It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do they block the sun?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchPlayer

Do you understand the lies the "chemtrail" con artists tell (and sell)?

The Following is links to images of chemtrail sprayings. Big difference between exhaust and spray.

In that link, top row, about the fourth one from the left, is this photo:

Do you know what that picture is showing? It is a Boeing 777-300 that is undergoing flight testing. The barrels, or "kegs", are filled with the deadly "chemical" known as H2O...or, water.

The water is totally self-contained, and is used to change the center of gravity in the airplane, while in flight, to obtain aerodynamics data as part of the flight testing program.

That photo was actually copyrighted, originally, and was used without permission....but it's been slightly altered with some PhotoShop, so the copyright holder might not have a claim anymore.

It came originally from this website:

www.airliners.net...

Here's another view, on another 777-300....this is copyrighted so only a link to it. Note it is also looking aft, just as the one above....but, the camera this time has moved aft so all of that electronics equipment is now "behind" the cameraman:

Notes on photo:

Remark Photographer
N5016R (cn 32431/429) Showing the extreme rear of this aircraft which was rigged for the rigorous flight test program that all new Boeing types must undergo. The barrels are part of a water transfer system to simulate various loads and their effect on the aircrafts centre of gravity. The air data package (cone from top of tail) reel is visible and marked "Fin Cone" especially for you!

The sorts of lies and deception this is an example of are common for the "chemtrail" hucksters and con artists......

You have also been lied to, based on what you wrote in the post....and you are being conned big time:

For my understanding, there is a difference.....

Nope

On the flip Chemtrails are thick clouds that are sprayed from nozzles from the plane.....

Nope. EACH and EVERY photo of every contrail, whether it is thin, thick, short-lived or long-lasting, forms directly aft of the engines, in nearly identical manner.

Nowhere have there been photos, evidence, not a hint of "nozzles" mounted on, or attached within, the airplane.

You will occasionally see cases when fuel is being jettisoned overboard ("dumped"), and in those cases the fuel nozzles are out near the wingtips, away from the engines. (Don't want to take a chance that the hot exhaust may ignite the fuel as it's being dumped,you know!).

There is no "Ethylene Dibromide", no "Barium", no "Aluminum" involved either.

The video you referenced about "collecting samples" is the infamous KSLA TV station in Louisiana, and they got it WRONG in the report, as to the quantities....of a contaminated sample, BTW. Hardly a "scientific study".

Chemtrails can be linked to Operation Clover Leaf, Operation Red Sky, Operation Rain Dance and all are goverend by Naval Intelligence.

Bull.......oney.

Those are all made up names.....BTW, going to search "Operation Rain Dance" and guess what?? The above photo is prominently displayed, as "proof" of being inside a "Government Spray Plane".

I think people ought to get mad.....at those charlatans who are lying to them. And, making money off of the gullible.
edit on Mon 23 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Vitamin D From Sun Exposure

www.antioxidants-for-health-and-longevity.com...

Avoiding sun exposure has lead to widespread vitamin D deficiencies. Whenever tests are done to measure vitamin D levels in numerous subjects, the results show that the population as a whole is suffering from chronic vitamin D deficiency. A typical study, done in the Massachusetts General Hospital, found over 50% of inpatients had vitamin D deficiencies. These numbers are probably reflective of most of the population.

Oh how fast do we sheeple forget.

How many people 40 plus remember the sky's looking like a patchwork of trash when they were younger?

None truly I would wager.

Drop everyones immunity wile exposing some lethal super bird flu on everyone?

Dose it make sense now?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Of course, we now have these friendly pilots and the sort telling us now that they "only block the sun from our perspective".

How difficult is it to understand that having a clear sky is a very important thing??

How hard is it to realize that when the earth decides to have a clear day , that a completely clouded over sky is because of these jets is NOT NORMAL !!

And they believe that all plane traffic and cloud seeding is NORMAL,, and better yet, that causing these "cirrus" clouds that look nothing like the cirrus clouds created by nature are NORMAL.

Of course, since these "cirrus" clouds have not been seeded on purpose, (LOL GET READY FOR THIS !!) they do NOT represent SEEDED CLOUDS !!

And these clouds full of all kinds of additives from fuels and god knows what else are JUST CIRRUS CLOUDS.. they do not cause measurable environmental change !!

---------Fun Time ! From a Deniers of Reality's Point of View !----------

They do not ruin every single day at the beach !! Something that i never experienced in the near past !! No, A THOUSAND TIMES NO,, these contrails have not changed anything at all !! And dam any of you for thinking different, and that nothing nefarious could EVER be going on !!

The sky is literally NEVER blue anymore, but WHO CARES !! They are just CONTRAILS !!

I will just stick to attacking people who call them chemtrails for whatever dam reason they can think of (Not that i disagree with the fact that chemicals are IN these "Cirrus Clouds".. that are NO different and only add what 5%-10%-15% more clouds to an already destabilized climate... (does not matter to me) Since so many clouds ALREADY HARASS US.

I will just tell them all that it is only from a perspective THEY can see that the entire sky that the weather KNEW would be completely clear looks like it is almost ready to snow Volcanic Ash on them is just affecting them alone.

No, planes have NO EFFECT ON THIS EARTH !! And by god PLEASE FORGET that people who have ALWAYS loved the stars can no longer see them, because they can watch TV instead !!

Move to the north pole, maybe you can see them as much as you could in ANY outlying areas only a scant 15 years ago !! And Remember to blame it all on car emissions and light pollution,, that will FIX EM !!

---------END OF FUN----------

WW, you are fairly logical at times, but your arguments are aimed at something i cannot understand...your CONTRAILS are making me more than angry , and it is time something is done about them... Screw your attacks on the people that HATE them...almost like you LIKE these trails, and we do NOT want to go into those areas,, DO WE ??

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WarChestNC

As has been mentioned repeatedly, there ARE more contrails, and more longer-lasting contrails, that contribute to high thin cirrus. More today, than 20 years ago, because of more airplanes, but mostly because of different engine technology. It is that simple.

BTW......the high thin cirrus doesn't inhibit Vitamin D production. The Vitamin D is produced by the ULTRAVIOLET exposure. I can assure you I have been sunburned many, many times in my youth when at the beach, under high overcast cirrus clouds, because the UV still gets through. I'm talking the 1970s and 1980s folks.....days on a beach, high clouds, you foolishly think you're "safe" from sunburn, because it's not so hot (no direct infrared).

Vitamin D is produced by your skin in response to exposure to ultraviolet radiation from natural sunlight.
The healing rays of natural sunlight (that generate vitamin D in your skin) cannot penetrate glass. So you don't generate vitamin D when sitting in your car or home.

Vitamin D myths, facts and statistics

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

I've suggested this before, to people. It is an idea for the OP, as well.

For those who think that contrails are such an "issue", and that they are seen far too "often", why not make the effort to gather some empirical data for a change, instead of relying on fallible Human memory and faux outrage?

Keep a journal, a diary, and observe the sky regularly for a period of time. Longer, the better. That way, there will be a clear record of just how many days are actually clear and free of clouds, and especially clear of contrails, compared to the flawed memory that those upset by them have, that they are there "every" day.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

In addition to being a pilot, I'm also a few short months away from being a registered nurse. A lot of things I see here are straight from my abnormal psychology and psychiatric nursing textbooks. I hardly ever see the sun because I live in New England. There are very few jetways around here and relatively little air traffic, so when it's sunny out the contrails are very sparse. When contrails are being formed, it means the air mass is very moist. When contrails don't form or quickly disappear, it means the air is very dry. Find a PhD meteorologist to explain skew-T log-P charts to you.

I'm not saying that it's completely impossible that some trails in the sky we see are man-made. I distrust the government as much as the next guy. However, I think that we need to eliminate the probable causes before we start pointing to the improbable.

And your sarcasm isn't lost on me, my friend. I respect your opinion, and I think that your perspective is as valid as the next person's.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Well thank you for the link to contrails. Just so you know the pictures that are there are not chemtrails,but contrails and even a nice group of roll clouds.. In fact this is one of the pics..

These have nothing to do with chemtrails but rather ....

A roll cloud is a low, horizontal, tube-shaped, and relatively rare type of arcus cloud. They differ from shelf clouds by being completely detached from other cloud features. Roll clouds usually appear to be "rolling" about a horizontal axis. They are a solitary wave called a soliton, which is a wave that has a single crest and moves without changing speed or shape. One of the most famous frequent occurrences is the Morning Glory cloud in Queensland, Australia. One of the main causes of the Morning Glory cloud is the mesoscale circulation associated with sea breezes that develop over the Cape York peninsula and the Gulf of Carpentaria. However, similar features can be created by downdrafts from thunderstorms and are not exclusively associated with coastal regions. Coastal roll clouds have been seen over California, the English Channel, Shetland Islands, Lithuania, Eastern Russia, other maritime regions of Australia, off the Mexican coast in the Sea of Cortez, Uruguay, in the Canadian provinces of Nova Scotia and Ontario, and Campos dos Goytacazes and Coronel Vivida bay in Brazil.

en.wikipedia.org...

You may need to do a bit more research on this subject before you post links to things that have been discussed many times over on this subject.

In fact what do you think of this pic..

chemtrail or contrails?

Take your time before you answer, but I am just to impatient to wait so if you were going to say contrails you are correct. These can't be chemtrails as they are above the clouds and what good would spraying above the clouds do?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

you cite "roll clouds" and "arcus clouds" as if the airplane you pictured are capable of creating them. this would lead innocent and unsuspecting members to the un-informed decision that "cloud-trails-of-non-nature-produced-chemicals" (chemtrails) are really a phenomenon produced by nature, and are nothing to worry about.

this would be a tactic i'd suspect from a person purposefully disseminating dis-information.

roll clouds and arcus clouds are only created by nature. that airplane you referenced was creating "cloud"/trails that only appear to mimic the shape of familiar roll/arcus clouds.

from your own wiki source:
en.wikipedia.org...

An arcus cloud is a low, horizontal cloud formation. Roll clouds and shelf clouds are the two types of arcus clouds. A shelf cloud is usually associated with the leading edge of thunderstorm outflow; roll clouds are usually formed by outflows of cold air from sea breezes or cold fronts in the absence of thunderstorms

these are true "arcus" & "roll" clouds, which obviously look nothing like the cloud-trail-of-non-nature-produced-chemicals that we are so familiar with.

you have a very dark logic, if you think these have a synonymous association with "chemtrails"/"contrails".

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WarChestNC

Never been sunburnt on a cloudy day?

people cant be this thick can they?

Thinking a contrail in front of the sun means half the planet sees the same thing...

Thinking contrails reduce vitamin D intake

You all are just taking the piss right?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

Why are you posting pictures of shelf clouds and calling them roll clouds?

Why are you being misleading?
edit on 23/1/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I think you may have misunderstood what I posted that pic for, but here is why I posted that roll cloud since it is in this link to what is being called chemtrails...

The Following is links to images of chemtrail sprayings. Big difference between exhaust and spray. www.google.com... AQ&biw=1680&bih=904

These clouds have nothing to do with chemtrails, and that is what I was trying to show sorry if I confused you somehow.

Here is the link see for yourself...

www.google.com... Q_AUo&biw=1280&bih=656&sei=mjIeT5naGofbtwel9sky

One last thing chemtrails do not exist and not one person has proven that they do. Unless you have some hidden evidence they just don't exist. sorry!!!

edit on 23-1-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Well, then it would seem you are more of a protector of fragile feelings. I hope nobody has any permanent damage to the ego

It has nothing to do with feelings and everything to do with debunkers ridiculing people for having commited the big offense of posting something you don't agree with. I assure you my ego is just fine.

My whole reason for posting in this forum is I have a personal problem with Whiners. I feel that if you think something needs to be done then DO IT! waiting for someone else to do it will accomplish nothing.

Pfffff. Sure. And I have a personal problem with people ridiculing others without provocation. As for doing something im afraid the responsibilities of life dont leave me time to chase lines in the sky all over the world.

I do not believe in chemtrails. I have looked at both sides and science and common sense will not allow me to believe it.

I feel the same but do you think you will change someones mind with ridicule?

But if some group was to sample the lines in the sky and provide the proof that has been lacking ever since this fantasy started, I would have no choice but to believe it, along with all the other debunkers here. In fact, ask them if provided with proof, would they change their tune?

If something is possible then its human nature that some would believe its happening. If we polled ATS on time travel how many do you imagine would believe that its possible and maybe even happening despite any proof? When it comes to chemtrails, it is entirely possible that it could be happening. We have the ability and there are very real reasons why they may want to do such a thing. There is however no proof and thats easily conceded. Photos of contrails are a waste of time. I'm an example of someone who was shown the facts and changed his mind, but when trying to change someones mind the least effective way to do it is with personal attacks.

I get that you claim not to be a chemtrail believer, but if you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

I could say the same of you. You get a documentary team together with some scientists and go test all those lines in the sky, and after a couple years research you can publish your findings and put this matter to rest. You want to be part of the solution right? Does that sound reasonable to you?

edit on 24-1-2012 by FreeSpeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeSpeaker

Has to be done by a chemtrail expert, since they're the only ones that know how to distinguish between a contrail and a chemtrail.

Then of course if its not done by a believer, it wont be accepted by believers.

So...it really is up to the believers to do it, someone like Michael J Murphy, who had a budget of $50,000 to make a chemtrail movie...

Good to see he's got his priorities right!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
How hard,, really,, is it too acknowledge that these CONtrails are causing incredible changes in weather and climate, since they are causing clouds to form, WHEN THEY SHOULD NOT !!

Yes, and we've been studying them for decades to see just how they affect the weather and climate. They cause a small decrease in diurnal temperature range and overall contribute a small amount to global warming. This is very well known.

Unfortunately, because we're all very rich and like flying a lot, there are more and more aircraft making more and more contrails every day (and they often have an effect even when it's not obvious from the ground).

ie:

www.npr.org...

journals.ametsoc.org...

hal.archives-ouvertes.fr...
edit on 24-1-2012 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Again, started with "My understanding"...it was my understanding that spray nozzle apparatus on a plane in some, and I repeat SOME of the pictures would give a clearer understanding of the difference between exhaust fumes and spray fumes. Your 3rd grade science report debate has no merit.

Unless you are working for the NSA, or are apart of TPTB, you can STFU.

Is this not the forum of exchanging ideas?

I doubt anybody on ATS is going to actually have Classified documentation to prove Operation WHATEVER occured, and FYI, there are FARMERS in MS and residents in AZ that had their rainwater tested, amongst other people in other states who clarified that harsh chemicals were coming down on their crops and killing them, which is how all of this started.

Do me a favor and go troll the dark web. Maybe you can dig out something that isn't akin to a Dr. Seuss debunkment.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchPlayer...it was my understanding that spray nozzle apparatus on a plane in some, and I repeat SOME of the pictures would give a clearer understanding of the difference between exhaust fumes and spray fumes.

What spray nozzles? Just posting up a google picture search showing images, mostly of contrails, doesn't really help. I'm not aware of any 'spray nozzles' on any large aircraft, though I guess cloud seeders dn crop sprayers have them.

Is this not the forum of exchanging ideas?

Exactly

It's not the forum for swearing at anyone who dares point out that you are wrong on something. If you listen, then sometimes you might learn something.

I doubt anybody on ATS is going to actually have Classified documentation to prove Operation WHATEVER occured, and FYI, there are FARMERS in MS and residents in AZ that had their rainwater tested, amongst other people in other states who clarified that harsh chemicals were coming down on their crops and killing them, which is how all of this started.

Well that hardly helps us does it? Absence of evidence is not evidence that such operation exist. And under what exact conditions was this rainwater tested? Given that most pollutants found in rainwater come from factories and industrial processes.

I suppose though it's possible chemicals were sprayed out over, say, the North Pacific and unexpectedly winds carried them down across North America until they were rained out over Arizona? Not sure what purpose mght be behind such spraying though?

(As I'm sure you know from recent stories about volcanic eruptions - especially that ongoing in Chile - particles even as large as dust can easily spread around the world before they fall back to Earth. Smaller aerosols might encircle the Earth many hundreds of times first, especially if sprayed at fairly high altitude towards the top of the troposhere.)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

In fact this is one of the pics..

These have nothing to do with chemtrails but rather ....

A roll cloud ...

this is NOT a roll cloud, or a arcus cloud

the pictures i posted were from the very same wiki page you provided, about Arcus clouds.

nice little fan-club you've made for yourselves here in this thread/forum. pathetic.
you chemtrail-haters are the worst lot of the whole bunch...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Yeah, it must be terrible for you when people who know facts and understand them refuse to bow down to the fantasists

edit on 24-1-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Why do you say they are not roll clouds?

But in any case, does it matter what the correct name is? Clearly they are a natural occurring phenomena and nothing to do with contrails/chemtrails.

(and no need to be so rude about it either
)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Can you link or post the exact images you consider genuinely show what you say they do? Then the discussion can stay focused.

Despite my sarky barb in the previous post, I do want to see if it is the evidence we've been waiting for or not.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join