It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do they block the sun?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

just because someone on an internet forum somewhere says that airplane exhaust is a "roll cloud" doesn't make it so. there is clearly an airplane in that picture...that is clearly the airplane's exhaust.

So where in any post did I say those were produced by a plane?

there is clearly an airplane in that picture...that is clearly the airplane's exhaust.

Did you mean this one....

Please enlighten me on how these are from the plane exhaust?

Heck can't hold it in anymore....

Roll clouds coming from a small planes exhaust, I can honestly say I have heard it all now.....

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You beat me to the post on that one,good job and yes that is the pic in question. There seems to be a lack of research on subjects which is mind boggling. Here is a real interesting roll cloud...

Don't see many of these at night....

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

What's even worse, is I can tell from that photo that it was taken from the left front seat of a Cessna single engine piston airplane.

Most likely a Cessna 182 or Cessna 206......also a possibility, and based on the little fuel vent I see, perhaps it's a Cessna 172.

I any event.....it is OBVIOUS that the photo was taken of the roll cloud phenomenon, from an airplane for the purposes of capturing an interesting photograph. Not that the clouds in question were formed BY the airplane! LOL....anyone who asserts that claim is, well......well......
edit on Wed 25 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
No, you are all wrong,it is quite obviously a Cessna Skyhawk flying sideways for hundreds of miles with the engine on fire, you wallies

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

The image we appear to be discussing was quite obviously shot from a light aircraft of the following type, G-ROLY, the one in this image is an aircraft I've been in a couple of times recently.

here is an image I took out of the side window, you will notice the similarity to the one you posted in regards to the visible parts of the plane, though the scenery is much duller in mine

This is why the idea of the image you are talking about showing the planes own exhaust is drawing derision.

The reason for that trip, by the way, is contained here, just by way of explanation;

www.rotherhamunited-mad.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal

there is clearly an airplane in that picture...that is clearly the airplane's exhaust.

Good grief, are you serious? This is what I mean by total aviation ignorance within the 'Chemtrail' community!

apod.nasa.gov...

.... photographer Mick Petroff photographed some Morning Glory clouds from his airplane near the Gulf of Carpentaria, Australia.

There is even a contact link to Mick Petroff!

Mick Petroff owns a Cessna 182P (Registration VH-IQT) This ties in with the image that you posted. You seriously think that a Cessna 182P made that cloud!

www.airliners.net...

Registration of VH-IQT

www.flight.org...

www.flight.org...

www.flight.org...

www.regosearch.com...

edit on 26-1-2012 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Of course,when the apocalypse gets here the four horsemen who will bring it will be flying in a Cessna 182

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynos

ZOMG!

DO YOU SE IT?

That aircraft is spitting out buildings from it's exhaust! It's clearly a plane, and those are clearly buildings! You debunkers will have a hard time getting out of this one!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
You guys can believe or be in denial if you want to. All I know is when I was growing up, we saw planes in the sky and none of them EVER had the type of "exhaust" coming out like a fine thick layer of spray that you see now.

There is obviously something going on.

Call it weather control since we know TPTB can do it, or experimentation to weaken societal immune systems, or just a group of rich men playing God, but don't sit there and act like its just basic airplane smoke because its not.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchPlayer
You guys can believe or be in denial if you want to. All I know is when I was growing up, we saw planes in the sky and none of them EVER had the type of "exhaust" coming out like a fine thick layer of spray that you see now.

Well when I was growing up I did see such things.

And people saw them back in WW2 too, and even before...

There is obviously something going on.

Indeed - aircraft flying in the right conditions will make contrails.

Call it weather control since we know TPTB can do it,

We do? When did we know that?

I prefer to call it contrails because we know TPTB can do it and there is actually evidence to support that statement.

or experimentation to weaken societal immune systems, or just a group of rich men playing God, but don't sit there and act like its just basic airplane smoke because its not.

No it's not smoke - whatever gave you that idea??

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ArchPlayer

Or, call it what it IS. The existence of modern very fuel-efficient high bypass turbo fan jet engines, that are more and more common every day, and have been over the last decade +......

And, call it a similar situation that dates back to World War 2, when similar persistent contrails were seen, for all the same reasons of contrail formation, even though there were different engines involved.....the science remains the same, either way.

Of course, in order to properly refute the known science of perfectly ordinary persistent contrails, one would have to provide some sort of evidence of other "activity"......preferably with photographs.

Further, one would have to dispel decades of scientific study of contrails, and their persistence. Finally, one would have to explain just []why each and every claim of a "chemtrail" that is presented on YouTube,or in other visual formats, looks exactly like a normal CONTRAIL.

One would think that if there were some twisted, and covert "plan" to "secretly spray", that it wouldn't be so bleeding obvious!!

I mean.....logic, people.....
edit on Fri 27 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I don't know where you lived at, but I lived right by three major airports and I never saw anything like that until I was living out in the country on my own and saw huge clouds forming that were a little bit more than just some faint contrail.

As far as weather manipulation, obviously you haven't researched HAARP. HAARP can modify the weather, and push the jet stream up or down. Do some research on it.

WHATEVER anyone wants to call this mess, its all POLLUTION that is still contaminating us. Just because you see it and want to act as if it isn't bothering you does not make it go away, get better, or make it out of sight out of mind. LOGIC PEOPLE! There are dangerous chemicals being released and I can't speak for anybody else, but I am completely concerned when a plane flies and makes a cloud mass that can have devastating effects on weather down the road. It is possible.

And don't get me wrong, I have a problem with China cloud seeding as well.

People should be up in arms and demanding these chemtrails stop.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchPlayer

I don't know where you lived at, but I lived right by three major airports and I never saw anything like that until I was living out in the country on my own and saw huge clouds forming that were a little bit more than just some faint contrail.

Living near airports isn't going to show yuo contrails - living in the countryside is much more likely to - contrials generally only form at high altitude - so during cruise rather than the takeoff/climb/descent/landing that occur near airports.

As far as weather manipulation, obviously you haven't researched HAARP. HAARP can modify the weather, and push the jet stream up or down. Do some research on it.

Groan - HAARP affects the ionosphere - that's 50km and onward up - several times the height of jetstreams.

And at 3.6 MW it's only as powerful as a couple of big wind turbines - so how much do you really think it could affect even if it could affect the wind?

How about you do some research instead of just accepting the dopey ideas of conspiracy theoriests??

WHATEVER anyone wants to call this mess, its all POLLUTION that is still contaminating us.

Yes it is pollution - and you know what - it is pollution even when you CAN'T see it!!

Just like car and truck exhausts - which spew out several more times as much pollution as aircraft do worldwide.

There are dangerous chemicals being released

What dangerous chemicals are those?

and I can't speak for anybody else, but I am completely concerned when a plane flies and makes a cloud mass that can have devastating effects on weather down the road. It is possible.

No, it isn't.

Contrails are cirrus cloud - cirrus cloud does not create rain.

People should be up in arms and demanding these chemtrails stop.

Perhaps a better first step would be to establish that hey actually exist at all?

You seem to be new to this - let me assure you that there is not 1 single piece of verifiable evidence that anything along the lines of the chemtrail theory actually exists. Not one. In he 15 or so years since they are supposed to have been sprayed - nothing - no aircraft fitted to spray them, no samples of the material being sprayed, no whistle-blowers, no trucks filling aircraft with unknown materials, no strange tanks on aircraft to hold chemicals.

Nothing.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Nope:

If you believe that, I have a bridge in Florida for sale.....really, it goes (almost) all the way over a swamp.

Play your cards right, and I'll throw in the swamp.....a bit of landfill, and you can build some Condos.....guaranteed profits, yeah, that's right....for a song.....

Heck, I can tell you're a hard sell....tell ya what I'm gonna do! Three pair of alligator boots....for you and yer missus!!

Whaddyasay???

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

As the above statements,I'm in my early 50s now and have been seeing contrails showing the exact same behaviour since the 1970s with my own eyes,not a single thing has changed that I can see in 40 years!!!!!

If you want the contrails/chemtrails to stop,then find the trillions of dollars/pounds etc needed to find new jobs for every single person on earth who will lose their jobs in the aviation industry as a result of ill informed judgements by people who believe the total bull# they read on the internet.

edit on 27-1-2012 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagewerx

Let them lose their aviation jobs if it will save the air quality. They can take that knowledge on over to the dead shipping industry and help revitalize a country like Greece.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
In my previous job the sun would be setting as I drove home and I noticed that most days the setting sun was obscured by trails - yet the rest of the sky was clear! Hmmm...
Unlike a previous poster I'm 61 and do see a difference. Heck you would have to see a difference in 30 - 40 years if only because of extra air traffic!
When we had the no fly period due to the volcanic ash it was like going back in time with wonderful clear skies.

edit on 27-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Ships are no better....

Ship trails:

earthobservatory.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker

Originally posted by network dude

Sadly, I think they know their delusions would be smashed to bits and that is why they would never think of doing such a thing. Oh, that, and none of them can spare $5.

There's that ridicule I mentioned.

Soo predictable from the righteous debunk crowd.

edit on 22-1-2012 by FreeSpeaker because: (no reason given)

Look sport, if you weren't on the lazy train, you might gather up some supporters and try to organize a true test of your fabled "chemtrails". But I do see how it's much easier to type posts whining about "them" than it is to DO SOMETHING!

Pardon me...? I am probably not the first to mention this but why do YOU not stop whining and proof that these people are wrong? And do not come with that ' how can I proof if there is nothing to proof' BS.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

I should have explained better.To my eyes the actual contrails and how they behave haven't changed since the 1970s (why should they,they're still nothing more than water vapour?),the problem is that the number of people wanting to fly by air has increased,therefore the number of aircraft in the air has had to increase.So of course more planes flying about 7 or 8 miles up will be pumping more water vapour out into the air and causing MORE contrails,this can't and won't change the chemical composition of these contrails.

A quick Google found these statistics for the USA......
www.bts.gov...

For those who can't be bothered to go to it,in 1975 there were about 2,500 civil airliners and in 2009 there was just under 8,000 in the USA.So would it not be obvious that if you triple the number of water vapour making machines passing through our lower atmosphere,you will also triple the amount of extra water vapour being put into it?

Sooooooooo......conspiracy debunked.Chemtrails as has been known all the time are actually the misguided conclusion of people who interpreted the increase in air traffic as "them" secretly adding preparation X to the fuel tanks of civil airliners.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join