about with magicians, who do infact use illusions. Then again anything is possible, I just want to put it out there that the majority of tricks are illusions and shouldn't be taken too seriously.

If you manage it in the near future, I'll apologise

Actually, I have done it and so has James Twyman on numerous occasions. I'd have to say it's true; it's not the spoon that bends, it's you. I'm referring to frequency. I've only done it once, but had to think back of what I was thinking at the time to understand how it happened. At that moment my heart expanded with compassion, which raised my vibrational frequency twice and then lowered. The spoon that I was holding very lightly was bent in two right angles. Strangely, the mind doesn't recognize something so strange and wants to discard the experience immediately. There is no way I could have bent the spoon in two right angles, so I realized it was me that bent twice and the spoon followed as an extension of myself. I don't know, if it can be done by thinking.

edit on 22-1-2012 by Onboard2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Why not give yourself a break and forget all that nonsense?
All spoonbenders are fakers...look at idiots like Uri Geller etc...
Lastly...don't listen to idiots that encourage you.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I find that it is essential to maintain a detached state of mind. With my first one, I think I was concentrating too intently, but when my mind began to wander, that's when it bent double. LOL, startled the heck out of me. Hope this helps.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by midicon

Why not give yourself a break and forget all that nonsense?
All spoonbenders are fakers...look at idiots like Uri Geller etc...
Lastly...don't listen to idiots that encourage you.

It is NOT nonsense. People need to understand tha theyt are capable of much more than they know and take responsibility for their thoughts and actions. By raising our vibrational frequency, we can't be controlled.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Your going the spoon bending direction good luck my friend, I for one am going in the levitation way i can feel it also there are certain days that make you more stronger than others remember that.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I cannot begin to tell you how bored I would have to be to sit around and stare at a spoon in hopes that it would bend!

I spent 13 years in the penitentiary and still never got that bored...sounds just plain silly to me!

Go outside...go for a walk...bend your legs!

I see no value in trying to bend a spoon with your mind...whether you accomplish it or not!
edit on 22-1-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
I cannot begin to tell you how bored I would have to be to sit around and stare at a spoon in hopes that it would bend!

I spent 13 years in the penitentiary and still never got that bored...sounds just plain silly to me!

Go outside...go for a walk...bend your legs!

I see no value in trying to bend a spoon with your mind...whether you accomplish it or not!
edit on 22-1-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

LOL, so you never read Star Traveler, Jerry? Would have been nice to have an OBE while you were there.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swizzy
There are times when I'm staring at a pencil and I just wished it moved, even just 1mm.

That would be so super awesome...

I'm still a bit skeptical of all that though. On the other hand I'm very positive the human brain has a LOT of untapped potential, held back by our own society and education.

I just wanted to brag and tell you that I've done this, because I'm a god-damn X-man.
mutant power!

Sorry no pictures...but I have witnesses. I think too that everyone has the ability. It's just that you have to get past the years of programming that say you're nothing more than a worthless, insignificant human. We are so much more than we realize.

We tend to put the illusions we surround ourselves with on a pedestal, strange things happen when you stop doing that.
edit on 22-1-2012 by bekisu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Reminds me of that film,what was it-"The men who stare at spoons"
Or was it "Goats?"

I am no expert,but I do remember Uri Geller getting into a hissy fit when someone took away his special spoons and asked him to use there spoons instead.Its on youtube somewhere.

I am not saying it can't be done-But I think Uri is a fake sadly.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Onboard2

LOL, so you never read Star Traveler, Jerry? Would have been nice to have an OBE while you were there.

In 13 years I read what would probably equate to a small library (literally thousands of books) but never read or even heard of Star Traveler!

Forgive my ignorance..but what is OBE?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

If its not nonsense then what is it?
What does the rest of your post have to do with spoonbending?

And of course people can be more capable than they realise...
Just not in the land of spoonbending.

As for the higher frequency stuff...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

In 13 years I read what would probably equate to a small library (literally thousands of books) but never read or even heard of Star Traveler!

Forgive my ignorance..but what is OBE?

IT's an out of body experience, which I have never experienced, but many have.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join