It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel SHOCKS WORLD and endorses The Ron Paul Foreign Policy?!

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Here's the scary Netinyahoo in front of Congress 05/24/11

My friends, You don't have to, um, you don't need to do nation building in Israel;

We're already built.

(applause)

You don't need to export democracy to Israel;

We've already got it.

(applause)

and, you don't need to send American troops to Israel;

We... defend... ourselves (emphatic)

So, why are we reportedly sending troops to Israel?

What part of his quote can not be understood?

Why has this NOT gone viral on DrudgeReport.com and beyond?

And my REALLY big question: Please, anyone, but only sincerely!...

Why do we have/need such a close relationship with Israel?

As a youngster I was lead to believe that support Israel in many

ways to gain the God of the Hebrews' favor and blessings.

I also believed in Santa Clause 45 years ago...

Another conspiracy for another time.

May sound silly but not questioning can lead to strange ideas.

We all need to send this to AJ showtips at infowars.com
Which in turn gets to Drudge.
Which in turn goes viral.

edit on 1·22·12 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I love how the PM if Israel acks like Israel built their nation with no help from the U.S. and America should bud out and do as they are told .

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
You're sending troops to Israel because it's better that young American's die for Israel than young Israeli's die for Israel.

They got you to do it in Iraq and Afghanistan, and they'll get you to do it in Iran aswell.

The United States Army and Marine Corp is serving as nothing more than muscle for big business.

That's exceptionally sad.

As major General Smedley Butler said -
"I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents."

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
1st. I believe Netanyahu is insane.
2nd. I back Dr. Paul's foreign policy stance but not with leaving that (or any other) lunatic in free control of ANY nevermind in upwards of 800 nukes

Fukushima is bad enough!
edit on 22-1-2012 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2012 by Corruptedstructure because: spelling

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Smoke and mirrors is very common during election time.

GO RON PAUL!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I came into this thread thinking that he literally endorsed Ron Paul

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The following are nothing new, been that way long before RP made national headlines...

"We're already built." check

"We've already got it [democracy]." check..although some there would disagree with its effects

"We... defend... ourselves (emphatic) "...for sure...American military contractors love it..

The 2011 speech was given during tense times for the region and Israel's borders.

I think the Juniper Cobra and Austere Challenge joint exercises might explain troops. Note, exercises have been postponed.

I think I would be more shocked to read that Israel released its nuclear weapons program history .

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I forgot to answer "Why do we have/need such a close relationship with Israel?" My last paragraph probably addresses it directly, but the intensity of the relationship over the years needs an explanation, IMO, which I included below.

To counter "liberal religion" of the liberal Democrats (and broaden its declining voter base), the GOP took as its third stool leg "conservative religion" (anti-gay, anti-abortion, and for the really hard core, anti-"mixing of the races"), thus enclosing in its Big Tent conservative Catholic, Southern Baptist, Mormon, and Moonies (which is how today even a fellow like Newt G. can find favor in SC).

This third leg helped elect Ronald Reagan, and became the source for votes to get Republicans elected for over three decades ("And those elected went up to DC, where they found favor with lobbyists and easy money, and were thus corrupted"...desert bible chapter 2 same old verse).

An interesting aspect of some of the third leg was their belief in End Times, which could be used by the GOP as an easy way to carry out war/foreign policy: call out the "Middle East experts" to convince Americans their policies for Israel and Iraq were the only correct ones. ("And, lo, American military contractors found it to be good and lucrative. A Prince among them, named Eric, found it highly good and lucrative and thusly did prosper in the bosom of North Carolina, until he became a Xe and did find himself wandering in the desert from Iraq to Kuwait." db Ch 3 verse same as old verse)

It was one thing to call on Calvin and his work ethic for decades, another to use made up religious dogma to enable foreign affairs that in turn kill those very same soldiers who are told by their church to believe it. (And churches that issued "voting guides" to elect leaders who ended up profiting from and turning a blind eye to those in the finance industry and elsewhere who stole the wealth of the middle class over three decades, until the Final Looting of 2008...no, wait, these vultures still feel there's meat on the carcass, going after "entitlement programs", to which THEY feel they're entitled to loot.)

Certain politicians needed certain voters, and certain voters needed certain politicians.

I would say that up until the highjacking of religious dogma for the above purposes, support for Israel was secular, seeing a post-WW2, post-Holocaust need for a "Jewish state", along with the need for Israel as a friend/ally for US interest in that region. But, hey, one can argue issues on a secular level. but who's gonna argue with what "God wants"!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Israel IS America. Its just a glorified US base which is not self sufficient, with a 3 year draft. How anybody can believe that zhe jews took over and control America manipulating into defending israel is beyond me.

Also Nethanyau is either delusional or lying when he knows better. All that fancy gear Israel got to "defend themselves" and the replacement parts are not made in a shop on the temple mount.
edit on 22-1-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
nut'nyahoo cleverly omitted one statement.

notice he didn't say: "israel doesn't need billions, we have our own money".

edit on 22-1-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
Here's the scary Netinyahoo in front of Congress 05/24/11

My friends, You don't have to, um, you don't need to do nation building in Israel;

We're already built.

(applause)

You don't need to export democracy to Israel;

We've already got it.

(applause)

and, you don't need to send American troops to Israel;

We... defend... ourselves (emphatic)

So, why are we reportedly sending troops to Israel?

What part of his quote can not be understood?

Why has this NOT gone viral on DrudgeReport.com and beyond?

And my REALLY big question: Please, anyone, but only sincerely!...

Why do we have/need such a close relationship with Israel?

As a youngster I was lead to believe that support Israel in many

ways to gain the God of the Hebrews' favor and blessings.

I also believed in Santa Clause 45 years ago...

Another conspiracy for another time.

May sound silly but not questioning can lead to strange ideas.

We all need to send this to AJ showtips at infowars.com
Which in turn gets to Drudge.
Which in turn goes viral.

edit on 1·22·12 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

The reason this will not be reported is because Obama favores the Palistinians NOT Isreal. Obama has gone as far to be quoted telling the Palistians that he won't be much help until after the the election and when he wins they will have all the land they want. Obama hates Isreal.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
You're sending troops to Israel because it's better that young American's die for Israel than young Israeli's die for Israel.

They got you to do it in Iraq and Afghanistan, and they'll get you to do it in Iran aswell.

The United States Army and Marine Corp is serving as nothing more than muscle for big business.

That is informative but still doesn't tell me why.

Why isn't this video being seen by EVERYONE?

WE are the alternative media. The Main Stream Media now.

As major General Smedley Butler said -

I've only heard of Gen Butler recently. Even though he's a 2x Medal Of Honor winner, if he was

discussed in general education, I sure hadn't heard about him.

America should be singing his praises for the little

that I've heard about him. Time to research even more about Gen Butler. Thanks for that reminder.

I still have question as to why we (USA) consider Israel a close friend and allied.

USA isn't fundamentally Jewish/Hebrew. Maybe the controllers (TPTB) are Jewish/Zionist?

In any case, this video needs to get to those that aren't aware that Ron Paul is essentially quoting Israel.

Can we request Honorable Rep. Paul to push this video during his campaign?

edit on 1·23·12 by DrMattMaddix because: ...as Rick Perry sez "I don't brain well."

top topics

join