It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do they block the sun?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

So why are they only obscuring the view of some of the people some of the time?

This is a good point and I'm going to speak to it. I didn't notice where the OP is located but there is a time difference and latitude difference to consider when viewing the sky. Also to be considered are population densities and existing smog. Some places in Asia require no spray because the air is too brown to see the sky. Prevailing winds and existing weather patterns have to be considered too because one wouldn't want all of one's work blown to pieces as it were. Odd sightings, hypothetically speaking, are going to get through but those can be dealt with using character assassination and pseudo-science methods i.e. lens flare, sun dogs, sun spots, hallucination, ufo's, proto-craft etc.

Cloud cover is also not really just cloud cover anymore. Cloudy skies are often man made via jet aircraft.

There are other factors: stress (economic) and war (fear of losing your life) but this is getting too long. There it is then.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anim8tr

They created artifical clouds! These "chemtrails" or "contrails" or whatever you want to call them, spread out and smeared before the sun (from my point of view).
I dont need common sense for that all I need are my eyes with which I saw them smear the sky with artifical clouds.

No no, it doesn't work like that at all. They are either chemtrails or contrails, the term is not interchangeable.

If you are peed off that persistent spreading contrails are blocking out your natural light, than that is one thing. I might think you are over egging it somewhat, but you are commenting on what you've observed and that is fair enough.

But if you are proclaiming a deliberate chemical spraying operation is being carried out for this purpose then you are moving into delusional territory unless you have a solid reason for thinking this OTHER than an irrational fear of aircraft contrails.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Or, same as above: If you make such a claim, then provide some source to back it.

How soon we forget the old 'pix or it didn't happen' days. The OP did prove it. OP made a video. Get with the program. Or...do you want to talk some more about how the sun RACES across the sky? Seems like you've backed off that and given in to a more leisurely pace but not without your usual mis-quote, 1/2-quote and selective quote agenda. So you're answer to the OP is - accidental?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

You will have to wait, sir, mr Shea is still thinking hard about whether my pictures fit his description and how he is going to explain that they only seem similar but he can see they are different because of his super chemovision.

No problem, as I am actually intrigued as to what that reply is going to be.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Please provide my exact quote where you think I wrote:

Or...do you want to talk some more about how the sun RACES across the sky?

Just a snippet of the exact quote, please. Remember, highlight the portion you want, the copy/paste (right-click if using a mouse, or "Ctrl c" on a keyboard without a mouse to copy, then "Ctrl v" to paste into a reply post).

Type [ quote] at the front of the text, then [ /quote] at the end. (But, remove that extra space inside the brackets ( '[ ]' ).

Then, click 'reply' to post.

SO, the exact quote of a post that was written to say that the Sun "races" across the sky. OK?

edit on Sun 22 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

Or, same as above: If you make such a claim, then provide some source to back it.

How soon we forget the old 'pix or it didn't happen' days. The OP did prove it. OP made a video. Get with the program. Or...do you want to talk some more about how the sun RACES across the sky? Seems like you've backed off that and given in to a more leisurely pace but not without your usual mis-quote, 1/2-quote and selective quote agenda. So you're answer to the OP is - accidental?

I read the posts by the usual suspects claiming that the sun is racing across the sky. Absolute nonsense once again.

It's not racing but it DOES move (obviously)

edit on 1/22/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
heres a pilot being secretly filmed talking about what hes doing,

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

heres a pilot being secretly filmed talking about what hes doing,

>sigh<

That is about a company in North Dakota that offer cloud seeding services.

In clouds that ALREADY EXIST!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

LOL @ those companies for actually TRYING to do what everyday normal CONtrails do... you guys are freaking hilarious.

This is about the blocking of the freaking sun, and you sheep are saying that they are normal clouds..THINK MAN THINK !!!

How hard,, really,, is it too acknowledge that these CONtrails are causing incredible changes in weather and climate, since they are causing clouds to form, WHEN THEY SHOULD NOT !!

You should be CHOKED that your so beloved planes are causing the most visible and ANNOYING change to the skies save for a Volcanic Eruption.

And these bloody planes criss-cross the sky PERFECTLY, leaving NO AREA UNTOUCHED... thus showing that your so-called "corridors" are not being used hardly at all.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

How hard,, really,, is it too acknowledge that these CONtrails are causing incredible changes in weather and climate,

Pretty difficult actually - since the people who actually study it can't reach a conclusion like that.

Where did you invent this from??

You should be CHOKED that your so beloved planes are causing the most visible and ANNOYING change to the skies save for a Volcanic Eruption.

Oh yes it is visible, and sure it can be annoying to some people - is that hte new chemtrail meme - that contrails are visible and annoying?

Heck - I wouldn't even try to debunk that - at last - a "chemtrail" meme that has some truth!

And these bloody planes criss-cross the sky PERFECTLY, leaving NO AREA UNTOUCHED... thus showing that your so-called "corridors" are not being used hardly at all.

No - it shows that you do not understand air traffic" corridors - you think they are restricted to narrow bands in the sky - whereas they extend pretty much everywhere - as you would see if you bothered to look at some of hte resources that have been provided for you on here such as the skyvector maps.
edit on 22-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

LOL @ those companies for actually TRYING to do what everyday normal CONtrails do... you guys are freaking hilarious.

What exactly is the laughing about? Because, nothing you wrote above ^ ^ ^ is correct.

"those companies" do NOT do anything at all similar to CONtrails. Not even close. This is just a display of ignorance, to try to make such comparisons.

This is about the blocking of the freaking sun, and you sheep are saying that they are normal clouds..

Huh? Cirrus clouds.....you now claim that cirrus clouds (which do not "block the Sun, BTW) are not normal?

How hard,, really,, is it too acknowledge that these CONtrails are causing incredible changes in weather and climate, since they are causing clouds to form, WHEN THEY SHOULD NOT !!

Show the evidence that a few places on the Globe where contrails occasionally cause a bit more high, thin CIRRUS clouds actually cause "incredible changes in weather". Show the science that supports this.

What? Do you seriously think that if all airplanes suddenly disappeared, there would be perfectly blue skies, no more clouds EVER?

And these bloody planes criss-cross the sky PERFECTLY, leaving NO AREA UNTOUCHED...

This is not true, and you bloody well know it.

.....thus showing that your so-called "corridors" are not being used hardly at all.

It IS true that an airplane is free to operate on any heading, but the flow of traffic for Air Traffic Control purposes is largely based on the Route Structure as published.

Still, flights can be given any manner of routings, for a number of reasons. In any case, the fact is that just as clouds move with the winds, a contrail that may be formed will too. The airplanes, though affected by wind of course, have the ability to counter-act wind drift, because the airplanes are intent on navigating to points on the ground.

Sorry that this very simple concept is so difficult to grasp.......

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Dude, are you out of your mind ??

When was the last time you saw a real clear sky at night ?? The last time i did was about 15 years ago, and its getting less all the time.

We DO NOT need planes flying all around creating clouds , It amazes me that you think it is "NORMAL".

These bloody planes are causing INCREDIBLE amounts of pollution, funny how i never hear anything about any emissions testing, but in fact even on MAINSTREAM NEWS have heard they pollute more than all the cars combined in any given area by THOUSANDS of times, and i have to pay money to get my car tested ?? and pay carbon taxes ??

I have seen you say that since the planes are flying higher,, they are causing more contrails.

No evidence of any SAVINGS on my plane ticket at all ?!??!

Where is the evidence that we need to fly planes at an altitude that creates clouds ???

Funny that you and your kind salivate at "CHEMTRAILS"...you know fully well that we see this crap in the air and did NOT before,,, being a sky watcher myself i recall the shock and awe of seeing a "Contrail" blot out the sun and cause the temp to go down a full 13F while in the park with friends.

This was far before i got into any conspiracy theories as you love to claim is the "sole cause" of these complaints.

Instead of being a constant nuisance , and claiming that these are the "same as any other clouds"...why not admit that these clouds are being ADDED to the skies...and are CHANGING the way people feel, since the sun is being blocked out a HELL of alot more than it used too.

I love suntanning, and yet i have a good 75% less chance of enjoying the sun these days cause of your stupid trails...and you act like its nothing at all...............

GEEE, i guess i will go buy some vitamins and lay in a tanning bed instead, while you tell people that chemtrails do not exist.

Thanks for keeping it 'Real'.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

The emission standards for aircraft in the USA are covered by FAA rule part 34.

These days you can get seats all over the place for less than $100 - if you think that isn't cheaper than a decade or 2 ago then I invite you to offer to pay those old prices - in straight dollar terms today the price for me to fly to London is about the same as when I took my first overseas trip in 1981 - but there's been 30 years of inflation in between.

Jet engines are much more efficient the higher they fly - that is physics. And the result is economics - air travel is now a normal activity - again 30 years ago people used to dress up to travel - even as a 20 year old - it was expensive and a big deal.

Just because you don't remember it, or haven't' seen a clear sky doesn't mean it isn't happening.

But again I ask - is this your new chemtrail meme - that contrails are making more clouds in the sky??

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Or there was reduced air traffic due to the weather conditions created by the hurricane

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

I would love to know of a company that a person, or group of people, could charter a plane from, pay for pilots, make sure they have the technology and instrumentation to test these trails. Confirm that it is ok to fly that close to the plane, make sure you can confirm that the plane you choose to follow will make a big fluffy "con trails" and how much all of this will cost. Because then there are the prices of the labs that would test the "specimens".

Oh, but then, one would have to make sure one did all of this several times, just to make sure there are enough tests that one can make sure one has empirical evidence.

Then one should perform a study of adults aged 35 - 80 and see if they ever remember "contrails" hanging around for hours, expanding, and at times, creating fallout, prior to the mid 1970s.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

You won't see proof until later, if then. Those are chemtrails, but nobody's certain why they are used and the government's aren't talking. I just hope the powdered aluminum they use doesn't give us all Alzheimer's later on.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeSpeaker

I got banned from posting on ContrailScience for putting links to this comany WEATHER MODIFICATION INC

Then they deleted all the previous posts I'd left.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagewerx

My theory is that it's to protect us from solar flares or to prevent the flares from heating the earth's core.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
Just contrails and heave because of the increased air traffic. If you have proof other than opinion I would love to see it .

My roof Velux windows get covered in "proof" every few weeks. An even coating of black sticky stuff that just keeps coming back.

I'm not overlooked by any trees or buildings before you ask and it's a recent phenomenon.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lostjohnny

I had to look up "Velux"...so it's a brand name for skylights, eh? I had guessed it, just wanted to check first.

Well, if you get filth on your skylights, then I'd suggest you investigate some more likely sources for it, most probably based on the ground nearby.

Factories, heavy industry, railroads, highways etc. Unless you live directly under an approach or departure path within a few miles of a major airport? There could be accumulations of exhaust from the jet engines, in those situations, when they are low to the ground. It is, after all, a petroleum product (kerosene) that is being combusted inside turbine engines.

But, your description sounds a bit more like a diesel exhaust, what with the "black" and sticky descriptions. Diesel engines put out a lot dirtier (sootier) exhaust than jet turbines.

Modern railroad locomotives are powered by diesel engines....and of course, commercial trucking and some automobiles.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join