It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do they block the sun?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker

Originally posted by network dude

Sadly, I think they know their delusions would be smashed to bits and that is why they would never think of doing such a thing. Oh, that, and none of them can spare $5.

There's that ridicule I mentioned.

Soo predictable from the righteous debunk crowd.

edit on 22-1-2012 by FreeSpeaker because: (no reason given)

Look sport, if you weren't on the lazy train, you might gather up some supporters and try to organize a true test of your fabled "chemtrails". But I do see how it's much easier to type posts whining about "them" than it is to DO SOMETHING!

Pardon me...? I am probably not the first to mention this but why do YOU not stop whining and proof that these people are wrong? And do not come with that ' how can I proof if there is nothing to proof' BS.

You cannot prove the absence of chemtrails. Any research that might be done on it could theoretically be discarded as incomplete, since you cannot test EVERY contrail that is suspected of being a chemtrail.

The burden lies within the entity making the claim for their existence.

Prove they exist. No one has.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by EarthChilde
reply to post by network dude

I have $100 for the first person to step up and organize. DB

Send it to this guy - wellaware1.com...

So did you send him the $100 - his total has increased from 1% to 3% over the last week or so (roughly $100 to $300 - he's obviously after $10k at 100%), so I am thinking you did - if so well done!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

You cannot prove the absence of chemtrails.

Argument from ignorance is one of the last resort of hucksters - it does the chemtrail cause no favours when they resort to it.

And in actual fact there is an argument that proves the absence of chemtrails - it is called Evidence of absence.

If chemtrails existed then there would have to be evidence of them - materials, whistleblowers, aircraft fitted to spray them, fuel samples containing unauthorised additives, etc.

The complete and total lack of all of these things is perfectly reasonable evidence to conclude that chemtrails do not exist.

edit on 28-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Preaching to the choir, mate, but even Evidence of Absence can only get you so far. There is still a -possibility- that "THEY" are skilled enough to remove all evidence of their deeds.

Probable? No.

Happening? Of course not.

But is it -possible- that a group of individuals, for whatever reason, are spraying chemicals out of planes and leaving weird funky chemicals mixed with the contrails of planes.. and paying serious money to people to never talk about it?

Sure, I can accept the possibility.

Now the person making the claim has to prove it.

Like Occam's Razor, EoA will totally get your foot in the door, and is often times correct.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I never knew there were more brainwashed sheeple than fully conscious and aware individuals. I cant believe that an issue so relevant to our very existence on this globe could be so under researched and misunderstood as CHEMTRAILS....Do you not know David Keith. Have you not heard of the term "GEO ENGINEERING" . Have you not seen the press conference that asked David Keith (The main person over this program) the effects of the aerosols that they are admittedly spaying,( for reasons of modifying weather and reduction of so called global warming) would have on the human populous and any corroborating testing results. This man stated that the program dumps billions of tons of nano particulates in an aerosol spray consisting of reflective materials such as aluminum and other sulfates such as barium and strontium mixtures into our skies for the sole purpose of reflecting the sun away from the planet and had not done any testing of the effects it would have on humanity because it was not important enough.....which means they are and were gonna do this irregardless of the potential destructive affect it could have on humanity. That really makes it clear to me who's full of it. I'm supposed to believe that this GEO_ENGINEERING program is designed to help preserve life on earth by spraying sh!t in the air thats killing us faster? When did we abandon our critical thinking skills and our common sense (which doesn't seem so common these days). Just to add to that for the sheeple in denial, some of the best doctors on the globe along side of some of our top, most credible geologists, researchers and other high ranking professionals have been more than vocal on this subject, calling out to our city, state and government leaders just to find that whoever is behind this criminal,genocidal act has more global rank than any of the world governments or officials...this is a global issue and is being done above any humanly sources.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Anim8tr

they dont seem to be " blocking the sun " very well

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Sorry if it's been brought up already, but unless chemtrails are world wide, I don't see much sense in just blocking the sun on certain parts of the globe. I think whatever it is floats down to the surface and does...something. I can't believe this happens in broad daylight and nobody has ever been held to given it a straight answer.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: youngchuck68
I never knew there were more brainwashed sheeple than fully conscious and aware individuals.

Oh my. That sounds like cult-speak. Let me guess: you're one of the awakened ones, and anyone else who believes different from you is a brainwashed sheep, right?

It checks these 2 points on the list of hallmarks of a cult:

-The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s) and members (for example, the leader is considered the Messiah, a special being, an avatar—or the group and/or the leader is on a special mission to save humanity).

- The group has a polarized us-versus-them mentality, which may cause conflict with the wider society.

Don't worry, the chemtrail movement checks more points, but maybe you can go and see for yourself what they are:

www.csj.org...

I cant believe that an issue so relevant to our very existence on this globe could be so under researched and misunderstood as CHEMTRAILS

That would be because there is literally NOTHING to research. It all starts with the simple misidentification of a contrail, and goes downhill from there.

....Do you not know David Keith. Have you not heard of the term "GEO ENGINEERING" . Have you not seen the press conference that asked David Keith (The main person over this program) the effects of the aerosols that they are admittedly spaying,( for reasons of modifying weather and reduction of so called global warming) would have on the human populous and any corroborating testing results.

Show me the quote where he or any other scientist states that geoengineering is an ongoing program. Sure, there's research being done into it, as some kind of last resort thing we can fall back to if all else fails, but it's not an ongoing program.

The thing is: you look up in the sky, see white trails and you think that it's geoengineering.

This man stated that the program dumps billions of tons of nano particulates in an aerosol spray consisting of reflective materials such as aluminum and other sulfates such as barium and strontium mixtures into our skies for the sole purpose of reflecting the sun away from the planet

Ok where did he make that statement? Can you substantiate that claim?

and had not done any testing of the effects it would have on humanity because it was not important enough.....which means they are and were gonna do this irregardless of the potential destructive affect it could have on humanity. That really makes it clear to me who's full of it. I'm supposed to believe that this GEO_ENGINEERING program is designed to help preserve life on earth by spraying sh!t in the air thats killing us faster? When did we abandon our critical thinking skills and our common sense (which doesn't seem so common these days).

Well funny that you mention critical thinking skills. I'd love to hear you describe the technicalities of a contrail, because that's where the whole chemtrail hoax falls apart into tiny little bits. Really give it a shot. What is a contrail, how do they form, can they persist, are they any different from say a cirrus cloud.. that kind of stuff. That really would help your critical thinking skills along.

So far I've only seen you repeat the same stuff that every other chemtrail believer repeats after they've seen a few particular youtube videos, such as WITWATS. That has nothing to do with critical thinking skills though.

Just to add to that for the sheeple in denial

There you go with the cult talk again

some of the best doctors on the globe along side of some of our top, most credible geologists, researchers and other high ranking professionals have been more than vocal on this subject

Such as? Also, that's just an appeal to authority. We don't need the opinions of 'authorities', but good data that everyone can look into, independently, so that everyone can do the math themselves and reproduce the findings.

calling out to our city, state and government leaders just to find that whoever is behind this criminal,genocidal act has more global rank than any of the world governments or officials...this is a global issue and is being done above any humanly sources.

Genocidal? Care to mention any deaths related to 'chemtrails'? Persisting contrails are seen worldwide, so they should afftect everyone. But still the worlds' population is growing rapidly, as well as the average life expectancy. After over 70 years of contrails, still no effect is discernable. That's one heck of a chemical they're using

www.worldometers.info...

Anything else?

edit on 420164 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: youngchuck68

how can you claim to be so well informed, yet, cannot understand what you have read or seen?

David Keith has NEVER said they were actively spraying anything. It's all proposed ideas. If you feel that is not accurate, prove me wrong. Show me where he said it. Or anyone else for that matter.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: korath
I can't believe this happens in broad daylight and nobody has ever been held to given it a straight answer.

they have. It's contrails. Some folks just don't believe that answer.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The warmer the planet, the more plant food that can be grown. Seeds will germinate in regions they could not before. Crops will be more productive. Longer growing seasons means more and more diverse selection of crops. (This thing called photosynthesis)

More food equals more people.

Georgia guidestones has a 500M person world population limit. Being able to feed and have a world that can support more people works against the Georgia guidestones.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: tkwasny
The warmer the planet, the more plant food that can be grown. Seeds will germinate in regions they could not before. Crops will be more productive. Longer growing seasons means more and more diverse selection of crops. (This thing called photosynthesis)

More food equals more people.

Georgia guidestones has a 500M person world population limit. Being able to feed and have a world that can support more people works against the Georgia guidestones.

This is non-sense. Each plant takes to an area. Making it hotter does not help the plant, it may hurt it. Broccoli loves cool weather and bolts in the summer. Shorten spring and you may lose the season. Make summer longer and it may bolt in the fall. Finding plants that work in new growing zones will not be easy and if it keep changes may be real difficult.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anim8tr

Why do they intend to block sunlight?

Maybe its more a atmospheric reconditioning due to higher cosmic radiation coming in from space or something. Reconditioning combined with planetary pollution control of CO2 output mixed with FUKUSHIMA radiation released into the atmosphere. Along with possible methane containment, management & control. There can be various reasons for some to alter or fix the atmosphere Anim8tr...

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I was just thinking the same thing. In the morning I saw several planes leaving trace on the sky, later afternoon this traces were still visible but now bigger. And I was asking my self, this stupid airplanes are polluting my sunshine.

Why is this happening?
How come they are making artificial clouds out of nothing? Is that even possible? Are they paying to polutte my sky with this clouds?

I don't care if this are chemtrails, contrails, paper trails or whatever u want to call them, they are up there and my sky is polluted.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

Why is this happening?

Because planes fly.

How come they are making artificial clouds out of nothing?

they are not.

Is that even possible?

Something out of nothing? In faith it is.

However making artificial clouds out of nothing isn't correct to ask if its possible.

Are they paying to polutte my sky with this clouds?

I wish they were, imagine getting paid to fly to your vacation destination.

NO, people who travel pay to fly in planes that leave contrails if conditions are right.

I don't care if this are chemtrails, contrails, paper trails or whatever u want to call them, they are up there and my sky is polluted.

It can be concerning but should be way more concerned for the pollution at ground level

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Maybe its more a atmospheric reconditioning due to higher cosmic radiation coming in from space or something. Reconditioning combined with planetary pollution control of CO2 output mixed with FUKUSHIMA radiation released into the atmosphere. Along with possible methane containment, management & control. There can be various reasons for some to alter or fix the atmosphere Anim8tr...

You're responding to a post from 2012. The last activity of this user on ATS was in 2014

www.abovetopsecret.com...&list=posts

As for your post: another alternative could be simple contrails. That's the simplest and most likely explanation, as we understand the formation of contrails very well, and this is exactly how they look and behave. If you feel it's something else, you kindof have to explain why.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join